What's new

Iran amongst Top 5 countries in 6 critical technologies surpassing Japan, Canada, France and Russia

What a silly thread again

Iran in top 5 .. joke of century

Keep dreaming with your fake report Chinese and Iranian trolls
only ignorant fanboys can believe this trash top technology list

The report is fake

only one example
1682297204359-png.925952

Reality
top 5 countries for Aircraft Engine technology
USA
UK
France
Russia
China

What a troll team which is trying to show Iran as ahead Russia and France for Aircraft Engine technologies

India doesnt have even Aircraft Engine technology

And USA is leading Aircraft Engine technology in the World ... not copycat China

Last edited:
Same Chinese Iranian trolls with silly threads

Fake info

Iran has the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East: post JCPOA potential

Reality
Turkiye has bigger GDP Nominal than İran+Egypt+Greece combined

Turkiye : $1.029 trillion
Egypt : $378 billion
Iran : $367 billion
Greece : $239 billion

I guess MMME can't complain when everyone trashes and invades his threads in the future. A troll got exposed big time in MMME so he has no ground to stand on when he gets trolled like a b1tch with his "turkey number 1" threads where people are lining up at 2am in the morning for discount meat/groceries

India has 3.7 times the GDP of Turkey, China is 15 times the GDP of Turkey, what does that mean?

Its not about GDP

Iranian user opened a silly thread
"" Iran has the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East: post JCPOA potential ""

and I show the reality

Iran doesnt have the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East .. not even close

Reality

This thread also doesnt show the reality

All military experts very well knows that Iran and India are not in top 5 for Aircraft Engine technology ..... not even close

USA,UK,France,Russia,China are in top 5 for Aircraft Engine technology

Last edited:
there is problem with this kind of chest trumping, you can "lead" in any imagined technology but if particular one is not massively engineered and applied in every possible aspect of state and population life, it has value of thin air if speak about states with big population.

Its not about GDP

Iranian user opened a silly thread
"" Iran has the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East: post JCPOA potential ""

and I show the reality

Iran doesnt have the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East .. not even close

Reality

This thread also doesnt show the reality

All military experts very well knows that Iran and India are not in top 5 for Aircraft Engine technology ..... not even close

USA,UK,France,Russia,China are in top 5 for Aircraft Engine technology

I know this thread is shit, Germany/Canada/South Korea is ahead of India/Russia/Japan/France in Space launch systems, what a joke.

I know this thread is shit, Germany/Canada/South Korea is ahead of India/Russia/Japan/France in Space launch systems, what a joke.

Another joke about Drone technology

according to trash report .. what a joke
1682323713480.png

Reality .. top countries in Drone technology

USA
Turkiye
İsrael
China

Italy and India dont have even Drone technology

and USA is top country , not China

Last edited:
I think he just saw the thread and went crazy about Iran and not Turkey being on the list 😂😂😂
What MMM-E does not realize is that the Helsinki report is done based on the amount of research carried out by each country in 44 key technologies organized in 6 categories..The metrics for the report is by the scientific papers published on these subjects.

"This report uses research publication data from the WoS Core Collection database to compare the performance of all countries in critical technologies across six categories".

Instead of attacking the report he has to question why his country is not spending enough effort on doing basic research..May be they are just happy to use other people's products and leave the innovations to others and that is fine for them..:undecided:

Ahh.. I love seeing them Turks burning their own *** for no reason. Stay focused on eating pig and drinking wine.
it shows how low quality you make this forum, if you have anything technical to say, you are more than welcome, otherwise, you are worse than blowing air machine

Back
Top Bottom