What's new

INDIA'S INABILITY TO BUILD UAVS rues former DRDO chief

Obviously you are the joker in the pack.
Pakistan produces and builds it's own Mashaq and K-8 trainers.

:lol: what a Joke,

Both Mushak & K 8 are foreign :lol: - first being a SAAB Safari and second is mainly a Chinese effort.Your country is yet to develop a basic trainer or an ultralight aircraft

Now look at yourself, you even have to import simple basic trainers

Another ignorant rant.Here are some Indian developed basic/jet trainers

HAL HT 2 ( 1951 )

VH-AWL%20as%20VT-DJQ.jpg

HAL Deepak

1866837.jpg

HAL Kiran

469680-bigthumbnail.jpg

And FYI we license produce Hawks,here in India

Now what do you do regarding your Mushaqs and K-8s ? The engine is still imported..:lol:

You're yet to manufacture a piston aero-engine,and yet have the audacity to mock Indian turbofan engine development.
You can't yet develop an ultralight aircraft,but mock an Indian designed fighter jet
Heck,you cant even develop a proper communication satellite,but mock Indian space launch failures..

Never knew it had a branch in your Slumdog Street. :laugh:

:lol: Its really funny to see Pakistanis mocking Indian economy as a 'call center economy' while their manufacturing sector can't produce a decent car :lol:

Do come back when you have a comparable Industrial base Made in India | Page 43

BTW Orangi,Karachi is now the largest slum in Asia-So do open an 'Axact' branch on an Orangi slumdog street as well :omghaha:

Last edited:
Diddly squat.Cause we have better & if you wish we can arm..:cool:
View attachment 256057
1442055265066-jpg.256055

INS Arihant is a perfect answer
INS Arihant (Sanskrit: अरिहंत, meaning "Slayer of Enemies" (S-73)) is the lead ship of India's Arihant class of nuclear-poweredballistic missile submarines. The 6,000 tonne vessel was built under the Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV) project at the Ship Building Centre in Visakhapatnam, based on the Russian Akula-1 design.
INS Arihant is to be the first of the expected five in the class of submarines designed and constructed as a part of the Indian Navy's secretive Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV) project. The Arihant-class submarines are reported to be based on the Akula-classsubmarine.[6] Their crew will have the opportunity to train on INSChakra, an Akula-class submarine, which the Indian Navy leased from Russia.[7][8]Arihant will be more of "a technology demonstrator", rather than a fully operational SSBN according to Admiral Nirmal Verma.[9]

18TH__FLIGHT_270498f.jpg

IMGP8959.jpg

Things are changing quickly !!!
Status of India's Under development armed UAV. DRDO Rustom II.
This is the only "Home made" not yet operational Armed drone,India has.

https://video-kul1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=8d0b001ec29caade07502c7a3c622c33&oe=55F494F2

Don't make a joke of yourself & your third grade Buraq army..
While u are not able to built even that third grade uav . :D
" slave of borrowed " .. Not what ab ye scientist bi retired indian general ki trah mentally ill ho gya ha ya ye bi publicity stunt ha? Lolx

While u are not able to built even that third grade uav . :D
" slave of borrowed " .. Not what ab ye scientist bi retired indian general ki trah mentally ill ho gya ha ya ye bi publicity stunt ha? Lolx
We have been using homemade drone since long before you had,do a fact check..Its your brain I think is imported..

We have been using homemade drone since long before you had,do a fact check..Its your brain I think is imported..
Thats ur scientist .. Read it boy ..
And about fact as far as i know u people wasted ur 35 years to made a 3rd gen plane . which is still not operational.

And about fact as far as i know u people wasted ur 35 years to made a 3rd gen plane . which is still not operational.
Weren't we talking about drone?First have the capability to differentiate between 3rd & 4th gen.Most of the fighters take 25-30 years span to get fully inducted.Self pride is dangerous.What your scientists have done except licensing Chinese products in every field..We are self reliant in navy,tanks,atgm.What are you?

Obviously you are the joker in the pack.
Pakistan produces and builds it's own Mashaq and K-8 trainers.

well miss hawa hawai,

Both license produced... aren't they now? what's a genuine development out of burraqq, k8 super mushaq, jf 17, akhalid, azarar, berreta and cz clones, corner shot, etc

In 65 years you haven't even gained the capability to build a 100 cc moped engine. Comparisons are futile.

Last edited:
Okay so we have an Indian member in the forum who is saying India didn't need armed UAVs that is why it hasn't built them.. so I guess India doesn't need Tanks, Fighter Jets or even a Guns either that it hasn't built any of those. Well here you go, now you know reason behind all flops and fails in India.
people who try only fail .................unlike some lazy bunch of people....who go with begging bowl

Both license produced... aren't they now? what's a genuine development put of burraqq, k8 super mushaq, jf 17, akhalid, azarar, berreta and cz clones?

In 65 years you haven't even gained the capability to build a 100 cc moped engine. Comparisons are futile.
sir................... you are wrong:disagree: first let them make 50cc ....then they can go to 100cc...step by step :agree:

and your scientist are so intelligent that even after 54 year we yet to see a SLV to put a 50 kg satellite :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey pakis... we surrender to your shuppa duppa 7th generation F17 thunder. The very earth shakes when your 7th gen shhuuppa duppaaa f17 rolls in sky and we run for shelters. pls forgive us with wrath of your Chinese sshuuupa duuuopa f17 and spare our lives.

We accept your hegemony!!

well miss hawa hawai,

Both license produced... aren't they now? what's a genuine development out of burraqq, k8 super mushaq, jf 17, akhalid, azarar, berreta and cz clones, corner shot, etc

Well thing here is that since you are dou number TT, one can't expect anything better from you except rant off topic.
Since you haven't touched OP and decided to jump on the band wagon to salvage your dear country fellows, hence let me remind you, it's your own scientist crying foul.

Well thing here is that since you are dou number TT, one can't expect anything better from you except rant off topic.
Since you haven't touched OP and decided to jump on the band wagon to salvage your dear country fellows, hence let me remind you, it's your own scientist crying foul.
Yes, it is called introspection, we are severly lacking in UAV's UCAV's, Submarines, Tanks, Combat jet... there is a long list... but as I said still comparison is futile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom