What's new

Iran completes indigenous missile system Bavar-373

This guy has mental condition, I almost feel bad for him.

It's not about mental condition ! Let me tell you what's his problem !

MONEY !

He has no job ! except spreading anti iranian BS & propaganda ...

It doesn't matter where the money comes ... USA ... israel ... KSA ... etc

Just give him the money ... He will twerk infront of you :D

I've been laughing my a.ss off this whole evening ahahaha

ECwbG-aXYAIDgFj

ECwbHSzWsAAWSY7

View attachment 575817
View attachment 575820

And this last one is basically a compliment if you think about it.

View attachment 575821

@skyshadow @Arminkh
well we saw you and @PeeD worked your eyes out to get such detailed analysis on the system

congratulations to Iran seems like this BVAR 373 is more modern than PAC-3 and only in many sense even advanced than S-300 PMU2 and is pretty close or even above to S-400. great to see Iran progressing so well, waiting for iranian stealth planes to make dubut now.

Last edited:
I don't feel very well to see my analysis been seen by all those Israeli information gathering accounts on Twitter.
I write it for Iranians in order to show them what Iran is capable of today, especially young ones under western influence.
I hope Iranian military intelligence is careful enough to publish only details ready for the enemies so that my analysis of it is safe for unwanted information leak to the enemy.
I also never release analysis which I deem that enemy experts might miss in their own professional analysis.

So Amirs article is good in a sense that it reaches young technically interested Iranians in the west, getting them on Irans side with those hard fact details.
But vast numbers of Israeli twitter agents trying to encourage it by retweeting it gives me a sense that that this might have gone too far and I should restrict such analysis.
In that sense I'm glad Amir got some of the details a little off, so that it hopefully causes misinformation to the enemies.

I'm sorry PeeD, because those concepts were explained on other parts of the web (which I linked), I didn't think those characteristics would be would be hard to pick up for any enemy experts. Especially bistatic effects which are an advantage basically any SARH missile has. For the record, those Israeli accounts will retweet basically anything Iran-related.

It won't happen again. If I ever want to post what I learn from your insights I'll clear it with you first. I didn't mean for any information leak if that's what has happened.

Last edited:
No need to be sorry bro, that information was free for use.
A little unwelcome was your combining of that bi-static effect in counter VLO operation, inherent to SARH with all the rest about Bavar-373. I just said it on keypub with no Iran relation, never here with Iran relation.
As you said, basically this all is nothing special and experts in the field should be easily aware of all of this.
However, combining and putting all together as a package may make their work easier and inspire them in some ways.
They best should underestimate Irans capability.
You are free to publish what you want and I never publish anything here that I think might be a information leak from Iranian side that I became aware of.
So no problem there: Just be aware that all those western and Israeli twitter accounts want to see Amir supporting their research in some way for free.
Everyone should hence only talk about general and basic things and your article is generally doing just that.
I'm easy on the issue that no special information was leaked :tup:

Everyone should hence only talk about general and basic things and your article is generally doing just that.

I'm very slightly relieved. It goes without saying that I love Iran and don't want to see any harm to it. My username reflects that, however dated and shallow it may seem.

*​
On my blog:

It pains me to see the western masses think of Iran as a cake walk, a speed bump, another Iraq. This ignorance helps the murderous likes of Bolton and Netanyahu sell their wars. I'm trying to make whatever contribution I can, however miniscule in the big picture, to counter that. I want them to know that Iran is resilient. If they know that, it helps to avert war.

But I don't ever want for that to come at a cost to OPSEC. There's a reason I gave out the whole kmz Google Earth file with all the coordinates and information inside it for the Saudi Air Defence network, but my similar post for Iran had a few circles without even any spots on the map. And of course no kmz file. Even then, there are more Iranian air defence sites (some active) than I put on my blog posts - I only show the map including the ones already made public. There have been cases where I've held on to such information for months, waiting for it to be revealed by someone like IHS Janes before I talk about it. Esfahan S-300s as an example.

I'm going to shut up and move on now. I can't edit my blog post since the parts included are an integral part of it, and they're already out there anyway. But I'm going to be more careful in future.

I'm very slightly relieved. It goes without saying that I love Iran and don't want to see any harm to it. My username reflects that, however dated and shallow it may seem.

No doubt about that. We only use that is open source and released.
But never believe that all those Israeli twitter accounts out there are coincidence.
Your article, analysis and my analysis in this case, made the amateur Babak think it was something professional from the IRGC... So let's be careful we are not used as crowd sources intelligence support.

Bolton gets briefed by U.S intelligence, he can ignore those and opt for war but the professionals with 0,2m satellite imagery, know much about whats going on in general.

Your post contains nothing critical, its just has some inspiring combinations and is a good general overview on the topic.
Personally I believe it is worth it to inform Iranians, every single one that gets hes'e mihanparasti activated can be very valuable for Iran. I thrust in the Iranian intelligence guys to never let anything critical be released to us open source guys.

No need to be sorry bro, that information was free for use.
A little unwelcome was your combining of that bi-static effect in counter VLO operation, inherent to SARH with all the rest about Bavar-373. I just said it on keypub with no Iran relation, never here with Iran relation.
As you said, basically this all is nothing special and experts in the field should be easily aware of all of this.
However, combining and putting all together as a package may make their work easier and inspire them in some ways.
They best should underestimate Irans capability.
You are free to publish what you want and I never publish anything here that I think might be a information leak from Iranian side that I became aware of.
So no problem there: Just be aware that all those western and Israeli twitter accounts want to see Amir supporting their research in some way for free.

I'm sorry PeeD, because those concepts were explained on other parts of the web (which I linked), I didn't think those characteristics would be would be hard to pick up for any enemy experts. Especially bistatic effects which are an advantage basically any SARH missile has. For the record, those Israeli accounts will retweet basically anything Iran-related.

It won't happen again. If I ever want to post what I learn from your insights I'll clear it with you first. I didn't mean for any information leak if that's what has happened.

Amir jan @PeeD is right they did that with سهیل posts some how his post were showing up in Uzi rubin conference rooms.

*​
On my blog:

It pains me to see the western masses think of Iran as a cake walk, a speed bump, another Iraq. This ignorance helps the murderous likes of Bolton and Netanyahu sell their wars. I'm trying to make whatever contribution I can, however miniscule in the big picture, to counter that. I want them to know that Iran is resilient. If they know that, it helps to avert war.
Right on brother.....I feel the same way, I have plenty of issues with Iran's government but I don't want to see any outside meddling with our country. I also don't think it's in our interest to tangle with the west. I'm proud and surprised by the ingenuity of Iranian scientists. Bravo all around.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom