What's new

'Indian TV channels too hostile to Pakistan'

Actually Indian channels do come off frothing at the mouth with pent up anger.
I wonder which Indian channels are being shown in Pakistan?
thinking-002.gif

well Indians don't cross their country border to accomplish there holy mission of killing everybody insight......so none of the countries and their media have anything to become hostile towards India.....
well really then who were all those surjeet singh and sarabjeet singhs.

Ajtr, Firstly have you ever watched Pakistan news shows...I can understand what you are saying...But if you want to criticize some one, do it on comparative misery....If you are watching too much of INDIA TV then its something rong with you, that channel is a joke and no one takes it seriously.....Others, i feel are not that biased and having said that there always will be some inclination towards one's own country...thats present every where.....

Apparently in pakistan if u look, we see four five guys seating and talking how India is the causing problems in pak and all that rubbish.....And then there are guys like zaid hamid, Gul that are stiil very popular on prime time news....i think you havent listend to them....What do u think where they stand on Hostility...

Now, If you look at the scheme of things and every one knows that it was Pak state strategy to send so called "freedom fighters" in indian soil to create havoc...pls go to the thread below and see what the guy is saying of how there strategy misfired!!
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/200524-pakistans-foreign-relations.html (Guys taking are pakistani)

So if you have a neighbour who was responsible of setting up terrorist camp so that they can use them to there advantage is so sick...Same people took innocent lives in india..... Considering all this i think indian channels will be having some sort of grudge and i dont want to justify it...but i also feel Pak has crossed the line of decency many times before.....

I think u started the thread just to bash Indian media without looking at d whole picture...and you havent considered how Pak media operates....
Other day u were bashing Raksha bandhan because you think it is about men feudalism!!!...u need rehab....sorry to be harsh but cant help it by reading your posts....If you want to bash indian media look at both sides and then present your views....
What you trying to point is who threw the first stone and it just another blame game.and rahi baat terrorism etc ki then india is not dudh ka dhula.it did use terrorism in pakistan as state policy on many occasions.now that starts pinching you...you cry horse and talk of justice etc.where were all these high flying words "justice" when you were operating LTTE etc in 1980s.jab apnay par ban aayee to rone lage.
And as per my motive when people already start searching for it in my threads the whatever suits u can think of my motive.:rolleyes:

pakistan is an enemy state so it's natural that our news media will show anti pakistani news.pakistani news channels also show anti india news.this is soo natural to me.
it seems some people from both sides of the border does not want india and pakistan to become friends
They why howl when zaid haimd call for conquring india etc and killing all hindus on pak tv.afterall for him too u r an enemy.

What is anti-Pakistan in Saas-Bahu serials. But for guys like me Saas-Bahu serials are headache.

Why even bother to have them banned, majority doesn't watch them anyways. A few years back there was a huge trend of watching indian dramas but then people got bored of all that sas bahu stuff.......:P
aaj kal saas.bahu ke serials nahi chalte indian tv par ...aaj kal choti bahu rage hai indian tv par aur pakistani lives main....:P

People watch what they like, generally. If it offends you, there's something called a remote control.

p.s I have been wanting to ask this for a while....ajtr, are you Jana by any chance, with a new avatar??

What is anti-Pakistan in Saas-Bahu serials. But for guys like me Saas-Bahu serials are headache.
indian saas bahu serials are destroying pakistani saas.they give more hathkanday for saas to make bahu's life as hell.:cry:

People watch what they like, generally. If it offends you, there's something called a remote control.

p.s I have been wanting to ask this for a while....ajtr, are you Jana by any chance, with a new avatar??
yes im jana's indian avatar:rolleyes:

Put a cloth over your TVs... Simple solution! :P

As far as Indian media is concerned I do not think that any issues regarding Pakistan are often picked up until and unless there's some sort of a terror attack or visit by President Zardari and such other events and I am pretty sure that most people would agree!!Yes I do agree that there are a few Sunny Deol movies where a lot of Pakistan bashing do take place but then again those are just movies(and mostly works of fiction,sensationalism and emotions)and should be taken sportingly!!Other than these I am pretty sure that Pakistan is seldom discussed and even that would be an understatement!!

What you trying to point is who threw the first stone and it just another blame game.and rahi baat terrorism etc ki then india is not dudh ka dhula.it did use terrorism in pakistan as state policy on many occasions.now that starts pinching you...you cry horse and talk of justice etc.where were all these high flying words "justice" when you were operating LTTE etc in 1980s.jab apnay par ban aayee to rone lage.
and also dnt forget that india sent IPKF in 80s and trained their personnels and supplied them with military equipment radar and aircrafts lately which led to the end of LTTE menace.
And as per my motive when people already start searching for it in my threads the whatever suits u can think of my motive.:rolleyes:
Who c
ares. If u get sound sleep by bashing India.then good for u.
They why howl when zaid haimd call for conquring india etc and killing all hindus on pak tv.afterall for him too u r an enemy.
ur above statement shows that pakistani media channels are more hostile than indian channels and the level of hostility is pathetic ... Which indian channel shows of conquiring pakistan,or killing of all muslims of pakistan..

I thought Indian channels are banned in Pakistan.

well really then who were all those surjeet singh and sarabjeet singhs.

thank u for letting me know that they were mass murderers killing hundreds of people in just few hrs otherwise these hostile Indian media would have always shown him as just an spy which every country sends to it's potetial enemy state......thank u for sharing ur deep knowledge with dumb like me......

Zaid Hamid only wants to kill Brahmins.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom