What's new

Inherited Professionalism.

Too bad, Saiful Azam changed his allegiance to BAF after 1971. So he retired as an officer from BAF, not PAF and Bangladeshi cadets got the invaluable opportunity to learn from this amazing pilot. Oh, and do you guys know that he is the highest scoring "Muslim" pilot of all time against the Israeli Air Force.

yeah, the best pilot BAF could produce was that guy mati ur rehman who was sent to hell by rashid minhas

WindJammer, My appologies Sire, But i'm going to copy this Information, need it as a reference for some discussion going on in Facebook

I read it somewhere (In either SS Haiders's book or Anwar Shamim's book) that Muti-ur-rehman was not strapped in and when Rashid Minhas released the canopy (It was not properly latched down during the struggle), he was sucked out of the aircraft. However, during the struggle and subsequent canopy release, RM could not eject before the a/c crashed.

I read it somewhere (In either SS Haiders's book or Anwar Shamim's book) that Muti-ur-rehman was not strapped in and when Rashid Minhas released the canopy (It was not properly latched down during the struggle), he was sucked out of the aircraft. However, during the struggle and subsequent canopy release, RM could not eject before the a/c crashed.

SS haider has it.. Apparently the jet stalled during the struggle.. and ejection seats during those days werent zero-zero.. nor as quick to release.
in any case.. a young life was lost.

Back
Top Bottom