What's new

Iran and Turkey become drone powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is an excellent insight into absolute turkish delusions
oh really? when you use rotax on your keman , it is not problem but when we use that same engine it becomes a problem suddenly,
1612700751686.png

and your legendary joke f313 uses commercial avaition electronics from all around the world.

1612700832769.png

and US goverment Targets a small Turkish company for providing chitty graphite, these things doesnt bother you but some components in turkish products are.

philosopher guys accept smuggling via turkey but not accept foreign parts in iranian drones? who is is in delusion? it is you, you are stubborn iranian goats.

Attachments

• 1612700833481.png
    1612700833481.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
man you guys are so desperate to compare yourself with turkey.. such obsessed with your enemy turkey from your secterian point of view that you always fall into this shit..

You're absolutely delusional if you think that we compare ourself to Turkey. You are not even in our equation.

Our entire strategy and military industry is built around hostilities against the US, Israel and client states on the other side of the Persian Gulf.

You guys pat yourself on the back for ganging up on a poor and isolated country with an outdated and outgunned military (Armenia); we on the other hand have to work hard to find vulnerabilities in the defences of the most competent militaries in world's history.

It takes some nerve to come here and belittle a country which is under economic and military embargo, while your entire military, economy and society depends on its technological and political access to the West.

Last edited:
nope only my smartphone and deletin many things I wrote to make it pdf compatible my secterian, fanatic, dictatorship raised friend.. :)

At least speak in a language you can properly speak rather than this broken mess. That way we could translate.

I have a new idea for you.. you can install some software for textphrases if you cathegorize your answers and make a cathegory for each topic and user than after a small search you only need to copy paste your text and if your software is good enough than you will have text + pictures

Clearly that idea is not working well for you, so I'll give it a pass.

man you guys are so desperate to compare yourself with turkey.. such obsessed with your enemy turkey from your secterian point of view that you always fall into this shit..

On the contrary, it was your countrymen that could not avoid bringing Iran into their minds, I was just educating you and your kin.

except for trolling around no turk takes this here serious they ask themselves how obsessed people can be..

Give the level of mental gymnastics we have seen from you and your propaganda, I'd say you certainly do take it seriously.

I know why and I know your kin really good and I have no illusions on you.. but same as them I dont take you guys serious why should I compare my beautiful homeland turkey with a banana republic?

"my beautiful homeland Turkey" and yet you've left for Germany. What happened?

you guys are the same cathegory like deluded armenians living in a bubble likewise pkk and their homies likewise you guys .. this little thing is something I know for many years thats somehow why you three say that you are brothers same brain same illusions maybe different in religion but not in general behavior

According to your kind, anyone that speaks the truth that counters your propaganda are "deluded". I don't see any PKK or Armenians sources in any of my comments regarding the state of your defence sector.

oh really? when you use rotax on your keman , it is not problem but when we use that same engine it becomes a problem suddenly,

Where is your source that is a Rotax?

Now even if it is, Iran cannot import engines for obviously (sanctions reasons), so if it does use a foreign engine, it has actually being made inside Iran itself. Morever, as I have shown already, Iran is making at least a dozen types of UAV engines. Compare that to Turkey who import engines for all its UAVs.

and your legendary joke f313 uses commercial avaition electronics from all around the world.

Q-313 in that picture was nothing but a mockup of an ongoing project. You see, not everyone has the British to come help develop their fighter jets for them, so these things take time.

and US goverment Targets a small Turkish company for providing chitty graphite, these things doesnt bother you but some components in turkish products are.

Perhaps learn to avoid letting your companies being used a front to get American technology to Iran.

philosopher guys accept smuggling via turkey but not accept foreign parts in iranian drones?

Lets use common sense. If Iran's UAVs were dependent on those American technologies Iran got through Turkey then Iran's UAV industry would not be anywhere near the level it is, why? because those imports had been cut off long ago via sanctions. Iran got its hand on those technologies to further its own. As we have seen already, Iran is already producing those systems at various levels and even exporting them to your Turkey.

who is is in delusion? it is you, you are stubborn iranian goats.

Reported for childish insult.

Last edited:
I hope you had a good time, I was busy for a while due to work but trying to post a little more often these days.
Yea Nigeria IS a trip..lmaoo..i'm happy you're spending a little more time here these days.
I know the difference, point was you do not produce either. It's quite simple logic, if you have to import even the civilian version, then you clearly cannot produce a higher grade. Not hard to understand, right?
c'mon bra! that was just his way of exiting an argument he knows he has lost...smh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom