What's new

India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017

Hahaha. Do you think every girl in India is unsafe? I live in Delhi and my two sisters studied upto post graduation in Delhi and both were happy here. Later both went to USA. Only few incidents of Rape doesn't change our security situation here.
We hear about indian women getting raped everyday! There is a reason your country is called rape capital of the world!

Most Miss World title holders

1.India 6
2.Venezuela 6
3. United Kingdom 5
4. South Africa 3
5. United States 3

Pakistani girls (Punjabi/Sindhi) girls are also beautiful. Religion and countries intolerance to female expression prevents anything beauty pageant from taking place. Though I know one girl named Ramina Ashfaque who competed in Miss Earth Pakistan or something.

Manushi Chhillar is indeed one of the prettiest Miss Worlds by far. Her smile just makes me melt.

Making Indian and Haryana proud. :wub:

Makes one wonder why Haryanvis kill their girls, no?

Cheers, Doc

Pakistani girls (Punjabi/Sindhi) girls are also beautiful.

But are they smart?

Based on my considerable experience with punjus on our side, I don't think so ...

Sindhis yeah. Some of them. When they're not coloring their hair orange ...

Cheers, Doc

What the actual hell are you talking about... especially that last bit?

Please ignore him. I do.

He is well past his sellable age for marriage, and the strain is showing.

Cheers, Doc

Pakistan do participate

http://misspakistanworld.com/ramina-ashfaque-representing-pakistan-in-the-miss-earth-2017-pageant/

Ramina Ashfaque representing Pakistan in the Miss Earth 2017 pageant. But I guess she lost

22308876_10155829872879886_3436861289871657304_n.jpg

Omg ...

Cheers, Doc

Makes one wonder why Haryanvis kill their girls, no?

Cheers, Doc
Blame squarely lies on patriarchal mindset and ignorance. We will still need to work on this for few decades to make considerable change.

Pak is a conservative Islamic Republic... we dont participate in such contests..

I find male bodybuilding competitions to be silly.

You should also be criticizing Mr. Pakistan as well.

even the girl you posted news about didnt participate.... only a few expat Pak of Canadian nationalities have tried..

Miss World apart, obviously you haven't been to the 'Pakistani models and actresses' thread on PDF.

Even acting was/is still considered a shittty job for low life people... let alone showing ur body on an international contest...

An actor is on a similar plane as a poet or singer or writer.

Here comes a guy defending a sexist and misogynistic vanity fair, only so he can boast about how great his country is. Keep your sexism to yourself.

Here is the entry form for Mr. India 2017, a male beauty pageant :

http://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/mrindiaform.cms

Many people liking her smile. I guess my standards are different. The only miss world I liked from India was Priyanka.

Priyanka is not the classic Indian beauty, in my opinion.

You bring up excellent points however I am curious as to why you don't consider priyankah a classic indian beauty?

For one, there's nothing natural left in her face.

Two, most turn-off firang accent.

Three, there's something weird about her body proportions. I cannot place my finger on it ....

Four, she's just not got that oomph factor going for middle aged men. Deepika did initially. Now she's stale.

Cheers, Doc

You bring up excellent points however I am curious as to why you don't consider priyankah a classic indian beauty?

Her face is a bit too "Western" for my liking.

Zeenat Aman had this quality too :

chura-liya-hai-tumne-jo-dil-ko_111916073405.jpg

A Classic Indian Beauty would be more like Aishwarya Rai.

Or Ishita Dutta, a dusky beauty :

Ishita+Dutta+Latest+Stills+_1_.JPG

or Chitrangada Singh, another dusky beauty :

Chitrangada_unviels_kohlars_new_range.jpg

or even Tamannah Bhatia :

Tamannaah-Bhatia.jpg

For one, there's nothing natural left in her face.

If I remember correctly, her lips have a transformation. But the result looks nice, unlike some disasters.

Two, most turn-off firang accent.

I haven't heard her speak English but if you say so.

A put-on firang accent is a turn-off indeed.

Priyanka is not the classic Indian beauty, in my opinion.

But I find her to be more Punjabi looking. Where in India is she from? "Chopra" also suggests Punjabi, or atleast anywhere around Punjab. Don't know if they exist anywhere else in India.

Back
Top Bottom