What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

He doesnt get that... :p:p the entire line is not disputed, only the kashmir one. so building tunnels and bunkers on kashmir side is fine however doing it anywhere else will show aggression.

buddy you can build whatever you want but it should not touch the no man's line.

In such a situation where India is shouting soo much, We are inclined to say get UN involved. What do you have to fear? It happened right? Give UN proof and make us look like monsters even more. However India denying this could make Indias stance very very weak in this matter.

It goes against the whole principle of the Simla agreement where both agreed not to bring in any third parties for mediation including UN.

On topic, RIP Hav. Mohyudin.

Everyone is biased at some point or another. Everyone in our military and intelligence community knows Pakistan is double crossing us. We have Drones bombing inside Pakistan for a reason. Did you know Obama considered a ground invasion of Pakistan shortly after taking office, but instead opted for a surge in Afghanistan.

Not really, there are many different versions on the ground of what is going on in Afghanistan. No, I never heard of Obama considering invading Pakistan and I would have since I have a cousin who is Captain rank in US army. He did tell me they were talking about it after they found OBL but decided against it. One sergeant who served in Afghanistan told me in front of my cousin that they traced a Taliban weapons stash to its origin and were shocked that the funding for the weapons came from a Swedish based company owned by an American but were told to leave it be, so he got mad and did not resign up after his 4 years were up. Like I said there are many different versions of who is doing what in Afghanistan.

Even if you go with cycle,you will go bankrupt soon while fighting on 2 fronts

so its not in ur benefit when u r spending double and facing double destruction.

so control your emotions sir.

Today gave you best example what i mean to say ...

Internal threats + india + afghan border and U.S or ANA there + bad condition of economy ..

What are you talking about??????

Are you saying these events would suddenly have the top brass lead a full scale invasion? another event of happening tomorrow would suddenly make india lose it and go to full scale war or make us got o war. See the situation. War isnt going to happen by a long shot. So you can keep those dreams to yourself. However border conflicts have happened and looks like another will happen.

There is difference between International Border and Line of Control

yes there is a difference. But even building bunkers close to IB shows the aggression. Plus bunkers at LOC which IF were built by IA, followed Simla Agreement!

No sir u took me wrong, i am not contesting that India started it. What i am saying is that the Pak FM & PA are both claiming that the incident where PA soldiers crossed LOC & killed 2 IA soldiers, never took place at all, chk this link & the video:

‘Appalled’ by reactions from India, ready for third party probe: Khar | Firstpost

Yes Pakistan is denying such claims which I find impractical too. If you personally ask me, I would point at the Kashmiri Freedom-Fighters for this more or less. We need to wait till more details come in, we have only the outline of the picture yet.

You guys are really funny.

You don't believe entire Indian Media, Indian Govt. IA but you believe Hindu which said that the post was built as there was continuous breach of LOC. Pakistan did same in Punjab border.

You guys now believe DAWN, ET while every other day you blame them for false reporting.

You all say Pakistani Media is sold out to Ameerikans, but today you believe what they say.

You guys ask us for UN probe and don't believe IA but you easily blame India for backing TTP without any proof. Why don't you ask UN probe to expose India if you think you are right.

You guys say, India breached LOC first but does that give you to do things which aren't allowed by Geneva Convention, Beheading and Mutilation of body.

Still brain farting huh krait?? Where is the proof to said beheading, it was an obviously sensationalism by your media and like stated many times it would hard for a body not to be mutilated when shot up with many bullets.

yes there is a difference. But even building bunkers close to IB shows the aggression. Plus bunkers at LOC which IF were built by IA, followed Simla Agreement!

Yaar do you really think we followed the agreement and didnt build anything on the LOC which Indian army has too but this is going off topic so lets end it here..... We were talking about how when india was talking of de escalation this event happens.

Not really, there are many different versions on the ground of what is going on in Afghanistan. No, I never heard of Obama considering invading Pakistan and I would have since I have a cousin who is Captain rank in US army. He did tell me they were talking about it after they found OBL but decided against it. One sergeant who served in Afghanistan told me in front of my cousin that they traced a Taliban weapons stash to its origin and were shocked that the funding for the weapons came from a Swedish based company owned by an American but were told to leave it be, so he got mad and did not resign up after his 4 years were up. Like I said there are many different versions of who is doing what in Afghanistan.

Okay you are full of ****. A sergeant would not have the resources to trace a weapon stash internationally. All that is left to the CIA. And a Captain is nowhere near high ranked enough to know what the President is being briefed on.

What are you talking about??????

Are you saying these events would suddenly have the top brass lead a full scale invasion? another event of happening tomorrow would suddenly make india lose it and go to full scale war or make us got o war. See the situation. War isnt going to happen by a long shot. So you can keep those dreams to yourself. However border conflicts have happened and looks like another will happen.

i just said that there will be no war like you have been saying :) ..and this is cold start and this is definition i.e weakening economy + internal instability + small border raids preventing full scale war ...

Okay you are full of ****. A sergeant would not have the resources to trace a weapon stash internationally. All that is left to the CIA.

Umm dickhead he found the weapons and it was traced back to the company. I never said he did it himself, he was on the field however he heard about it since news travels. They were told not to worry about it and that is it. He was fighting not a lab geek.

Breaching the ceasefire again, Pakistani troops opened fire on the Indian posts in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch sector on Thursday, army officials said.

Army sources told IANS that Pakistani troops opened heavy gunfire on Indian posts in Battal area in Poonch, about 230 km north of Jammu, Thursday evening. The firing lasted for half an hour.

"The Indian army offered a calibrated response," an army officer said.

There were no casualties on this side and the officer had no idea as to what happened on the other side of the Line of Control (LoC), which divides Jammu and Kashmir between the two.

The latest firing - the third time Pakistani troops have violated the ceasefire in Poonch district adjacent to the LOC - comes two days after they killed and badly mutilated the bodies of the two Indian soldiers.

India has taken strong exception to the killing and conveyed its strong reaction to Pakistan, which had denied that its soldiers had crossed the LoC and killed the Indian soldiers.

Pakistan had proposed to have a probe into the incidents of ceasefire violations by the United Nations Military Observation Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP), stationed in Srinagar and Rawalpindi. This has been rejected by India.

Fresh firing by Pakistani troops on Indian posts - India - DNA

Umm dickhead he found the weapons and it was traced back to the company. I never said he did it himself, he was on the field however he heard about it since news travels. They were told not to worry about it and that is it. He was fighting not a lab geek.

So If we find a Taliban fighter with an HK rifle, that means Germany is financing the Taliban? You are either lying to being lied to. No disrespect, this is honestly what I believe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom