What's new

Indian soldier’s return, can a new chapter of relations be opened...

Your NSA has said that he has no proof. He will soon be released.
He rejected the false statement referred to him.

No. Not at all.
I think you guys didn't hear modi's term to normalize the relation.
Let me Quote again
"Terror and talk will not be possible together ever"
Returning the solider is a good appeasement but that was not the term for the talk.
Modi is in no position to dictate his terms. The faster India understand it the more better for the region.

Too late for your suggestions, most likely to remain fantasies now :lol:

Among all neighbours India has had problems with , India managed to mend ties with some and trying to make progress with others.

But there only one nation in this subcontinent that lost half its nation because of its troubles with India, tells alot about the mindset of that nation :)

Celebrating and gloating in the death of junaid jamshed,Wishing death and cancer upon saif ali khan's baby and yet you people want to lecture us on mindset:tsk:

What happened in east Pakistan was Pakistan's internal problem which didn't concern india but they saw an opportunity and took it.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Nothing is wrong with me,This is exactly how you deal with sadists and supremacists.
If we send him back safe and sound then indians will claim we got intimidated and thank us with another cross fire attack.

We're Muslims and Humans, not animals; keep your ideas to yourself.
This is a public forum if you don't like my posts and ideas than block me or we can discuss the current thread.

Why we even needed to ask if these Pakistanis in Indian jails have completed their terns? is it not violation of human rights by India?
Keep terrorist is not Human rights violations, they have not rights dears ;)

so it's a bad thing to ask for those who completed their sentences ?
well yes asking for terrorist is a very bad thing... not every PAK terrorist is as resourceful in hijacking plane. Will India can Keep them more then 20 yrs as per Indian law.

well yes asking for terrorist is a very bad thing... not every PAK terrorist is as resourceful in hijacking plane. Will India can Keep them more then 20 yrs as per Indian law.

SO you guyz usually sentence "terrorists" 10-15 years of imprisonment ? Well. i am asking because this timeline is for other criminals. countries usually sentence "death penalty" to terrorists.

But anyway. Keep it up .

Keep terrorist is not Human rights violations, they have not rights dears ;)

The more you talk, the less sense you make. Rephrasing your sentences would help.

well , India is most of time is Run by law and not by gun unlike PAK.

You own those 16 negative ratings for your stupidity. who can't even differentiate between a criminal sentenced and a terrorist sentenced.

BTW we are done. dot

India Media should proudly report

Hindia ki dhamki agai kaam
Dhaan dhaan
Dar giya Pakistan
Dhaan dhaan
Wapis Kar diya hamara shair

Nothing is wrong with me,This is exactly how you deal with sadists and supremacists.
If we send him back safe and sound then indians will claim we got intimidated and thank us with another cross fire attack.

Yes, but don't hurt his family I mean jesus, those poor guys probably aren't that bad. Show some sympathy. Also, he came because he was angry at his Indian superiors. That means he came to us for help. Butchering him would be inhumane.

Enjoy, Indian media reporting on this

Almost same what I expected it is a sad development After SURGICAL strike there was no point to return this pig

cartoon1.jpg

DONOT POST GRAPHIC/BLOODY/DEAD pictures or videos. Will result in an immediate ban. Write your reply...

Back
Top Bottom