What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Yuppp your'e more industrialized.....but still turkish products are more refined than yours :smitten:.......pakistan (your GF) even select t129 not some chinese produced attack helo
Turkish product more refine is just your personal opinion. Talking about T129, I heard Pakistan has a change of plan. And instead of cheery pick , why not talk abt JF-17, al Khalid tank, F-22P frigate, Pakistan AIP sub and their drone. How many Chinese product compare to just one future deal?

The only thing I agree with Turkish product is they hype it up more compare to Chinese one. :enjoy:

PT PAL completes second order of fast missile ship

State-owned ship manufacturer PT PAL Indonesia has completed the construction of a 60-meter-long fast missile ship (KCR), the second order of the Defense Ministry. PT PAL Indonesia's Director Budiman Saleh stated at the launch of the missile ship at the warship division of Ujung, Surabaya, on Tuesday that it was the ministry's fourth ship, which was designed and built by local engineers.

kri-2.jpg

He explained that the ship's construction had been improved with six modular systems that were capable of speeding up its process. He added that the project could be completed before its target in June.

"I thank the State Enterprises Ministry for its support to PT PAL Indonesia to build the primary weaponry defense system (Alutsista)," Saleh emphasized.

Indonesia's Navy Chief of Staff Admiral Ade Supandi noted that the country will need 20 to 25 fast missile boats, and currently, four ships have been built by PT PAL Indonesia.

kri-1.jpg

"Hence, there will be more orders for KCR, and PT PAL Indonesia has the opportunity to execute the projects," he noted, adding that the company will need to improve the quality of its human resources to build the required ships.

kcr.jpg

"The previous ship was too wide, and this could reduce its speed. The system must be improved, especially with regard to the plan to sell the ships to other countries," Supandi noted.

"KCR-60 must become the top product of PT PAL Indonesia," he stated.

The KCR-60, named "Kerambit," has been designed to carry 55 crew members and has the ability to operate in Sea State 5, characterized by rough waves of four meters in height.

kri-3.jpg

Its weaponry system is more integrated with the ship stability standard and developed to adjust with the Navy's need, with improvement in the main engine, from 2 x 2880 kilowatts (kW) to 2 x 3900 kW, to increase its maximum speed from 28 knots in half load to 28 knots when fully loaded.

The ship also has a sewage treatment plant.

With completion of the project, the Navy now has four missile ships, and after its first batch, PT PAL has built three fast missile boats equipped with the C-705 anti-ship missile.

http://en.republika.co.id/berita/en...l-completes-second-order-of-fast-missile-ship

Last edited:
Turkish product more refine is just your personal opinion. Talking about T129, I heard Pakistan has a change of plan. And instead of cheery pick , why not talk abt JF-17, al Khalid tank, F-22P frigate, Pakistan AIP sub and their drone. How many Chinese product compare to just one future deal?

The only thing I agree with Turkish product is they hype it up more compare to Chinese one. :enjoy:
Nope they didnt, last time I heard everything is fine........maybe they choose al khalid, jf 17 because at the time turkey hadn't yet offer mbt or fighter jets hehehe.....or maybe its poitical because ya know......pakistan needs china support against india......Im not saying wing long is bad.....but we have better option

Anyway we're off topic

Here's the deal:

I'm not even remotely an expert, but one thing I know for sure is that Indonesia has certain criterias of doing defence procurement or development partnership, etc. So anyone who offers best we take it. Be it West, East, Up, Down, Milky Way, or even Intergallactic.

So if you see we choose to develop some military toys with a country, then betcho buttholes we did the calculation.

Launching ceremony of KRI Kerambit-627 Indonesian Navy fourth KCR-60M.

27%2BPANGARMATIM%2BHADIRI%2BPELUNCURAN%2B%2BKRI%2BKERAMBIT%2B-%2B627.5.jpg

27%2BPANGARMATIM%2BHADIRI%2BPELUNCURAN%2B%2BKRI%2BKERAMBIT%2B-%2B627%2B%25281%2529.jpg

The front door below the bridge is very large.

Is there any posibility to add a superstructure building in front of and connected with this door for the purpose to put more armament (like a pantsyir-me or an rbu-6000) on top of this superstructure ?

Wait, you don't know that Indonesia has been customers of israeli military products for long? we use Aerostar UAV now, in past we procure A4 Skyhawks from your country through clandestine operations

IMI's arms products is also widely used by Spec Ops units here, and we believe many more Israeli products is currently used by TNI's
Really? Never knew to be honest, I do know that we don't have diplomatic ties

你不懂、不要装聪明。这些人每天歧视中国人。 说中国垃圾货。现在自己打自己嘴巴,被逼买中国货因为真事太好了。:lol:

以色列人以为真的高人一等, 种是有那种中国人永远不能超越人的歧视。

Excuse excuse and excuse. Cant make one and inferior to us and just give excuse to feel good. When comes to military security. You cannot use money to compromise. But mavic pro is too sophisticated that it is not within Israel mean to mimic one in short time.

Show me the version of heron offer to Indonesia that show it struck a ground target like the CH-4 video I posted and I eat back my Words. If not , u are just a loser sourgraped.

See the above reply. If heron is so capable, show me the video of how it destroy ground target with precise hit. Rather than just answer me with no backing and a big mouth. :lol:
You're just being a retard, Mavic Pro is a commercially available drone, there is no need for us to invent the wheel again.

Israel doesn't release such drone footage, Israeli drones are being held as a secret, this is the only footage I have of an Israeli drone releasing a missile, I don't know if it's a Heron though

You're just being a retard, Mavic Pro is a commercially available drone, there is no need for us to invent the wheel again.

Israel doesn't release such drone footage, Israeli drones are being held as a secret, this is the only footage I have of an Israeli drone releasing a missile, I don't know if it's a Heron though
Cant beat my facts and inferior and start name calling? The Mavic Pro is mass purchased by IDF for its military. Nothing to do with commercial or not. Mavic Pro is a highly sophisticated pro that pack a punch for its size. You Israel technology is not good enough to make one Mavic Pro. Nothing to do with reinvent the wheel. Stop giving excuse for your inferiority. :enjoy:

As for the crap video posted cant prove anything beside your bragging claim.

Let me show you what is a real drone attack footage from made in China. :enjoy:

If I'm not mistaken, this is INDONESIAN MILITARY thread, no?
Please stop derailing this thread by debating which crotch is bigger, china or israel..
You guys just debating over subjective opinion, without bringing any facts or data..so it's clearly useless and frickin' annoying.
Just take those discussion elsewhere, please!

Back
Top Bottom