What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

I don't know exact details of that Indian, but if he is the one who blamed this Pakistani guy for dealing in drugs he might have already been executed by midnight Thursday, if Indonesians haven't halted execution of all fourteen involved.
I dont know full story.. I think they are all random dealers picked up from different places

I dont know full story.. I think they are all random dealers picked up from different places

Zulfiqar's story per media is that he has only one witness against him and that is that Indian guy otherwise no drugs were found on him (apparently) and Indonesians may have thought that our governments don't bother much about their citizens especially the overseas ones ............. so the verbal accusation should be sufficient evidence to put Zulfiqar in front of a firing squad.

His execution has been halted owing to Pakistan government pressure, apparently he has not been afforded an opportunity of a fair trial.
Lol we can put pressure on foreign countries? What year is this? :cheesy:

Zulfiqar's story per media is that he has only one witness against him and that is that Indian guy otherwise no drugs were found on him (apparently) and Indonesians may have thought that our governments don't bother much about their citizens especially the overseas ones ............. so the verbal accusation should be sufficient evidence to put Zulfiqar in front of a firing squad.
If he did it and had a fair trial, than he should be punished. but if the story is like as he claimed then justices should be done.

Year Two thousand and CPEC... :sarcastic:

The beginning of new age, where someone (you know who he is, he is known for his straight forward bold decisions) made the incompetent idiots (and you know them too) to realise that we have an important position on the globe. May this happen in future too.

If he has really been convicted and he is guilty then he should be hanged. But I hope the justice has been done and no innocent gets punished.

A death sentence so easily? I don't believe that the crime deserves this.

lol, Pakistani pressure? what kind of influence PK you had over

us

How about moral pressure? Or doesn't that count for anything any more?

A death sentence so easily? I don't believe that the crime deserves this.

How about moral pressure? Or doesn't that count for anything any more?

moral on what? and on what standard?

Singapore, Malaysia too had applied draconian measure against drug trafficker with death penalty

moral on what? and on what standard?

Singapore, Malaysia too had applied draconian measure against drug trafficker with death penalty

On the grounds that executing people for drug traffickers is too harsh a punishment. On the grounds that your governments are abdicating their responsibility of restoring social order and conditions that minimise or reduce drug abuse, and picking on easy and high-profile targets. On the grounds that the job of a government is not putting in place murderous punishments but to improve the conditions of its citizens.

pressure of brotherhood?
are we not allies, in some way atleast

not a chance we give a shit about other opinion regarding our laws

they hold the execution for the rest to consolidate their efforts to minimize the critics and find the better time to do the execution

Back
Top Bottom