What's new

Iran announces a new tank called Karrar

According to the defense minister, Hossein Dehghan, the tank is as capable as Russia's T-90 tank, and perhaps even better.

Height of trolling..T90 has years of tank warefare experience behind it

Russian UralVagonZavod (UVZ) company is ready to establish T-90S main battle tanks (MBT) licensed production in Iran in the case of military-techinal cooperation liberalization and lifting of related limitations. It was revealed by the UVZ`s official spokeperson Alexey Zharich.

February 9:
Iran's defense minister just announced a new main battle tank called Karrar. According to the defense minister, Hossein Dehghan, the tank is as capable as Russia's T-90 tank, and perhaps even better.
I think something similar happened after the S-300 deal fell through, Iranian defence minister said their own homemade saher or something was better than S-300 in several ways.

Height of trolling..T90 has years of tank warefare experience behind it

IMG_20160211_195317.jpg

I think something similar happened after the S-300 deal fell through, Iranian defence minister said their own homemade saher or something was better than S-300 in several ways.

:lol:

I seriously fail to understand the benefit of that why on earth some of "my countrymen" as well as some "turkeys" turn a technical news into a sectarian skirmish "covered" in technical mocking...? :astagh:
Well mean while, enjoy another "technical news" and you are so welcome to keep "doing" what you are best at...so good luck with that :tup:
Latest version of Shahed-129 MALE UCAV was shown to the Iranian nation as they held massive rally in the Iranian capital, Tehran, to mark the 37th anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution victory. (February 11, 2016)
The new version seems to feature Synthetic Aperture Radar under the fuselage and SATCOM in the nose section, in addition to improvements in the the engine bay.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Will we see Karrar soon?
I don't know if you saw the defense minister interview earlier this week. He said it will be paraded before end of Persian year so I would say in less than a couple of months. They also have a few naval units being commissioned (Fateh Submarine is not among them unfortunately) that will happen at the same time.

Yep. We're busy filming your soldiers crying and your carriers shitting their pants.

We've got less time for ground based projects :D

We see your model RC planes flying by. We and the French filmed it. It was in international airspace and didn't fly directly over the carrier so it would have been illegal to shoot it down. We let your toy live. I like when you guys got the bass boats out and shot off the bottle rockets in the middle of the shipping channel. Like thse little fishing boats are going to scare anyone. Please. And, yeah. What's up with those street 'protests' where you guys chant, 'Down Down U.S.A.' ? Are you kidding me ? You guys think stuff like that is cool ? We laugh when we see you dopes out there chanting with the mullahs. Mullahs !! HAHAHAHA !!! Really ? Now get out there with your 'black ghost' and think up some new chants, genius. :ph34r:

stopped reading after you said Turkey has a 1 trillion debt and will soon collapse,

Turkey has a decreasing debt rate, which currently stands at 33% of GDP , previous year it was 35% of GDP
Turkish debt rate is among the lowest for a diversified and developing economy, the only countries that have lower debt rate are resource rich countries, Turkey has 0 resources and 33% rate is actually very impressive.

Not even gonna bother with the rest.

I know it s just waste of time giving you any kind of information or knowledge because always the same shit you guys can only believe in the propaganda of your shitty stupid leaders but I will try may be you start using your brain once
Listen kid GDP means Gross domestic production. The way it is calculated by the economist is just they count all consuption of the country. Do you understand???? I guess no. But I will tell in your ordinary binary vocubalry. All the money you, the state and and the private sector in turkey spent is standing for GDP. Ok, now you understand something but you did not get the point already. Ok for you turk volks I try it basic. It does not matter if you borrow money or you spent your own money it s not relevant for the GDP. GDP= Total spent money.
So you have a GDP of 800 billion dollar and that brings the good relation to the debts. But your shitty consuption is based on debts once hot money stops your GDP will fall dramatically like to 300 billion because no money to spent so where is now your ratio you donkeys. The problem is not that your country is lead by donkeys the problems that you folks have to view really smart guys who can analyse and think and come to conclusion one of them it ' s me and I am fed up with you stupid guys who think they are educated or something else. By the way I am more German looking than turkish and have no beard. I am a turk and I repeat turkey has so sad no future because of all the stupid and uneducated people. It does not matter who rules as long as turkish people are like a herd of sheeps

Yeah, we are so upset that some random bearded mullah said our economy will collapse. :cry:

before AKP Erdoghan turkish total debt 200 billion dollar after 10 years it s about officialy 800 billion dollar. As I know how turkish officials work the real number will be above 1 trillion dollar.
I know that you have no knowledge about economy I could go on and tell you that the yearly current acount deficit is about 50 billion dollar. Do you even know what this means. I will give you a hint kid. All the factories and land the AKP sold of turkey totaled in 38 billion dollar and could not cover the deficit of one year. They have every year this deficit since they come to power.
I lunlike you stupid guys are not doing here shitty propaganda. I just telling the truth.
You both donkeys I am sorry but I always find the same people mentality and thinking over the web.
Yeah turkey will become top 10 economy of the world. we will be a super power . yeah yeah in your dreams
Just use sometimes your fucking brains and read some books and try to analyse. But this you will never be able in your live.
Last sentence you are the victims of these shitty policy of Mr perfect You know who I mean.
Don t get it right.
Ok, because of turkeys irrational politics or stupid politics not only the economy will collaps but also their borders are due to collaps because in history one time all neighbours of turkey are enenmies of them. Yes you have one friend barzani the jewish best friend of israel. The kurds will get their lands direct on the border with turkey and will cut strategically turkey off with the mideast.
The country is not strong it historically weakest. Turkey is splitted no coherent force. An enemy would do this but turkey has done this to hisself.
The Us europe is just playing games with turkey as they did always.
Turkey faces the most critical time after the collaps of ottoman empire but than Ataturk saved it. I doubt that any Guy can do that again in turkey.
For me it s the sadest moment seeing this beatiful country going to the dogs

And I can not help myself and control myself if I see all the turkish donkeys talking everything is going suberb.

Most guys are so simple and basic in their knowledge and thinking. I guess I only wasted my time

We see your model RC planes flying by. We and the French filmed it. It was in international airspace and didn't fly directly over the carrier so it would have been illegal to shoot it down. We let your toy live. I like when you guys got the bass boats out and shot off the bottle rockets in the middle of the shipping channel. Like thse little fishing boats are going to scare anyone. Please. And, yeah. What's up with those street 'protests' where you guys chant, 'Down Down U.S.A.' ? Are you kidding me ? You guys think stuff like that is cool ? We laugh when we see you dopes out there chanting with the mullahs. Mullahs !! HAHAHAHA !!! Really ? Now get out there with your 'black ghost' and think up some new chants, genius. :ph34r:

Iranian UAVs are "RC Toys" as much as a Reaper or a Global Hawk is an "RC toy". But then again, I wouldn't expect you to accept any facts or logic. You and your fucked up government believe in "American Exceptionalism", which means you believe you are the best, the knight in shining armour on a white horse, and no amount of logic or facts is about to change that. Howabout you live peacefully in your neocon fantasyland and we live seperately in the real world, then we won't have arguments over such topics as:

1. Facts
2. Logic
3. Observation
4. Inference
5. The colour of the sky
6. 1+1
7. The spelling of colour
Etc.

Yes, this will be an Iranian varient of T-90.
No my friend. Karrar Tank is a totally Iranian-design from A to Z based on what DM said. The reason he mentioned T-90 is because he was asked why we did n't go through with the deal to buy T-90s or produce them locally and he replied with that " We decided to go with our own design which is New and better than T-90 and can compete with other modern tanks"

Iranian UAVs are "RC Toys" as much as a Reaper or a Global Hawk is an "RC toy". But then again, I wouldn't expect you to accept any facts or logic. You and your fucked up government believe in "American Exceptionalism", which means you believe you are the best, the knight in shining armour on a white horse, and no amount of logic or facts is about to change that. Howabout you live peacefully in your neocon fantasyland and we live seperately in the real world, then we won't have arguments over such topics as:

1. Facts
2. Logic
3. Observation
4. Inference
5. The colour of the sky
6. 1+1
7. The spelling of colour
Etc.

...as he writes from England. What 'colour' does your mullah tell you the sky is ? So why ARE you guys always in the streets chanting goofy shit ? What's up with that, chief ? It really hurts our feelings. And don't be down. You guys are 'exceptional', too. Just like North Korea.:ph34r:

Yeah, we are so upset that some random bearded mullah said our economy will collapse. :cry:

I have this evening some thoughts more to deliver. May be you will think about.

My prediction is that turkish policy will result in self destruction as described before but there will be consequences for all muslim living in the west and actually in europe. does nt matter you are iranians turkish or pakistani shia, sunni, alawi and so on

because of the mess created in syria and irak which was a nato project by the ways to harm iran and stop the weapons chanel to hezbollah and hamas. Iran weapons in hamas hands protected their wifes to be raped and their families to be killed. Iran the shia supported hamas the sunni??????? Yeah that s true because in the kuran one of the biggest sins is to bring separation among the islam ummah. So Iran is the beared devils mullahs which the west and nato calls them and the stupid turks blinded and manipuated by the zio believes it. by the way for god sake we have a lot of moslem turks who see iran and the shia as their brothers in arm like me. Azebaidschan is shia and their are our turkish brothers and many shia live in turkey who fought and died for turkey .
By the way turkish economy, media, military instutions and even large parts of politics is controlled by zio. A lot of jewish turkish people live in turkey and control large parts of it. they manipulated turkey for long. Erbakan a leading moslem politican have been overtrwon by the military because we was iran friendly wanted unification of islam world.
Turkey now expelled top hamas oficial to get friend again with israel that their suberp high intelligent strategy.
it a fars or bad joke. The once islamist who said israel is for all the moslem blood responsible wants strategic partnership with israel.
And a lot of agents on the web are trying to make a shia sunni fight. mostly zio agents with excellent english skills
Coming back to why you guys will be personally affected by the turkish politics.

All what happens in the mideast created an image of devil of islam. Most people in the west think islam is dangerous and barbarian. beginning from russia going to east europe and coming to west europe is a huge wave of radical nationalism and anti islam tendancy. But the west created these monsters not islam!
turkey supported all this wrong policy of nato which resulted in many dead moslems and huge refugee crises which will lead in europe to more radicalization. I travel a lot because of business. What I can say is Germany is the last castle to fall before europe is in the hands of anti islam leaders. All east europe already switched to the radical anti islam side.

Why germany takes all these refugees what will happen in some years.

With rest of europe already anti islam culture; germany will once follow than we have 500 Mill People in europe with higher technology and military to wipe out islam world.

Germany already started to switch from liberal democartic to radicalisation. See how Afd party increase votes. What happened in Köln and many other places in Germany will increase anti islam ressitemnts.

Once some radical moslems will bomb germany it will accelerate this process.

Moslems in west europe already struggle to get jobs and living will become harder and harder

21 century can become islam destruction and genocide.

isreal could never fight an unified islam but they play good balls and once they have radicalised europe and make christian enemy of islam than islam face strong and huge enemely unlike the 7 million israelis.

They can defeat islam with europe.

All moslem should be aware that islam is historically at it s weakest point and not strongest and the enemy waits for the kill.

Moslems face genocide in 21 century all this what happens is prelude.

Hopefully the zio will not manage their goals

hopefully islam can awaken and unify before to late

And to these kids who pretend to be moslem and turk Please behave like that

Back
Top Bottom