What's new

'Indian TV channels too hostile to Pakistan'

Pakistanis..instead of complaining like little girls, dont watch Indian channels. You are doing yourself a favor.

I forget we have physiological virus which is spreading through TV channel, god it's indigenous.

But they watch and then go around whining about how Indian Media is corrupting their culture & youth.

This is how India wages an asymmetrical war :woot:

No one gets killed and we achieve our hegemonic objectives :lol:

You should worry about Indian media and how to control problems like ASSAM and other stuff in your country your economy has stopped progressing so focus on your problems rather than ours we will handle our problems you take of yours
whole indian subcontinent is mine.whats your problem?i ve to worry about whole subcontinent .

He knows how to apply research and he knows who to use that research to capture Red Fort Delhi the problem with Indian media is they need to mature not only Pakistan the way they report their own news specially the entertainment news shows what kind of child brain they have :rofl:

Its the same story in all the countries... Indian media is no different, the modus operandi of the media is to make the news sensational.. Its how the paper sells. Remember one thing nothing units a country more than war or fear of war.. The American media did the same in Iraq with Weapons of Mass destruction when there was none. The papers made it sensational how the Iraqis had WMD and how its gonna be used against the Americans.. It paved away for support for the govt. to attack the innocent ppl.

Indian channels should be more hostile to Pakistan because their channels are most hostile to us.

Indians should boycott any channels or Bollywood star who endorse Pakistani artists or their products. India channels should make sure that no idiot with love for Pakistan would put us in a situation again where we will be back stabbed by Pakistan like after Lahore bus diplomacy.

There is never going to be a conducive atmosphere in Pakistan for us to be friendly with them until unless they themselves detox their own people by educating them with real history and discourage them from Islamic bigotry and hate for Hindus.

Also we have seen Pakistani flip flops on most favoured nation, Chinese military in P0K, litigation process bluff on 26/11 case, channels and sport persons abusing Hindus, anti India terrorist given air time every second week to mock, taunt and threatening to attack our dams/infra, PA doing ceasefire violation at borders, ISI agents getting caught in wholesale, Indian terrorist been given Pakistani passports and shelters, the list is on.......so Indian channels are getting news from Pakistan and Pakistanis who work against us everyday.

Indian channels have duty to update about mischiefs, misdeeds and misadventures of others directly or indirectly effecting us. Don't give them a News they will be ok not to say Pakistan for even a single time.

And like him you too deserve bullets in the head for saying this .:sniper:

Bro... I read smewhere dont argue with idiots.,. They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with their experience... Same applies here..

Bro... I read smewhere dont argue with idiots.,. They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with their experience... Same applies here..

Yaar , this ajtr is doing a bloody natak over here.

ajtr isn't a pakistani/muslim/female , most likely he is an indian Hindu male.

Atleast the Pakistanis are not complaining that India spreads AIDS through television signals. The confused bangladeshi lot here would have claimed so !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom