What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

A death sentence so easily? I don't believe that the crime deserves this.
Yes, may be you are right. But what I perceived by a drug trafficker who is smuggling heroin etc...that destroys the lives of countless young people and turns them into worse than dead people for the society and their families, surely deserves a death penalty. While there are some drugs which intoxicate and addict the person but still lets them to performance normally like many weeds like Cannabis does not kill and people can still function normally, for that I would not recommend a death penalty.

On the grounds that executing people for drug traffickers is too harsh a punishment. On the grounds that your governments are abdicating their responsibility of restoring social order and conditions that minimise or reduce drug abuse, and picking on easy and high-profile targets. On the grounds that the job of a government is not putting in place murderous punishments but to improve the conditions of its citizens.

i am using mobile phone right now, its better for me to reply a proper answer for serious discussion such as this later when i got my desktop

lol, Pakistani pressure? what kind of influence PK you had over

us

You may wish we did not have that but believe me we have that kind of influence in case of Mulsim majority countries at least, plus asking for a fair trial for one of its citizens is not too much I think?

And I have met Malaysians and Indonesians here and seen them surprised how Pakistan and Pakistanis are a strong beautiful country and a nation. I can understand its difficult for people from that area to accept this but when they see the reality they start taking refuge in arguments like oh you have so many sects, you have different prayer times, you are lesser Muslims because you don't celebrate eid with rest of the world etc etc, but deep inside they know their countries no matter what cannot match the strength of Pakistanis and Pakistan.

You are free to disagree with this like all other who I have met here. I said this not to offend anyone but what I felt and this not to belittle your country or your countrymen but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Yes, may be you are right. But what I perceived by a drug trafficker who is smuggling heroin etc...that destroys the lives of countless young people and turns them into worse than dead people for the society and their families, surely deserves a death penalty. While there are some drugs which intoxicate and addict the person but still lets them to performance normally like many weeds like Cannabis does not kill and people can still function normally, for that I would not recommend a death penalty.

And do we know what they were peddling?

Beyond that, definitions change; today marijuana is legal in some states of the US, while such drugs have been integral parts of Indian religious practices from time immemorial. Shiva smoked hash. Who decides? And who has the temerity to decide to kill someone for that? What of those executed for possession of hash, now that it is no longer a bad name?

You may wish we did not have that but believe me we have that kind of influence in case of Mulsim majority countries at least, plus asking for a fair trial for one of its citizens is not too much I think?

And I have met Malaysians and Indonesians here and seen them surprised how Pakistan and Pakistanis are a strong beautiful country and a nation. I can understand its difficult for people from that area to accept this but when they see the reality they start taking refuge in arguments like oh you have so many sects, you have different prayer times, you are lesser Muslims because you don't celebrate eid with rest of the world etc etc, but deep inside they know their countries no matter what cannot match the strength of Pakistanis and Pakistan. Plus ask the women from your side why they like Pakistani men :D.

You are free to disagree with this like all other who I have met here. I said this not to offend anyone but what I felt and this not to belittle your country or your countrymen but it is what it is.

can u tell me from where you bought your weed, the one you used right now seems good quality?

@User

Frankly no need to say some of the stuff that you just said man. I mean the stuff about women. Indonesia is a brotherly country and this is about one individual. No need to get worked up to this level. That was a low remark buddy

And do we know what they were peddling?

Beyond that, definitions change; today marijuana is legal in some states of the US, while such drugs have been integral parts of Indian religious practices from time immemorial. Shiva smoked hash. Who decides? And who has the temerity to decide to kill someone for that? What of those executed for possession of hash, now that it is no longer a bad name?
Medical doctors, social scientists and jurists can decide together.

can u tell me from where you bought your weed, the one you used right now seems good quality?

You will have to visit Pakistan and meet me, we will smoke together may be that will help you come to your senses. Or instead ask your countrymen or some Malaysians who have been to Pakistan they will help you digest what I wrote.

Excuse me while I have a senior citizen moment, and my brain shuts down to half capacity.

Did I understand you to be arguing that your influence over Indonesian judicial decisions is based on the length of the penis of Pakistani men?

Would that invaluable influence also be available for non-Pakistani, non-Muslim victims of the same laws that you wish to influence?

:lol:
:lol:

i am using mobile phone right now, its better for me to reply a proper answer for serious discussion such as this later when i got my desktop
When you do kindly also specify as which drugs attract death penalty and which only imprisonment. Then I will reply. If it is any kind of drug, then I am afraid my towns 70% people will be executed as they take "Bhang" regularly.

Have they done so? In this case?
No I mean they should be involved or counselled in legislation. While the judge can the only one to pass the judgement as per law but of course the evidence should be provided if that drug was in sufficient amount and if that affected the lives of the victims that adversely that the culprit deserves the death. However as I said Cannabis trafficking should not be result in death penalty as I think it does not destroy a person like that. I know that a lot of long haul drivers smoke it, students under stress smoke it, people who get shocked, jobless smoke it....my own room mate used to smoke before entering in undgrad at Embry-Riddle and I never found her story to be credible as I believe no good student can be drug addict but people do change over time.

No I mean they should be involved or counselled in legislation. While the judge can the only one to pass the judgement as per law but of course the evidence should be provided if that drug was in sufficient amount and if that affected the lives of the victims that adversely that the culprit deserves the death. However as I said Cannabis trafficking should not be result in death penalty as I think it does not destroy a person like that. I know that a lot of long haul drivers smoke it, students under stress smoke it, people who get shocked, jobless smoke it....my own room mate used to smoke before entering in undgrad at Embry-Riddle and I never found her story to be credible as I believe no good student can be drug addict but people do change over time.

I was continuously stoned for a year and a half, much of it while working on my first job.

And don't even start to tell me you'd guessed already.

Excuse me while I have a senior citizen moment, and my brain shuts down to half capacity.

Understandable ........................... and to help you ........................... just accept that there is no cure for old age and its affects, that would make things lot easier for you. I can only pray you enjoy whatever little is left.

Did I understand you to be arguing that your influence over Indonesian judicial decisions is based on the length of the penis of Pakistani men?

Old age got you there .................... I was having a Muslim brotherly moment with my Indonesian friend there, and it was disgusting of you to bring penises to this debate. What is this fetish of Indians with size of penises and color of vaginas?

Would that invaluable influence also be available for non-Pakistani, non-Muslim victims of the same laws that you wish to influence?

Again mistaken nobody is trying to influence their laws but fighting for an overseas citizen's right to a fair trial in another country where they think they are better Muslims than him............. is that wrong?

You will readily understand that aged Indians are not very bright or clever and need to have these things explained to them very patiently.

You should have written in the opening paragraph now I cannot change my comments just because I have to respect an old citizen. Sorry if something that I said hurt your feelings.

Back
Top Bottom