What's new

Iran amongst Top 5 countries in 6 critical technologies surpassing Japan, Canada, France and Russia

We must know.

Türkiye can't even make qualified fighter jets.

Türkiye can't even make qualified transport aircraft.

Türkiye can't even make bombers.

Türkiye can't even make AWACS.

Türkiye can't even make electronic warfare aircraft.

Türkiye cannot even build nuclear submarines.

Türkiye cannot even build destroyers.

Türkiye can't even make a tactical hydrogen bomb.

Türkiye cannot even manufacture submarine launched ballistic missiles.

Türkiye cannot even build a space station.

Türkiye does not even have an independent satellite navigation system.

The list can be longer. Türkiye's industry is even more backward than North Korea's. We don't know where the Turks get their courage?

I said: I'm not even interested in humiliating Türkiye.

Japan and China are enemy to each other so how and when Japan gave ion battery and high speed train technology to China

Do your research before you post here

if you are so ignorant , its your problem

Japan’s Transfer of Bullet Train Technology A Mistake. China, Of Course, Has Copied It

Yoshiyuki Kasai, honorary chairman of the Central Japan Railway Company, criticizes the decision to transfer technology. “The Shinkansen is the jewel of Japan. The technology transfer to China was a huge mistake,” he said.

USA also enemy to China
but after 1980 , American technology firms entered China
Japan and USA gave high technologies to China

also Israel gave American military technologies to China

Wich part in Turkish car is exactly Chinese?
Just ignore him, His knowledge of Tukey is such that he honestly believed Turkey would buy J-10C :lol:
Power battery.

Btw. Nobody wants to sell the J-10C to Turks. Only elite Turks want to buy J-10C... Let us understand the schizophrenic Turks.

I said: I'm not even interested in humiliating Türkiye.
You're interested in humiliating yourself and thats I follow you lol.
Against who why we need nuclear submarine, bombers and tactical hydrogen bomb ? Greece?

Power battery.

Btw. Nobody wants to sell the J-10C to Turks. Only elite Turks want to buy J-10C... Let us understand the schizophrenic Turks.
No, TOGG (Turkey's Automobile Joint Venture Group) does not use Chinese power batteries in its electric vehicles.

According to the company's official statements, TOGG has partnered with LG Chem, a South Korean company and a leading global supplier of lithium-ion batteries, to supply the batteries for its electric vehicles.

Iran produces a lot of STEM graduates. In the west you’ll see Iranians dominate as professors for tech related fields in universities.

I'm not even interested in humiliating Türkiye. A backward agricultural country that relies solely on Chinese technology.

You're interested in humiliating yourself and thats I follow you lol.
Against who why we need nuclear submarine, bombers and tactical hydrogen bomb ? Greece?

No, TOGG (Turkey's Automobile Joint Venture Group) does not use Chinese power batteries in its electric vehicles.

According to the company's official statements, TOGG has partnered with LG Chem, a South Korean company and a leading global supplier of lithium-ion batteries, to supply the batteries for its electric vehicles.
ah. We can understand the splitting Turks.

but

Last edited:

Turkey Hikes Tax on Chinese EVs in Boost to National Car Project​

Turkey raised customs duty on Chinese electric vehicles as President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government prepares to roll out the country’s first domestically produced electric car.

Turkey will impose an additional 40% customs duty on electric vehicles made in China, according to the Official Gazette.***

What is that supposed prove about chinese tech in Turkish car??
Again humiliating yourself

Turkey Hikes Tax on Chinese EVs in Boost to National Car Project​

Turkey raised customs duty on Chinese electric vehicles as President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government prepares to roll out the country’s first domestically produced electric car.

Turkey will impose an additional 40% customs duty on electric vehicles made in China, according to the Official Gazette.***

What is that supposed prove about chinese tech in Turkish car??
Again humiliating yourself
Turkey’s Automobile Joint Venture Group (TOGG), which is building the country's first mass-produced domestic car, has signed an agreement with Chinese company Farasis for the use of its battery cells in the range of TOGG products,it said in a statementon Tuesday.

The consortium unveiled its first car modelat the end of last year, and aims to start production in 2022. It will use facilities in western Turkey, designed to build 175,000 units a year.

Battery cells will be provided by Farasis, and the battery modules and packs will be jointly developed and produced in Turkey, the TOGG statement said.

TOGG will also cooperate with the Chinese electric vehicle battery maker in the development of energy storage solutions for Turkey.

Farasis is among the world’s leading producers of Li-ion batteries, an advanced battery technology that uses lithium ions as a key component of its electrochemistry.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan first announced Erdoğan the domestically produced car project in 2011, but it took six years before TOGG was established by a Turkish consortium that includes motor-vehicle maker Anadolu Group, BMC and Turkcell, Turkey’s largest mobile phone operator.

The first car to be produced will be a C-class SUV, according to information on the TOGG website.

The project came under fire last year, when details emerged that it had a striking resemblance to a car produced for the Vietnamese company VinFast by Pininfarina, the Italian company responsible for the design process for the Turkish car.

Turkey’s Automobile Joint Venture Group (TOGG), which is building the country's first mass-produced domestic car, has signed an agreement with Chinese company Farasis for the use of its battery cells in the range of TOGG products,it said in a statementon Tuesday.

The consortium unveiled its first car modelat the end of last year, and aims to start production in 2022. It will use facilities in western Turkey, designed to build 175,000 units a year.

Battery cells will be provided by Farasis, and the battery modules and packs will be jointly developed and produced in Turkey, the TOGG statement said.

TOGG will also cooperate with the Chinese electric vehicle battery maker in the development of energy storage solutions for Turkey.

Farasis is among the world’s leading producers of Li-ion batteries, an advanced battery technology that uses lithium ions as a key component of its electrochemistry.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan first announced Erdoğan the domestically produced car project in 2011, but it took six years before TOGG was established by a Turkish consortium that includes motor-vehicle maker Anadolu Group, BMC and Turkcell, Turkey’s largest mobile phone operator.

The first car to be produced will be a C-class SUV, according to information on the TOGG website.

The project came under fire last year, when details emerged that it had a striking resemblance to a car produced for the Vietnamese company VinFast by Pininfarina, the Italian company responsible for the design process for the Turkish car.
Ok final deal was made with Chinese firm I didnt know

I really don't want to humiliate Türkiye too much. I just want to tell the Turks that your position in the world is very reasonable (you have made some progress, but you are still a second rate country). Don't complain. Do not offend any country.

Maintain humility.

I really don't want to humiliate Türkiye too much. I just want to tell the Turks that your position in the world is very reasonable (you have made some progress, but you are still a second rate country). Don't complain. Do not offend any country.

Maintain humility.

Know your place copycat China ... all American-Soviet-Japan technology

China = master of low quality copy weapons

USA-Japan gave batterry and high speed train technologies to China

even Israel gave J-10 technology to China

J10 = Israeli LAVI
1682301587580-jpeg.925968

Russia Angry At China For Copying Jets And Naval Ships (What Will Be Next)

Last edited:
Know your place copycat China ... all American-Soviet-Japan technology

China = master of low quality copy

USA-Japan gave batterry and high speed train technologies to China

btw Israel gave J-10 technology to China

J10 = Israeli LAVI
1682301587580-jpeg.925968
don't worry. bro. Turkey is not the only country that loves Chinese technology.

Back
Top Bottom