What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

Will love to see you at ***, will be fun.

give my regards to "Singh"

(Alok Singh)......he's a sardar saab, his ancestry lies in the holy city of Lahore.

a real (self deleted expletive), but ive had a few interesting interactions with him from another forum.

Last edited:
if I were a Kashmiri, and I had to choose between being a part of either a nation that was ranked 10th in the list of failed states (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Failed_States_Index);, or a nation that's the 2nd fastest growing economy in the world (Country Profile: Emerging Opportunities in India - InvestorPlace Asia)........

hell, I wouldn't have to think too much into this.... :)

thats the funny thing.....despite indias more favourable economic situation, most Kashmiris just want freedom completely.

including the Pakistan-flag waving cricket-team supporting Sri Nagar residents

thats the funny thing.....despite indias more favourable economic situation, most Kashmiris just want freedom completely.

including the Pakistan-flag waving cricket-team supporting Sri Nagar residents

I didn't know that...lol.... Source plz :P

Thousands defy separatists to vote in Kashmir Valley (Third Lead)

Thousands defy separatists to vote in Kashmir Valley (Third Lead)
April 30th, 2009 - 4:22 pm ICT by IANS -

Anantnag (Jammu and Kashmir), April 30 (IANS) Tens of thousands defied death threats from Pakistan-based terrorists to vote Thursday in the Anantnag Lok Sabha constituency in the Kashmir Valley.
Nearly 15 percent of Anantnag’s 1.16 million electorate had voted by 1 p.m. across the southern Kashmir constituency despite a shutdown called by the separatists to trip the electoral process, officials said.

“The polling percentage for Anantnag was 14.52 percentage at 1 p.m.,” one official told IANS

“Though there is less voting in cities and towns in (the districts of) Anantnag, Shopian, Pulwama and Kulgam, rural areas have witnessed a better turnout,” the official said.

The main contest in the constituency is between the Peoples Democratic Party’s Peer Muhammad Hussain and Mirza Mehboob Beg of the ruling National Conference.

While both the moderate and radical wings of the Hurriyat Conference called for an election boycott, the Pakistan-based United Jehad Council as well as Lashkar-e-Taiba terror groups had threatened voters with death ((your beloved freedom fighters fighting for peace and harmony in the region :rofl:)).

When the voting began at 7 a.m., very few voters came out of their homes. In places like Dadsara and Tral in Pulwama district not a single voter was visible in the first two hours.

But the Noorabad assembly segment witnessed brisk polling with 43 percent votes cast by 1 p.m. In Kulgam, there was 13 percent polling, in Devsar 23 percent and in Homeshallibugh 11 percent.

In the 2004 elections, 15.04 percent people voted in Anantnag.

The situation in the entire constituency was peaceful although rival parties accused each other of ferrying voters in private vehicles, which is a violation of electoral laws.

Anantnag is the first of the three Lok Sabha constituencies in the Kashmir Valley to go to the polls. Voting in Srinagar is scheduled May 7 and in Baramulla May 13.

the issue of Kashmir lies in the minds and hearts of every single man, woman, child, and every other living creature in Pakistan....

Right now TTP rules. And what about putting your house in order before causing pell-mell in others.

I'm from FATA by the way

Enjoying the sights of civilians being killed there ??? If not then why do you guys cherish the attacks in srinagar where many civics die.

the 2 gunmen yesterday were from SOPUR (indian OCCUPIED Kashmir)

use your brain next time, khar bachya.

use your brain as one was pakistani from sargodha.

give my regards to "Singh"

(Alok Singh)......he's a sardar saab, his ancestry lies in the holy city of Lahore.

a real madar chodh, but ive had a few interesting interactions with him from another forum.

Looks like he brushed you wrong way :azn:
I will send your message to him.

By the way I like Singh a lot.

no it really comes down to flicking away cliche arguments, like a cigarette that has been smoked down to the filter

Stop trying to be a Confucious,and try to answer my questions directed at u for a change.My assumption 'bout u remains the same.And im quite sure by now many in this forum also think the same 'bout u as me,that the capability of reasoning is some u seriously lack.

If your assumption about me are same , does it matter ?
This is not your private forum , where you trying to judge my Capability of reasoning.

How did u answer questions asked by a teacher in ur school btw?? by figuring a way not to answer the questions,or beating around the bush all the time??

Isn't personal? You know how to talk with others or Indian have lost all the things.
May be i have better career then you..

Now im not saying that im tryin to be ur teacher.I just think of u as a man with certain degree of self-respect.And if u r making some point here in the forum ,then u should be able to answer questions based on ur own posts right,atleast for the sake of ur own self-respect??
Or shall i assume......well use ur brain to think wat shall we all assume

I have to say that it is not your private forum , I know what i am. If you don't understand my reasoning then don't reply. go and find any other.

Oh you have self-respect ?

who said anything about sending terrorists

most of those fighters are homegrown Kashmiris. Maybe you are too obtuse to know that.

the 2 gunmen yesterday were from SOPUR (indian OCCUPIED Kashmir)

use your brain next time, khar bachya.

stop your lying.....

one was from across the border....and the other was from sopur....

also FYI

Home ministry sources in New Delhi said the terror duo was in constant touch with their Pakistani handlers during the siege. ‘‘Their communication with their handlers revealed that more attacks are in offing,’’ a source said. ‘‘The shifting focus of security forces on Jammu resulted in the attack.’’

EXtremely smart work by the forces to butcher those terrorists....:yahoo:

reasoning with indians is like trying to tell a cow to do pushups

Common your supposed to be a think tank and that is the best you got lol im sure you can do better than that and by the way what’s the criteria to become a think tank lol

If your assumption about me are same , does it matter ?
This is not your private forum , where you trying to judge my Capability of reasoning.

Isn't personal? You know how to talk with others or Indian have lost all the things.
May be i have better career then you..

I have to say that it is not your private forum , I know what i am. If you don't understand my reasoning then don't reply. go and find any other.

Oh you have self-respect ?

dude... simple, why dont u answer to the question(s) ...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom