What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

The Wing Loong I's endurance is 20 hours, compared to Heron's 52 hours, maximum altitude is around 5000 meters while Heron's is 9,100 meters.
The Chinese drone is faster though. Compare it to the Heron-TP (Eitan) or the Heron-TP-XP and it would get blown out of the water.
Sorry, there is better drone like wing Loong II to compete with Eitan and XP. Please compare orange to orange and apple to apple. The very fact is wing Loong I can carry out air to ground attack immediately after target found compare to the outdated heron that can do nothing :lol:

You think Indonesian is stupid? Pick an old trash like heron over wing Loong I plus of your torture of Palestine? :enjoy:

Forget arguing with me. Fact is China has overtaken Israel in drone technology. The master of yesterday even needs to learn from student. If you Israel are so smart and great why can’t even make a great drone like mavic pro and instead buys from China for its military use?

http://www.janes.com/article/71456/idf-buying-mass-market-dji-drones

China is not the China of 10 years ago. Our technology has make leaps and bound and is only second to USA. Not t even Israel comes close.

Last edited:
Four unit isn't enough for a technology transfer, I guess. Maybe we should buy more? China doesn't want to give their C-705 technology unless we bought hundreds of it, which is impossible for us because our financial problems, also they refused to TOT the 3 weapons to Indomesin namely NG-18 CIWS, Type 90B MLRS, and UW-1 RCWS.... Maybe there is a secret talk, whether it's G to G or B to B

Apa kabarnya ToT C705 dari China? Apakah nasibnya sana dengan HSR Jakarta-Bandung? Masih flip-flop kesana kemari tak jelas ...

China is not the China of 10 years ago. Our technology has make leaps and bound and is only second to USA. Not t even Israel comes close.

Agree with that. Chinese technology is often mocked, but I believe it's the second most dynamic and innovative after US. Even Russia is rather slow in R&D and they still rely a lot on Cold War weaponry.

After China surpasses US in economic volume, there's a good chance they will eventually become the strongest military after 2050

Agree with that. Chinese technology is often mocked, but I believe it's the second most dynamic and innovative after US. Even Russia is rather slow in R&D and they still rely a lot on Cold War weaponry.

After China surpasses US in economic volume, there's a good chance they will eventually become the strongest military after 2050
Indonesia shall also consider Chinese amphibious IFV and airborne IFV for its marine. I believe it’s quality and technology is more advance than Russia one bought by Indonesia.

Apa kabarnya ToT C705 dari China? Apakah nasibnya sana dengan HSR Jakarta-Bandung? Masih flip-flop kesana kemari tak jelas ...
you two are beautiful couple LOL, one troll and other under estimate his own RnD tech n engineer LOL.... perfect couple

Indonesia shall also consider Chinese amphibious IFV and airborne IFV for its marine. I believe it’s quality and technology is more advance than Russia one bought by Indonesia.

At this category, I think BMP-3F is still the best in its class.

No 42
pindad.jpg

I agree on that Amphibious IFV, we can launch them farther than just sitting duck over the shore like we did now with slow moving amphib vehicles.

I agree on that Amphibious IFV, we can launch them farther than just sitting duck over the shore like we did now with slow moving amphib vehicles.

Your assessment is quite correct. Chinese ZBD 05 IFV has the fastest amphibious sea speed in the world for all armour vehicle, the internal space for troops is also roomy compare to Russian BMP-3 which is very crap and uncomfortable. The network and digitalised level is very high but the only thing that deter buying this is the high price per unit with so many features.

Forget arguing with me. Fact is China has overtaken Israel in drone technology. The master of yesterday even needs to learn from student. If you Israel are so smart and great why can’t even make a great drone like mavic pro and instead buys from China for its military use?

http://www.janes.com/article/71456/idf-buying-mass-market-dji-drones
Those are quadcopters, you have hundreds of factories manufacturing them, it would not be cost effective to design and manufacture such drones simply for the army, the demand is too low and it would become unprofitable, especially when there's such options in the market.

Sorry, there is better drone like wing Loong II to compete with Eitan and XP. Please compare orange to orange and apple to apple. The very fact is wing Loong I can carry out air to ground attack immediately after target found compare to the outdated heron that can do nothing :lol:
You know nothing about the Heron, or it's capabilities. Why do you think the Heron can't destroy a target after it's found?

You think Indonesian is stupid? Pick an old trash like heron over wing Loong I plus of your torture of Palestine? :enjoy:
I don't know how Indonesia is related, nor do I care, but I do know that we have hostile relations with them and that they would never buy anything from Israel.

I mean, China invests in Israel a lot and your own president told Netanyahu that Israel is a technological superpower, it tries to acquire technologies from us . Stop trying to fight with me, I don't see China as Israel's enemy, but I am not going to sit by while you say "Oh Heron is trash our drone is better"

Hi, Israel Heron is a joke compare to China Wing Loong I. Israel Heron is an old generation which can only surveilance and not carry out any combat mission, limited payload and older technology. Wing Loong I can do surveilance and immediate carry out attack at commanders command,carry more powerful sensor and avionics.

It is just like testing out a Datsun sedan against a Ferrari. It is no surprised Indonesian picked China Wing Loong I :enjoy:
Stop boasting ,Do not disparage the weapons of other countries 。。。。。你的废话真多。除了招黑有什么好处。能不要得瑟么,收敛点。看到你太多的垃圾评论了。一天到晚就知道吵吵吵。

Back
Top Bottom