What's new

Intro (Good to be back)

PanzerKiel

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AoA all. Panzerkiel this side. Some of the old users must be knowing me. I've been a member of this esteemed forum since 2006. However, since i am in army, so went inactive a bit due to commitments. However, am back now and would be, as usual, contributing positively.

wc back... how come you have 0 messages?

AoA all. Panzerkiel this side. Some of the old users must be knowing me. I've been a member of this esteemed forum since 2006. However, since i am in army, so went inactive a bit due to commitments. However, am back now and would be, as usual, contributing positively.

Mashallah good to see you back.

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:
Aann this time you missed.. :lol:

Khushaamdeed.

Back
Top Bottom