What's new

INDIA'S INABILITY TO BUILD UAVS rues former DRDO chief

Suggest you go back to your call centre cubicle as you don't seem to make any sense here......

Obviously you are the joker in the pack.
Pakistan produces and builds it's own Mashaq and K-8 trainers.
Now look at yourself, you even have to import simple basic trainers and after 20 years you have turned your LCA into nothing but a Little Confused Aircraft.

Never knew it had a branch in your Slumdog Street. :laugh:

@gslv mk3, we know after every time you are given a Pink saree, you return even more frivolous, what would you do if there was no PDF, i mean where else would you rant your greatness....since you went to great length to tell the world of your achievements, well sorry to burst your bubble, if nothing then at least you have acquired the capability to produce more than one type of flying coffin. :D

6x less populated Pak is no insecurity to us. Our supa powerful nation will have white servants and beggars in 15 years.

:sarcastic:

@waz

Last edited:
Meanwhile in India, commandos still storm into another country by foot like 1970s style Rambo movie :lol:

So you want us to drop missiles on them and kill civilians too?
I think Pakistan should support our rambo style commando raids you know y. (no offence to anyone)

Indian scientists are particularly having their behinds on fire since Pakistan unveiled Burraq in the early months of this year.

This is enough i think :p:

Attachments

• IMG_20150912_185531.JPG
    IMG_20150912_185531.JPG
    231.3 KB · Views: 60
India's first UAV was developed as early as 1985.

DRDO Lakshya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3-drdo.jpg

UAV development require expertise in following areas:
1. Aircraft engines
2. Sensor and electronics
3. Wind tunnel

In all above 3 areas India is maturing, plus India can import without any issue from a pioneer of UAVs: Israel. Hence UAV development in India will be slow-placed.

Okay so we have an Indian member in the forum who is saying India didn't need armed UAVs that is why it hasn't built them.. so I guess India doesn't need Tanks, Fighter Jets or even a Guns either that it hasn't built any of those. Well here you go, now you know reason behind all flops and fails in India.

so I guess India doesn't need Tanks, Fighter Jets or even a Guns either that it hasn't built any of those.

tanks ? Vijayanata,Arjun
Fighters ? LCA,Ajeet,Marut
Guns ? What sort of ? We've developed a whole range of them - from INSAS to IFG

All these are either Indian design or modified foreign designs.License production is another story

Well here you go, now you know reason behind all flops and fails in India.

Yep,flops and fails like our nuclear program,ballistic missiles,N-sub,all those surface combatants of our navy ?

those who don't try never fail-Like Pakistan for example

Your country is yet to make a basic piston trainer or an ultralight aircraft-So why don't you keep your mouth shut ?

VH-AWL%20as%20VT-DJQ.jpg

Obviously you are the joker in the pack.
Pakistan produces and builds it's own Mashaq and K-8 trainers.
Now look at yourself, you even have to import simple basic trainers and after 20 years you have turned your LCA into nothing but a Little Confused Aircraft.

Do you work for axact ? :omghaha:

Never knew it had a branch in your Slumdog Street. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom