What's new

Indian Railways vs. Chinese Railways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
now I say :P

@Horus @WebMaster @waz
this person is trolling here and is bringing unnecessary posts and vague arguments. Earlier it was a better and constructive thread.

Listen dude:

When compared with China,India belongs in the stone age in so far as rail infrastructure is concerned。

The truth should have dawned on you a long time ago。

There is no point in living in denial and delusion any longer than necessary,especially in view of the fact that life is so short。

Accept the reality and do something about it。

The Hongqiao Hub is now part of Da Hongqiao(Grand Hongqiao),aka the 26.3 km2 Hongqiao Business District(HBD):D

Yup, that's where I live! The greater Hongqiao area is already quite matured, and expensive!

Give me reasons why should India have HSR, just because chinese built it is that your reason?

Not just China but Japan, South Korea, Germany, etc., Like other tech, HSR is one technological achievement of mankind, if resources are available there is no reason for anyone to be left out.

There is nothing wrong with underdevelopment, just face the fact and work on it, no one is perfect. For example I, being a banker, have proactively and openly criticized China on numerous agenda, like its underdeveloped finance sector, which is are probably the most backward in the whole world.

@Horus @waz @Jungibaaz @WebMaster This has become a troll thread.

The only troll here is you. This was a good topic about railways and people were debating in a decent manner. You had to come out of nowhere, take things personally and spam the thread with your lies.

A poster asks you to give proof that there are 200km/hr trains in India and you tell him to Google it, since in US he can Google. THIS is your idea of having a debate? You are being rude to others and you call them troll?

Keep your shallow patriotism in your pocket. You are an embarrassment for India.

Listen dude:

When compared with China,India belongs in the stone age in so far as rail infrastructure is concerned。

The truth should have dawned on you a long time ago。

There is no point in living in denial and delusion any longer than necessary,especially in view of the fact that life is so short。

Accept the reality and do something about it。

India will bounce back in a decade, china invested a lot in past 3 decades with the help of Foreign investment, not Alone! with make in India, we are yet going to invest, and hence in just 1 decade our industry will give tough competition to china. Because it is not about innovation, but just good business and infrastructure. Some technologies were not available 30 years back, but now it is so the time span will be less to reach chinese level of production.

We invested a lot in real estate, and IT development, now it's industry's turn.

The only troll here is you. This was a good topic about railways and people were debating in a decent manner. You had to come out of nowhere, take things personally and spam the thread with your lies.

A poster asks you to give proof that there are 200km/hr trains in India and you tell him to Google it, since in US he can Google. THIS is your idea of having a debate? You are being rude to others and you call them troll?

Keep your shallow patriotism in your pocket. You are an embarrassment for India.

if that guy gets personal with me goes to my father.. then I will be rude to him, if that doesn't affect you then it's your problem.

India will bounce back in a decade, china invested a lot in past 3 decades with the help of Foreign investment, not Alone! with make in India, we are yet going to invest, and hence in just 1 decade our industry will give tough competition to china. Because it is not about innovation, but just good business and infrastructure. Some technologies were not available 30 years back, but now it is so the time span will be less to reach chinese level of production.

We invested a lot in real estate, and IT development, now it's industry's turn.

if that guy gets personal with me goes to my father.. then I will be rude to him, if that doesn't affect you then it's your problem.

So you agree that India is behind China?

Thread locked for moderator review.

Give me reason why India should not have HSR you despicable troll.

Reading your immature posts gives me a migraine. You moron, have you ever been on a rail journey in India? They normally last for 48 hours and some are known to go even 96 hours. And that is the scheduled time, add anywhere from 2 to 24 hours if the train is running late. THAT is Indian railways for you.

India is a big country with a billion people. People CANNOT spend 2-3 days inside a train for the sake of traveling. You are obviously a demented troll who uses currency converters to judge train fares. Train fares will ALWAYS be cheaper than airline tickets because of volume. An airline can carry 300-500 passengers per flight and hence will have to charge more per passenger to recover cost. A train on the other hand can not only carry minimum 5 times the passengers of an airlines but it can also replace passengers at stations, something the airlines cannot do.

The number of passengers commuting by railways is MUCH MORE than number of air-passengers and hence railway tickets will ALWAYS be cheaper.

Any sensible person can understand this simple fact but you are a dumbf*uck demented troll who is needlessly hijacking this thread. Do me a favor and do not quote me again. You are simply trolling here and I will be very disappointed if @by78 and @AndrewJin have no reported you for trolling.

You deserve a lengthy ban.

China train tickets search result

look at the price and then come with your arguemnt. No one will pay that much for train travel in India. You are hiking the price for railways, and if you were in the government, the very next election would lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom