What's new

Iran completes indigenous missile system Bavar-373

Expressed his hate ... He is not cool anymore !

He is hot :D
it's more a wonder rather than hatred, and it's understandable consider their current level and the amount of propaganda against Iran.

upload_2019-8-23_10-5-43.png

This clown now claimes that the Bavar 373 will not be ready for at least 2 years. He also claims that in the mean while 2 more 3rd of Khordad and at least 6 more 15th of Khorad air defence "systems" will be produced. No idea if these "systems" are Single fire units, Batteries or Battalions. This is the great Babak Taghvaee for you. What a joker!!!

This clown now claimes that the Bavar 373 will not be ready for at least 2 years. He also claims that in the mean while 2 more 3rd of Khordad and at least 6 more 15th of Khorad air defence "systems" will be produced. No idea if these "systems" are Single fire units, Batteries or Battalions. This is the great Babak Taghvaee for you. What a joker!!!

He fucked himself in the *** ! He lost his non-existent credibility again ...

@ SOHEIL:
I imagine it must feel sooooo good after so many years that you put up with these clowns and raised the Iranian flag and defended all of us. Last two months have been kind of the "Judgement day" for Iran..from downing of the Global Hawk to the captures of UK tanker to the 6x6 MRAP and unveiling of the Bavar. I would love to see how you burn the butts of these morons when Q-313 does it first flight...:cheers:

@ SOHEIL:
I imagine it must feel sooooo good after so many years that you put up with these clowns and raised the Iranian flag and defended all of us. Last two months have been kind of the "Judgement day" for Iran..from downing of the Global Hawk to the captures of UK tanker to the 6x6 MRAP and unveiling of the Bavar. I would love to see how you burn the butts of these morons when Q-313 does it first flight...:cheers:
oh man you can't imagine what will i do to PDF once the qaher perform it's first fly, i speculate to get my first ban after that.:D:D

@ SOHEIL:

Q-313 and ... :D

oh man you can't imagine what will i do to PDF once the qaher perform it's first fly, i speculate to get my first ban after that.:D:D

I will leave teared apart asses everywhere ...:ph34r:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom