What's new

Iran completes indigenous missile system Bavar-373

bruh

ECqBd0LWsAInXrP

This happens as soon you confront Babak with facts, same happened btw with me ;D

This clown now claimes that the Bavar 373 will not be ready for at least 2 years. He also claims that in the mean while 2 more 3rd of Khordad and at least 6 more 15th of Khorad air defence "systems" will be produced. No idea if these "systems" are Single fire units, Batteries or Battalions. This is the great Babak Taghvaee for you. What a joker!!!
I used to think this guy had some inside info or was actually informed about Iran and Iran's defence but I've come to realize he really is a clown, he may even be a propagandist personality in bed with the MEK.

I've been laughing my a.ss off this whole evening ahahaha

ECwbG-aXYAIDgFj

ECwbHSzWsAAWSY7

View attachment 575817
View attachment 575820

And this last one is basically a compliment if you think about it.

View attachment 575821

@skyshadow @Arminkh
All I can say Amir jan is: well done, man! His desperate posts are the sign that you are on the right path. I feel sorry for him.

Thank you for what you are doing. Iran needs more like you.

Nah just a monarchist, he seems to hate the MEK even though that doesn't stop him from RTing pro-MEK accounts lol.

He is insane though.
Maybe invite him to this forum? Baro Bach here should be able to guide him towards the light, lol. At least we can have a good laugh. This forum is suffering from lack of trolls since Iran shot down the Global Hawk and told British Navy to go you know where!

All I can say Amir jan is: well done, man! His desperate posts are the sign that you are on the right path. I feel sorry for him.

Thank you for what you are doing. Iran needs more like you.

What more can I say bro. You're too kind.

Maybe invite him to this forum? Baro Bach here should be able to guide him towards the light, lol. At least we can have a good laugh. This forum is suffering from lack of trolls since Iran shot down the Global Hawk and told British Navy to go you know where!

True, it's been a little too easy on this forum recently xD. But the trolls will come back. The other forum is getting more active though, and I don't allow any trolls there :dirol:.

I don't feel very well to see my analysis been seen by all those Israeli information gathering accounts on Twitter.
I write it for Iranians in order to show them what Iran is capable of today, especially young ones under western influence.
I hope Iranian military intelligence is careful enough to publish only details ready for the enemies so that my analysis of it is safe for unwanted information leak to the enemy.
I also never release analysis which I deem that enemy experts might miss in their own professional analysis.

So Amirs article is good in a sense that it reaches young technically interested Iranians in the west, getting them on Irans side with those hard fact details.
But vast numbers of Israeli twitter agents trying to encourage it by retweeting it gives me a sense that that this might have gone too far and I should restrict such analysis.
In that sense I'm glad Amir got some of the details a little off, so that it hopefully causes misinformation to the enemies.

Back
Top Bottom