What's new

Iran amongst Top 5 countries in 6 critical technologies surpassing Japan, Canada, France and Russia

the more Iranians and Chinese talked, the more they got humilated with facts provided by Turkish guy, none of you has courage to talk in technical term, only throughing mud.. thats how we enjoy here. thats what happens when you try to talk "bigger than your head"

It's a horse shxt grab list nothing to see here just like how Brazil is ranked 9 in world power indeks:lol:

I mean fuking Brazil:rofl: They are at paramilitary level when it comes to miliary equippment which means they are one of the lightest arms country due being without enemies.

Last edited:
Instead of attacking the report he has to question why his country is not spending enough effort on doing basic research..May be they are just happy to use other people's products and leave the innovations to others and that is fine for them..

Enough your silly posts and fake news
You also opened a thread with fake info
what a joke
"" Iran has the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East: post JCPOA potential ""

and I show the reality

Iran doesnt have the highest nominal GDP in the Middle East .. not even close

Reality
Turkiye has bigger GDP Nominal than İran+Egypt+Greece combined

Turkiye : $1.029 trillion
Egypt : $378 billion
Iran : $367 billion
Greece : $239 billion

Turkiye develops over 750 military projects for $75 billion

Iran only can dream about it ...

We have reduced the foreign dependency in the defense industry from around 80% to some 20% in such a short time as 20 years.

until 2030 , Turkiye to be at 95% self-sufficiency

The number of defense projects, which was merely 62 in 2002, has today surpassed 750

Türkiye's total budget for defense projects was $5.5 billion in 2002,
now it has reached a $75 billion project volume

btw Turkish products have far better quality than Iranian products

Last edited:
the more Iranians and Chinese talked, the more they got humilated with facts provided by Turkish guy, none of you has courage to talk in technical term, only throughing mud.. thats how we enjoy here. thats what happens when you try to talk "bigger than your head"
Turkish guy, you mean mr mmmme? you are his follower? fking lolllll....don't worry, you can said whatever about us, all is well...get in the line.

This ranking seems to be based on the number of research papers in the TOP 10% of citations and the h-index by examining research papers in each country.
For this reason, it is not unnatural that Iran, which has a large number of papers in the field of nanotechnology, comes relatively high in the ranking.
Turkey, on the other hand, does not rank high because the quality of its papers tends to be low.

The single crystal turbine blades used in jet engines can only be manufactured in six countries: Japan, U.S, U.K, France, Russia, Italy.
In recent years, India, Iran, South Korea, and China have finally entered the market.
In addition, only Japan, U.S, Germany, Italy, Iran, and South Korea are currently capable of manufacturing large single crystal turbine blades for power generation.
Therefore, it is natural that India, UK are at the top of the list of engine papers.

Last edited:
The single crystal turbine blades used in jet engines can only be manufactured in six countries: Japan, U.S, U.K, France, Russia, Italy.

Japan and Italy ? are you sure
Italy doesnt have even engine technology

only USA,UK,France,China,Russia and Turkiye

Turkiye has bliks and single crystal turbine blade technologies for gas turbine turboshaft-turbofan Engines

Turkish single crystal turbine blades and turboshaft gas turbine engine
1682418220721.jpeg

1682418249737.png

1682417821949.jpeg

Turkish T625 Helicopter successfully completed its first test flight with the Türkish TS1400 Turboshaft Engine produced by TEI
268818.jpg

TF-6.000 and TF-10.000 turbofan Engines on the way to power Turkish HURJET Fighter Jet and ANKA-3 , KIZILELMA unmanned Fighter Jet
1682420136274.jpeg

1682420207387.jpeg

1682420216090.jpeg

Last edited:
It's a horse shxt grab list nothing to see here just like how Brazil is ranked 9 in world power indeks:lol:

I mean fuking Brazil:rofl: They are at paramilitary level when it comes to miliary equippment which means they are one of the lightest arms country due being without enemies.
1.JPG

Turkey, on the other hand, does not rank high because the quality of its papers tends to be low.

Wth are useless research papers ( propaganda ) ?

Turkiye has real high technology and high quality products/projects

this report is trash

show us real technology and products instead of useless research papers ( propaganda )

Iran , China and India are good in propaganda

Last edited:
Iran always had the culture of innovation dating back millennia, and I believe it has all the potential to lead the Muslim world in terms of science and technology once again. Currently I guess Turkey would be the leader, but once sanctions are removed and it becomes a vibrant democracy, it can become an Asian/Muslim world leader in Science and technology in no time.

Iran always surprises me, they're under extreme sanctions but still working hard to compete, respect to them.

It's a fast changing world, Japan's rapid decline is just unfathomable.

Japan was an inspiration. Unfortunate about their decline. What is the reason, money or declining population.

If Iran has all the amazing technology then what is it actually producing???

Without oil/gas iran would be as poor as afghanistan.

This ranking seems to be based on the number of research papers in the TOP 10% of citations and the h-index by examining research papers in each country.
For this reason, it is not unnatural that Iran, which has a large number of papers in the field of nanotechnology, comes relatively high in the ranking.

In recent years, India, Iran, South Korea, and China have finally entered the market.
In addition, only Japan, U.S, Germany, Italy, Iran, and South Korea are currently capable of manufacturing large single crystal turbine blades for power generation.
Therefore, it is natural that India, UK are at the top of the list of engine papers.
Turkey doesnt publish much because most of Asian countries are using American published papers to develop themselves. Turkey even sometimes doesnt apply for a patent as it might be taken by others. we only care about the final product not the papers which nobody needs it. Only those in army technology field is able to access most of the Turkish papers. you can go google it, you will not get anywhere

Turkish guy, you mean mr mmmme? you are his follower? fking lolllll....don't worry, you can said whatever about us, all is well...get in the line.
how low you have to be that out of 1 comment you made me a follower? out of where? i just saw your baseless comments and thought you deserve my answer. i say it again, dont through the mud, if you have anything to talk technichal, we are here to answer, if not, just go to play with the lala world

If Iran has all the amazing technology then what is it actually producing???

Without oil/gas iran would be as poor as afghanistan.

thery are good with exporting terrorists....

thery are good with exporting terrorists....

IDK Iranians have a lot of insecurities. They look down on Arabs, Pakistanis, & Turks. They have such racist thought that they talk of arabs/pakistanis as having large noses when Iran is the #1 country in the world for nose job surgeries. They also mock arabs/pakistanis for their skin tone when according to world heat map temperate/skin tone is pretty much the same in Iran as well and in some cases even darker that most arabs/pakistanis.

Same time they have many racist sayings about Turks calling them stupid & low IQ when Turkey in almost every metric is far ahead of Iran with far less resources as well. Iran has ample resources and claimed to have so much knowledge yet they import all the components for their drones from AliBaBa.Com and assemble the parts together....

Lastly if you look at the west most Iranians will say the nastiest things about Islam and especially Arabs that I will not share the language here but anyone who has interacted with a Iranian in the west will agree.

In the end I would have no problem with Iran but its under extreme nazi Shia regime/Ethnofacist Persians that are the problem.

Back
Top Bottom