What's new

Iran completes indigenous missile system Bavar-373

It is a question of principle; Iran has paid full price 800 $ million for the S-300. It was not delivered on time or ever, and this goes by contracts. So when Russia breached that contract, Iran demanded either its due S-300 systems or 4 $ billion as compensation, since 3 $ billion is probably the cost of R&D for the Bavar 373. in the latest news Russia and Iran have reached an agreement on the delivery of the S-300 systems...

As for Qaher 313, Iranian real achievements are too numerous not to be credible, take for example the nuclear fuel rods that have buffled the world, when most if not all western experts were saying no way iran can do that !!!

Last edited:
here is an article that contradicts the Iranian version.

if bavar was more powerful than the s-300, while iran no longer seek bought the s-300

someone could give me an explanation???

S-300 pour l'Iran: Téhéran attend la livraison (ambassadeur) / Sputnik France - Actualités - Prises de Position - Radio

Refuting, mocking, and creating doubts on any Iranian missile and fighter jet development is part of the campaign against Iran. It is a psychological warfare that is designed to create doubts within Iran and outside Iran. If a certain country was, at some point, to join an adventure against Iran, and they learn a new missile and fighter jet development, that country would back off from such adventure. However, those in the West, particularly, Zionists, who put their interest in a campaign against Iran wouldn't want the news of Iranian military progress be the show-stopper. They will not spare any effort to derail that progress and mock any news that shows this advancement on the Iranian side.

You can adopt my style sister: Don't believe in any thing that Zionists' newspapers, politicians, and think thinks claim against Iran or any other Muslim country who has developed an anti-Zionist policy. Just ignore them but follow the news from Iranian military leaders. They have no reason to lie. They are indeed far more closer to the truth than any of their doubters.

Refuting, mocking, and creating doubts on any Iranian missile and fighter jet development is part of the campaign against Iran. It is a psychological warfare that is designed to create doubts within Iran and outside Iran. If a certain country was, at some point, to join an adventure against Iran, and they learn a new missile and fighter jet development, that country would back off from such adventure. However, those in the West, particularly, Zionists, who put their interest in a campaign against Iran wouldn't want the news of Iranian military progress be the show-stopper. They will not spare any effort to derail that progress and mock any news that shows this advancement on the Iranian side.

You can adopt my style sister: Don't believe in any thing that Zionists' newspapers, politicians, and think thinks claim against Iran or any other Muslim country who has developed an anti-Zionist policy. Just ignore them but follow the news from Iranian military leaders. They have no reason to lie. They are indeed far more closer to the truth than any of their doubters.
This journal is Russian, and this is a credible source, even Iranian Ambassadeur who spoke.
if bavar and better, we have to not throw our money for the S-300, we could negotiate the S-400 for example.

I can believe the Iranian expert, but for the Qaher-313 we have not seen it volé..et and too small.

compared to the FC-31 Chinese, it is seen and stolen and many more, the bavar373 I doubt that he will enter service biento but I doubt these are the ability ... PMU2 and a system formidable if Iran comes to do better, its mean what and develop as india, brazil and china.

the american are unable attacked iran.il have more to lose than win.

yes utilsie American embargo, and attacks with other country.This are loose.

yes I use google translate.

agreed, hence no action is taken

who cares whether you got something against Iran or not .
like i said you got point in what you say for now .
all was saying your point it is short lived . and you can only go on for so long .

i was right, and thats that.

more BS . that missile launch was not fake . the missile look off late then others .
like i told you since you have no more excuses you need to come up with BS and none sense to father your propaganda .
we have been launching missiles since then so many times .so we did not fake it or lied or trying to deceive anybody .
but for you it is nice little propaganda pice to come here and write your none sense .

look at BBC and learn how to do the propaganda better . is best for you to learn from the master of propaganda
BBC news analysis on Iran ballistic missiles capabilities and quantities

and now look at reality

your are the one with the BS around here, The photo was photoshopped, this has been PROVEN. the missile launches did happen, no one denies that, however the supposed photograph of the launches were clearly tampered with. only the willfully blind would claim otherwise at this point.

so tell me, what propaganda did i promote when i pointed out the truth that the picture, as released, was photoshopped?

ps. dont put words in my mouth, as i have never, at any point, stated that the launches didnt happen, only that the picture of the launch has been photoshopped

Back
Top Bottom