What's new

Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt execution of Pakistani drug convict

:lol:

It is hilarious to see Indonesians bragging that they are ahead of BD when they have had a 22 year head start in development due to different dates of independence. This is like a 100m runner celebrating that he finished first when he started at a further point along the track than his competitors.

It is hilarious to see Indonesians bragging that they are ahead of BD when they have had a 22 year head start in development due to different dates of independence. This is like a 100m runner celebrating that he finished first when he started at a further point along the track than his competitors.
Bro, we aint not to compete with or any others, actually we are compete with our own self. That's why we are not shy not think inferior to those developed country, we also do not boasted ourself to the underdevelop country. Firstly we knowing ourself, with the whole weakness, strenght, challenges and seek the oportunity in other to achieve our rational goal.
As i said before we do hope for and be proactive to built the better world.

By the way am l wrong if i said that actually you were free from English at the same time whith india?

And.....
We were not free to chose were to born, but belief me, it was designed for the good reason.
Good luck

:omghaha::omghaha:

liberalization in trade, decentralization in economic opportunities in rural region, combating corruption, keep the politic stable, prevent any terrorism threat to become reality, implement universal healthcare programme, give more money to education sector and so on.

BTW

@Nilgiri

you will enjoying the discussion too

You are still a BIG DREAMER ..:cheesy:

Refer to your argumentation ...Indonesia will a heaven for foregn companies, especially from Malaysia to safely to "colonize" your country, especially if we can still to slave your people your people to produce our products cheaply .. so, we can sell it globally .. cheaper that Chinese products ...:azn:..

Bro, i thought you are not of malays country! Or You are actually from that country but been planted by The mother of Envy and hatred. We are respect to another country, we respect the malays but we never the unpolite guest trouble us.
Go and make your own threat.

liberalization in trade, decentralization in economic opportunities in rural region, combating corruption, keep the politic stable, prevent any terrorism threat to become reality, implement universal healthcare programme, give more money to education sector and so on.

BTW

@Nilgiri

you will enjoying the discussion too

Is this the right thread for it? Maybe you can invite me to a thread where the topic is about Indonesian economy strategy?

But I agree with most if not all your points.

it shouldnt be that way

but i do understand this forum isnt just for pakistans

ok

Back
Top Bottom