What's new

Iran and Turkey become drone powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friend, I have not seen you much for a while. Hope everything is well.
Yes brother, went to visit in Nigeria during the holidays, but i'm back. Hadnt seen you in a while either, but you're back to posting, which is good. lol.
In Syria, Iraq, Libya, Nagorno-Karabakh..
Lol...so basically fighting terrorists and claiming its real war(like US)???

Turkey controlls 10-15% of Syria by force literally.
From working with terrorists to fight other "terrorists" in Syria in coordination with US and NATO...is that worth being proud of?
Holds around 10% of Iraq by force?
So a colonizer? congrats again. ALso, Iraqi military and militias and terrorists there are no match against Turkey, so pls find a more worthy military opponent.

Helped Azerbaijan to reclaim it's territory and lift these Armenians by FORCE!
1. Azerbaijan ALREADY had a sizeable advantage of Armenia entering the war
2. Turkey was once again fighting rag tag war VIA a proxy- Azerbaijan, so Turkey wasnt really directly participating in a multifaceted real war. smh

Holds half of Libya by FORCE!
similar situation to SYria - (working with terrorists to fight other "terrorists" in Syria in coordination with US and NATO...is that worth being proud of?)
Turkey has beaten everyone militarily on the ground and held tight to whatever it took.
ha ha ...only beaten unworthy foes, JUST LIKE US, and thats why when they meet a real match their morale drops quicker than Trump's odds of not going to jail - damn low.
There you have it 4 wars and they handle them quickly without hassle.
4 years of using support and authority from White CHristian NATO and US to change the "mission" in the middle east into a self focused- neo-Ottoman mission, using NATO's money to manage ISIS like a contract job....so many problems.
No compromises but fists
against the weak. thats why your strong a** still hides behind NATO shield, because you cant defend yourself alone.

Last edited:
Yes brother, went to visit in Nigeria during the holidays, but i'm back. Hadnt seen you in a while either, but you're back to posting, which is good. lol.

I hope you had a good time, I was busy for a while due to work but trying to post a little more often these days.

Yes, interestingly Iran had actually signed deals to export UAV engines to Russia:

An Iranian private-sector company signed a contract to export mini jet engines to Russia.
The private-sector knowledge-based firm attending an airshow near Moscow signed the contract with a Russian company to export mini jet engines.
It was signed on the sidelines of MAKS 2019, the International Aviation and Space Show in Russia.

Russia is an advanced country in the field of military, however one cannot even question Iran's prowess in this UAV sector. The only nations that are ahead of Iran in this sector are the Americans, Chinese and certain EU nations, Israel. Israel is also advanced but they cannot build their own engines for what I can see.

Last edited:
Israel is also advanced but they cannot build their own engines for what I can see.
It's not a matter of can or cannot, there's simply no reason to reinvent the wheel. Israeli drones are far more advanced than you might think. If Israeli engines aren't indigenously Israeli, that doesn't mean they're any worse than any other drone.

It's not a matter of can or cannot, there's simply no reason to reinvent the wheel. Israeli drones are far more advanced than you might think. If Israeli engines aren't indigenously Israeli, that doesn't mean they're any worse than any other drone.

Engines play a key role here so we must consider them. Israel has a good defence industry so I am sure they could produce an engine if they needed. We must also not forget Israel has a very close relationship with the US and that gives a very large advantage. If I had to rank nations by the true UAV capabilities, I would say:

1- America
2- China
3- Israel
4- Iran/Certain European countries like France

The likes of France, Germany, UK etc may not be producing as many UAVs as Iran, but given their underlying technological base they could certainly produce more advanced systems than Iran at this point if they wanted. However Iran is catching up very fast, it is now at a stage where it is even producing small-mid turbofan engines. Regardless, these above nation are the only ones that are truly able to produce most of their own assets.

Iran has low-tech drone capabilities and not something showchased at all. spamming the Oil incident will not change the narrative. We are talking about conventional military reality on the ground. The saudis have shout down over 5000 drones by now.

The drone capabilities is to prove in a conventional war to change realities such as the TB2 series or CH4 but for godsake stop spamming just for the sake of it. We are not children or born yesterday

Agree with this 100%.. I am not talking about the overly spammed Oil field low tech suicide drones that are downed probably 20.000 times now.

What I am talking about is also real conventional military conflict and in that regard they can't impose themselves or change in reality and in fact proven to be useless. I mean what I have seen in Syria and other places and I mean in conventional military conflict sense.

Everything is just talk. We have even seen Harop in action and we sort of know it's capabiltiies and the same goes to Wing Loong and few US drones but not one Iranian drone have we seen in conventional war and again I don't mean some low tech suicide drones but in conventional military conflict.

The best drone in the world is hands down Turkish drones TB2s and few others even the british gov't want to change their military doctrine to follow that doctrine. It's acknowledged by everyone in the military sphere and the public census since it was completely proven infront of the whole world and it doesn't have mystery or secrecy surrounding it

Agree with this 100%.. I am not talking about the overly spammed Oil field low tech suicide drones that are downed probably 20.000 times now.

So why were these "low tech suicide" UAVs not downed if so many others are downed according to you? Did the Saudis deliberately allow their Aqaiaq to be hit? You do not even realise the absurdity of your own logic.

What I am talking about is also real conventional military conflict and in that regard they can't impose themselves or change in reality and in fact proven to be useless. I am as what I have seen in Syria and other places and I mean in conventional military conflict sense.

Your criterion of usefulness is apparently whether a UAV can be used against adversaries with little to no integrated air-defence. This is the extend of the Turkish UAVs in practise. Minus some sporadic air defences, most of which were antiquated, there was very little threat posed to them. Any UAV could have perform the similar tasks in those environments. Moreover, dozens of these UAVs were downed in Libya alone. The only impressive aspect of these UAVs is what you have created in your own imagination.

Everything is just talk. We have even seen Harop in action and we sort of know it's capabiltiies and the same goes to Wing Loong and few US drones

Yes, these nations like Iran and China will go and start a war just to convince you their UAVs are more potent than these Turkish systems which are put together with mostly foreign hardware. I am sure Iran, China and USA are all scratching their heads with the wonder of these Turkish UAVs.

but not one Iranian drone have we seen in conventional war?

How many conventional wars has Iran been involved in recently? When we consider its allies, they are Syria where have seen the the countless number of your terrorists being eliminated by these UAVs and in Yemen where more than once these systems have delivered a nice dose of embarrassment to the Saudi backed forces. Different use of UAVs due to different nature of conflicts. These conflict you're seeing are mostly asymmetrical as opposed to the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict. Even in that conflict, as we see almost all UAVs involved inflicted damage, especially the Israeli systems. So this is a not matter of the uniqueness of one particular UAV. Like I mentioned already, Armenia simply did not have the means to deal with these UAVs as its air defences were mostly ancient and not up to the task. Nevertheless, still many of these UAVs were downed.

The best drone in the world is hands down Turkish drones TB2s

Why stop there, just claim Turkey is the most advanced nation on the planet, even more so than the US. These statements are frankly delusions. TB2 is just a rudimentary system put together by Ukrainian engine, Canadian sensors, British missiles systems etc It is a low tier systems, the king of which, many are available on the market. In terms of capability, it is quite low:

1612382852737.png

The only thing this UAV ranks first in is the number times a UAV has been shot down.

and few others even the british gov't want to change their military doctrine to follow that doctrine. It's acknowledgable by everyone in the military sphere and the public census since it was completely proven infront of the whole world and it doesn't have mysterious or secrecy

Turkey is a late comer to the game. Turkey Itself has learned the UAV game from the likes of US, Iran etc. Those nations have been using UAVs for years. You're acting as if people did not understand the threats of UAVs for many years. At-least go do some reading on this topic.

From a few years ago:

The Growing Iranian Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle Threat Needs U.S. Action

Turkey merely jumped onboard the UAV train. From your comments, it is apparent you are not driven by reason rather by "fanboyisms", if tomorrow these Turks test a few air defence, you will claim nations are developing air defences to follow Turkey's path. Just as a word of advise, if you ever discuss matters in real life like you do here in these forums, you will be laughed out of the room.

Last edited:
So why were these "low tech suicide" UAVs not downed if so many others are downed according to you? Did the Saudis deliberately allow their Aqaiaq to be hit? You do not even realise the absurdity of your own logic.

Your criterion of usefulness is apparently whether a UAV can be used against adversaries with little to no integrated air-defence. This is the extend of the Turkish UAVs in practise. Minus some sporadic air defences, most of which were antiquated, there was very little threat posed to them. Any UAV could have perform the similar tasks in those environments. Moreover, dozens of these UAVs were downed in Libya alone. The only impressive aspect of these UAVs is what you have created in your own imagination.

Yes, these nations like Iran and China will go and start a war just to convince you their UAVs are more potent than these Turkish systems which are put together with mostly foreign hardware. I am sure Iran, China and USA are all scratching their heads with the wonder of these Turkish UAVs.

How many conventional wars has Iran been involved in recently? When we consider its allies, they are Syria where have seen the the countless number of your terrorists being eliminated by these UAVs and in Yemen where more than once these systems have delivered a nice dose of embarrassment to the Saudi backed forces. Different use of UAVs due to different nature of conflicts. These conflict you're seeing are mostly asymmetrical as opposed to the Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict. Even in that conflict, as we see almost all UAVs involved inflicted damage, especially the Israeli systems. So this is a not matter of the uniqueness of one particular UAV. Like I mentioned already, Armenia simply did not have the means to deal with these UAVs as its air defences were mostly ancient and not up to the task. Nevertheless, still many of these UAVs were downed.

Why stop there, just claim Turkey is the most advanced nation on the planet, even more so than the US. These statements are frankly delusions. TB2 is just a rudimentary system put together by Ukrainian engine, Canadian sensors, British missiles systems. It is a low tier systems, many of them on available on the market. In terms of capability, it is quite low:

View attachment 713323

The only thing this UAV ranks first in is the number times it has been shot down.

Turkey is a late comer to the game. Turkey Itself has learned the UAV game from the likes of US, Iran etc. Those nations have been using UAVs for years. You're acting as if people did not understand the threats of UAVs for many years. At-least go do some reading on this topic.

From a years ago:

The Growing Iranian Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle Threat Needs U.S. Action

Turkey merely jumped onboard the UAV train. From your comments, it is apparent you are not driven by reason rather by "fanboyisms", if tomorrow these Turks test a few air defence, you will claim nations are developing air defences to follow Turkey's path. Just as a word of advise, if you ever discuss maters in real life likes you do here in these forums, you will be laughed out of the room.

So much mental gymnastics without any evidence and everything here is based on assumptions and wishful thinking.

You didn't even do proper research armenia has better defense air systems then many bigger countries including Iran. They are armed to teeth this is a matter you didn't research.

There was even an Armenian general fired saying Russia provided them the absolute best air defense system and he said we had success with harop and Tb2 but not TB2s versions and that this was what cost the war.

You are naive if you even didnt do pragmatic research and only these who have low IQ will buy into your assumptions.

You have no conventional military conflict proven drones that is a fact and they were all in action broski but they provided no deterence hence why Solemani went to Russia because he was defeated by none state actors and this is a fact on the ground

So much mental gymnastics without any evidence and everything here is based on assumptions and wishful thinking.

What do you need evidence for? The fact the Saudis could not shoot down the UAVs that attacked their Abqiaq? is that not self explanatory? I have already provided you with sources for other comments. There is a difference between not being given evidence and pretending not to see them.

You didn't even do proper research armenia has better defense air systems then many bigger countries.

Armenia's air defence are mostly antiquated. You are probably just counting the number of systems they have without applying much reason in terms of the quality of them.

They armed teeth this is a matter you didn't research.

Armed teeth would be Saudi Arabia, not Armenia. Notice the differences.

There was even an Armenia fired saying Russia the absolute best air defense system and he said we had success but Tb2 but not TB2s versions and that this was what cost the war.

Sure he did, don't forget the part where he screamed out of the room saying "Turkey is the more advanced military in history" With all these fantasies you create, you should consider writing fictional books, you could earn a fortune.

You are naive if you even didnt do pragmatic research and only these who have low IQ will buy into your assumptions.

Your definition of "pragmatic research" is using Turkish propaganda as the basis of your claims. Sorry, the rest of us do not resort to such fanboyisms.

You have no conventional military conflict proven that is a fact

English please?

and they were all in action broski but they provided no deterence

Syria was not a conventional war between nations. I am happy to teach you basic if you need me to. In as so far as the UAVs could have been used, they were.

hence why Solemani went to Russia because he was defeated by none state actors and this is a fact on the ground

Facts you found on Twitter and Reuters? Like I explained to you plenty of times already (but conveniently you're pretend to have forgotten), Russians provided air power. If airpower could deliver victory, then Saudis would not be stuck in the Yemeni swamp till this day. You simply have a very superficial understanding of warfare, this is driven by your underlying fanboyism mentality toward the nations that are not what you think they are. The facts are facts. Remember this quote:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

What do you need evidence for? The fact the Saudis could not shoot down the UAVs that attacked their Abqiaq? is that not self explanatory? I have already provided you with sources for other comments. There is a difference between not being given evidence and pretending not to see them.

Armenia's air defence are mostly antiquated. You are probably just counting the number of systems they have without applying much reason in terms of the quality of them.

Armed teeth would be Saudi Arabia, not Armenia. Notice the differences.

Sure he did, don't forget the part where he screamed out of the room saying "Turkey is the more advanced military in history" With all these fantasies you create, you should consider writing fictional books, you could earn a fortune.

Your definition of "pragmatic research" is using Turkish propaganda as the basis of your claims. Sorry, the rest of us do not resort to such fanboyisms.

English please?

Syria was not a conventional war between nations. I am happy to teach you basic if you need me to. In as so far as the UAVs could have been used, they were.

Facts you found on Twitter and Reuters? Like I explained to you plenty of times already (but conveniently you're pretend to have forgotten), Russians provided air power. If airpower could deliver victory, then Saudis would not be stuck in the Yemeni swamp till this day. You simply have a very superficial understanding of warfare, this is driven by your underlying fanboyism mentality toward the nations that are not what you think they are. The facts are facts. Remember this quote:

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

You have nothing to reply with so you go back to your spamming oil campaign and jumping off the main topic. You got caught here in the act of slipping away here.

No propaganda this is coming from the horses own mouth and fired after that interview. Coming from one of the figure heads on the battlefield.

It is not only Reuters the original story comes from Russia and how the meeting went down with putin. He arrived in Moscow as a defeated man and wanted Putins assistance there is no shame in losing. I dont see why you are getting so worked up because of it.

He couldn't contain the rebels who eventually overrun his defenses and he showed a map explaining this in Moscow and this was last resort attempt.

But back to the main topic: You don't have any proven drones in conventional military conflict and jumping off the topic won't help.

Some extreme mental gymnastics won't change any form of reality on the ground or anything of conventional means

You have nothing to reply with so go back to your spamming oil field and jumping off the main topic.

The topic of this thread involved Iranian UAVs and the attack on Abqiaq is exemplar of their capability. Just because you are frustrated by that humiliating attack, it does not follow we will keep it hidden.

You got caught here in the act of slipping away here.

Come again?

No propaganda this is coming from the horses own mouth and fired after that interview. Coming from one of the figure heads on the battlefield.

Sure, and I told you what else he said when he screamed out of that room. Since we're inventing fiction, then why limit ourselves?

It is not only Reuters the original story comes from Russia and how the meeting went down with putin. They arrived in Moscow as a defeated man and wanted Putins assistance there is no shame in losing. I dont see why you are getting so worked up because of it.

Because like the rest of your claims, it is fictionalised. I am noticing a theme here. Russia is a powerful military. The point was for years, Iran and SAA had the situation under control and would have continued to do so. Russia's arrival in Syria had couple major goals, one was to insulate a great part of Syria from the US. Russia has a nuclear umbrella, Iran does not. Of course Russian airpower helped, but likes I previously mentioned, this would not be enough. The wars are won on the ground.

But back to the main topic: You don't have any proven drones in conventional military conflict and jumping off the topic won't help

You were the one that raised the issue on Syria and now complaining about "jumping off topic". Perhaps refrain from flip flopping in the first place. As for use of Iranian UAVs. I have addressed this I believe 4 times in this very thread, but lets try it again. Whether UAVs are used in conventional war or unconventional is not relevant. The point is, can they get the job done. What we have seen is in the conflict such as Syria and Yemen they were used and very effective. Why the above attack on S.Arabia is important is because it highlights the use of UAVs against a potent air defence network created by the Americans. This in comparison to the use of Turkish UAVs is a vastly more impressive show of force. Turkish UAVs have done little I would consider impressive. Attacking mostly unprotected assets on the ground from the air is not a big feat. If you wish to see Iranian UAVs targeting mostly unprotected ground assets then here is the Shahed-129 being used against terrorists in Syria:

The topic of this thread involved Iranian UAVs and the attack on Abqiaq is exemplar of their capability. Just because you are frustrated by that humiliating attack, it does not follow we will keep it hidden.

Come again?

Sure, and I told you what else he said when he screamed out of that room. Since we're inventing fiction, then why limit ourselves?

Because like the rest of your claims, it is fictionalised. I am noticing a theme here. Russia is a powerful military. The point was for years, Iran and SAA had the situation under control and would have continued to do so. Russia's arrival in Syria had couple major goals, one was to insulate a great part of Syria from the US. Russia has a nuclear umbrella, Iran does not. Of course Russian airpower helped, but likes I previously mentioned, this would not be enough. The wars are won on the ground.

You were the one that raised the issue on Syria and now complaining about "jumping off topic". Perhaps refrain from flip flopping in the first place. As for use of Iranian UAVs. I have addressed this I believe 4 times in this very thread, but lets try it again. Whether UAVs are used in conventional war or unconventional is not relevant. The point is, can they get the job done. What we have seen is in the conflict such as Syria and Yemen they were used and very effective. Why the above attack on S.Arabia is important is because it highlights the use of UAVs against a potent air defence network created by the Americans. This in comparison to the use of Turkish UAVs is a vastly more impressive show of force. Turkish UAVs have done little I would consider impressive. Attacking mostly unprotected assets on the ground from the air is not a big feat. If you wish to see Iranian UAVs targeting mostly unprotected ground assets then here is the Shahed-129 being used against terrorists in Syria:

Lmao! What? A training footage? is that the best you can conjure?

Under control? I don't think so! otherwise Russia wouldn't have intervened. Damascus was about to fall almost they came from every direction after 3 years of fighting.

“Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime.

Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, another senior regional official said. “Putin told him ‘Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani’. He went to explain the map of the theater.”

By the way that training footage you provided is absolutely laughable. That is not a conventional military conflict.

Drones are not invincible as you may think? They can be downed but it is the only best engineering types that are stealthy can be an annoyance.

You have been coming with alot of mental gymnastics to convince your own ego something that is just not there in reality.

You don't have a proven conventional military conflict UAVs. There is not any amount of mental gymnastics that can change that fact

Lmao! What? A training footage? is that the best you can conjure?

Under control? I don't think so! otherwise Russia wouldn't have intervened. Damascus was about to fall almost they came from every direction after 3 years of fighting.

“Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime.

Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin, another senior regional official said. “Putin told him ‘Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani’. He went to explain the map of the theater.”

By the way that training footage you provided is absolutely laughable. That is not a conventional military conflict.

Drones are not invincible as you may think? They can be downed but it is the only best engineering types that are stealthy can be an annoyance.

You have been coming with alot of mental gymnastics to convince your own ego something that is just not there in reality.

You don't have a proven conventional military conflict UAVs. There is not any amount of mental gymnastics that can change that fact

His the great conjuror and he would even put a great illusionist like Houdini to shame. The amount of conjuring is unbelievable.

He wants to make something that doesn't exist into realness and existence forcing it to be while it is not.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom