What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

First of all I didn't even know there was a mass killing before I made that post that offended many Indians. I just read the headline and read some Indian comments and assumed that this Indian guy mocked some guy's religion (assumed it was Islam because other members mentioned Islam/Muslim in their posts) and this guy took out a gun and shot him dead.

I had no idea this was a mass killing, so it was my mistake as I should have read the article before posting. I usually just read the headline on the thread most of the time and just post. Articles are usually way too long to read.

I honestly thought this was like a fight between two guys and the Indian guy said some crap and the other guy took his gun out and killed him. This kind of thing happens alot all around the world. Heck the US had a massive trial about something like this about a guy called George Zimmerman shooting a black kid called Trayvon Martin. I thought it was something like this.

Of course had I known this was a terrorist attack and that even a fellow Chinese died, then obviously I wouldn't have written the post.

Lighteningbolt - mistakes happen. I too was infuriated by your response but seeing your reply, well , let's move on buddy?
Cheers

they represented themselves as Muslims. even their quizzing was about Islam before slaughtering others. why the Hypocrisy? indeed, Islam has motivated many Muslims to arm themselves either against Non-Muslims or even their Symbols(in Maldives pious momins desecrated Buddhist statue after they cannot find kaffar humans there). I know, it is extremely difficult to question once own belief which was fed from childhood. but, questioning your own faith is the first step towards wisdom.

It is not matter of Muslims questioning their faith. Islam after all advocates that all which happens does so at the will of God and that all acts have a repercussion ("Inshallah"). Most educated and pious Muslims have found the true meaning of Islam. There are barbarians in every religion. The Muslim barbarians from the time of inception of Islam have found isolated texts which support their rebellious cause. Some people join Islam for the wrong reasons. They have a self serving cause and they find an opportunity within Islamic extremist movements to help them ventilate their self serving causes. They however neither represent Islam and nor do they represent the majority of Muslims. Likewise Christian barbarians and Hindu barbarians and Jewish barbarians in the past used their scriptures to justify their causes. Can one claim that these religions and their texts "need to be controlled" ?

First of all I didn't even know there was a mass killing before I made that post that offended many Indians. I just read the headline and read some Indian comments and assumed that this Indian guy mocked some guy's religion (assumed it was Islam because other members mentioned Islam/Muslim in their posts) and this guy took out a gun and shot him.

So you think it's okay for some lunatic to pick up a gun and shoot someone just because that someone may have mocked his religion? Dude, what are you on?

First of all I didn't even know there was a mass killing before I made that post that offended many Indians. I just read the headline and read some Indian comments and assumed that this Indian guy mocked some guy's religion (assumed it was Islam because other members mentioned Islam/Muslim in their posts) and this guy took out a gun and shot him dead.

I had no idea this was a mass killing, so it was my mistake as I should have read the article before posting. I usually just read the headline on the thread most of the time and just post. Articles are usually way too long to read.

I honestly thought this was like a fight between two guys and the Indian guy said some crap and the other guy took his gun out and killed him. This kind of thing happens alot all around the world. Heck the US had a massive trial about something like this about a guy called George Zimmerman shooting a black kid called Trayvon Martin. I thought it was something like this.

Of course had I known this was a terrorist attack and that even a fellow Chinese died, then obviously I wouldn't have written the post.

Right, Just as I thought. So you read the title and you assumed the fault is with the Indian guy? And you say your not anti Indian? I agree to some of your points saying Indians boast a lot. I agree, after all bollywood is from India.

But you are clearly anti Indian. My suggestion is next time try to read a little more than just the title, it would help you by not making you look stupid.

Not only about Indians. They are brutally murdering humanity. I think world should take up a Somalia project now and finish things once and for all.

The roots of Al Shabbab are the same as Al Qaeda and Taliban my friend. All of these get funded from the same group of people who allegedly threatened Putin recently on Sochi olympics.

Salafist ideology is the problem, not people. And killing ideology is different from killing people.

bro... am still on earth .. :rofl:

Kandhar, Balochistan, Sindh, East Bengal.. Bro you are anihilated in these places. These places once belong to u. If u don't see the truth soon you will share the fate of Jews and Parsi...

Damn I am scared... I don't even know Krisha's and Ram's mothers name. I will surely read all the religion FAQ's ASAP. RiP to the dead... this is indeed scary and am going to Sudan, Kenya and Tanzania soon.

It is not matter of Muslims questioning their faith. Islam after all advocates that all which happens does so at the will of God and that all acts have a repercussion ("Inshallah"). Most educated and pious Muslims have found the true meaning of Islam. There are barbarians in every religion. The Muslim barbarians from the time of inception of Islam have found isolated texts which support their rebellious cause. Some people join Islam for the wrong reasons. They have a self serving cause and they find an opportunity within Islamic extremist movements to help them ventilate their self serving causes. They however neither represent Islam and nor do they represent the majority of Muslims. Likewise Christian barbarians and Hindu barbarians and Jewish barbarians in the past used their scriptures to justify their causes. Can one claim that these religions and their texts "need to be controlled" ?

Dont include Hindus in your list of honour. Dharmic religions never spread religion through swaord.

Can one claim that these religions and their texts "need to be controlled" ?
the less religious Muslims I've met are better people. there are many borderline Muslims who don't care for religious laws mingle with non-Muslims and not aware of Quran,Hadees and Islamic code of conduct(Sunnah). these people, being living a life not as per Deen, excels in their life seeking education and such families are highly educated - not a surprise . they don't go for Islamic laws before washing hands or before eating. they don't care for Namaz and lives a free life. however, they identify as Muslims.

it is the Islamic scholars and extreme religious brainwashing which is sickening. there is no peacefulness I can sense from the faces and acts of most Islamic scholars . rather they all wear the attires of Arabs and uses generous curses against Non-Muslims and some of them endorses terrorism. it is a open fact.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom