What's new

Indian soldier’s return, can a new chapter of relations be opened...

PAK asking 33 PAK citizens which is completed terms in Indian jail on various terrorist chargers and they are still in Indian jails...lol
must be a really proud achievement for you

Really nice of Pakistani Army.... Really appreciate. Despite the chaos and noise in Media about Strikes by Indian Army, despite not confirming the news of the Soldier's walkover, the Pakistani Army did something commendable.

There's nothing going to happen may be release of some pak soldiers but If you are talking about harmony between these 2.. it's impossible both of these country's are like a Super Hot agenda for the patriotic leaders of these respected country.. To fool their own people, to shine their pockets and politics by procuring lots of stuffs (WMD) and show their people whose superior and we start to buy their hollow words and starts chest thumping.. So, just chill and watch and enjoy. [emoji120][emoji120][emoji3]

True, this may not change the stands of the two countries for each other. But then at least we should praise where it deserves. One soldier out of more than 100 crore people wouldnt have affected India as a country. India has insane numbers for everything. I feel Pakistan actually safeguards India from central and western asian political and military phenomena. Pakistan also keeps India on its heels so that India is prepared for bigger problems. If we had Peace with Pakistan then we wont have had competent forces.

n the end, the soldier was returned in a dignified manner to India, with minimal grandstanding and no hail of accusations
Very True......

Mr Modi needs to show bold leadership at home and extend a hand of peace to Pakistan.

While I agree with the overall article, this is where the things gone wrong..... This sounds like it is the responsibility of Modi to extend a hand of peace to pakistan, Did the author forgot the attempts made by Modi????? It takes 2 hands to make noise...... But then there is another line in the article which probably contradicts with above quoted lines (or my interpretation of it)
But is Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government willing to engage Pakistan again?

Back
Top Bottom