Not open for further replies.
If this is the situation even after spending billions, then what's the use

china-train-station-line.jpg

dalian-train_station.jpg

U112P5029T2D359064F34DT20110209201757.jpg

downtown-sao-paulo-subway-crowd-commute.jpg

xin_2520105290857921220412.jpg

Why the hell is this thread even open

to troll Indian railways,,, that's all. And call India land of charmers and etc.. that's why I am here counter their stupid logic...
why should we follow their transport system when it is not suitable for us.. I don't like to fit in other's pants simple. Not because its costly, but because its useless.

gut gesagt!
auch für chinesische studenten die hier sind.. ;)

china-train-station-line.jpg

dalian-train_station.jpg

U112P5029T2D359064F34DT20110209201757.jpg

downtown-sao-paulo-subway-crowd-commute.jpg

xin_2520105290857921220412.jpg

to troll Indian railways,,, that's all. And call India land of charmers and etc.. that's why I am here counter their stupid logic...
why should we follow their transport system when it is not suitable for us.. I don't like to fit in other's pants simple. Not because its costly, but because its useless.

auch für chinesische studenten die hier sind.. ;)
That's Chinese Spring Festival Travel Season, about 1 billion people will go home or visit relative and back within 20 days, even spend 10 times more on train system this will happen too during the travel season. This is no matter with bad or good for train system,
This is situation about people on the road to work by train in Japan every day:
8a3417879c.jpg

That's Chinese Spring Festival Travel Season, about 1 billion people will go home or visit relative and back within 20 days, even spend 10 times more on train system this will happen too during the travel season. This is no matter with bad or good for train system,
This is situation about people on the road to work by train in Japan every day:
8a3417879c.jpg

Lol.. so? You spent Billions buddy, is this how you operate during festivals? I understand India lacks motivation to do, but since you people are the superstar of galaxy, you should at least make it 100% perfect. No excuses

Lol.. so? You spent Billions buddy, is this how you operate during festivals? I understand India lacks motivation to do, but since you people are the superstar of galaxy, you should at least make it 100% perfect. No excuses
I can't see your logic, Crowd but save and quickly move people from one place to nother is the core of train system, train system works well during festivals trans season(20 days), move people from one place to another quickly and safe, no one can avoid crowd during the season, if the train system can avoid and 10 times bigger, then there will be empty during general season, and train com will go bankrupt..In 2015 trans season, it trans 2.8billion people during 30days quickly and safe

I can't see your logic, Crowd but save and quickly move people from one place to nother is the core of train system, train system works well during festivals trans season(20 days), move people from one place to another quickly and safe, no one can avoid crowd during the season, if not, then there will be empty during general season.

this thread is not about logic. You are here to compare two DIFFERENT economic system and make fun of each other. If infrastructure and shiny buildings is the criteria of advancement, then I am sorry, we do not believe this.

Why should wear silk if I don't like it and it is not suitable to my body, just because neighbour is wearing for that reason?

200 times I said on this forum, HSR will go into loss in India, as we do not have commuters for this.

What I only agree is the stations must be upgraded. And we already started

But this is a troll thread.

when you say finance is the problem, which is not actually a problem, we have already spent more than 100 million on just studying the HSR. The HSR does not suit our commuters. We can build it, but this will not generate profit. There is no guarantee that if it has generated profit in China it will do in India. WE do not have that economic system which requires HSR as of now.

you've spent 100 mil " indian rupees" on feasibility study but not in upgrading your own system!
You've gotten a short memory too You said Indians should copy the EU one but not Chinese
That is fine but you'll be breaking your arms and legs for it and still running below the Chinese standards

And your work rate. The Brits have built 55,000 km but when they handed over the sytem to you you can only build 8,000 km and the whole thing is collapsing
It remains as one if not the most lethal system in the world

images

you've spent 100 mil " indian rupees" on feasibility study but not in upgrading your own system!
You've gotten a short memory too You said Indians should copy the EU one but not Chinese
That is fine but you'll be breaking your arms and legs for it and still running below the Chinese standards

And your work rate. The Brits have built 55,000 km but when they handed over the sytem to you you can only build 8,000 km and the whole thing is collapsing
It remains as one if not the most lethal system in the world

images

We do not have that economic system where we require HSR, why should we build, just to impress you, WTF? We will do it when we want. We wanted metro, we have it one of the best in the world. If HSR is required, we will build it and Run it in lower cost than China!

this thread is not about logic. You are here to compare two DIFFERENT economic system and make fun of each other. If infrastructure and shiny buildings is the criteria of advancement, then I am sorry, we do not believe this.

Why should wear silk if I don't like it and it is not suitable to my body, just because neighbour is wearing for that reason?

200 times I said on this forum, HSR will go into loss in India, as we do not have commuters for this.

What I only agree is the stations must be upgraded. And we already started

But this is a troll thread.
Calm down friend, The thread is not opened by me, and I nerely few reply in the thread, and I always said that India was not suitble HSR now, should update existing train system first, such as make the train line closed , I think this will reduce accident and let existing train run at higher speed,only my own opinion
tappinhua1-1-.jpg

And I find the price about 30$/meter to make the train line closed on both sides, 1.8 billion $ can make 60000km train line closed as in the pic

Last edited:
Calm down friend, The thread is not opened by me, and I nerely few reply in the thread, and I always said that India was not suitble HSR now, should update existing train system first, such as make the train line closed , I think this will reduce accident and let existing train run at higher speed,only my own opinion
View attachment 213606

You cannot close this lines like this because the metal you use will be stolen or people will make hole in it. Indian government can do a lot we have a lot of money for these projects, but for whom, those who harm their own property?

Govt. of India knows this, and that's why upgrading slowly so that people learn to accept the right way of using it. Punishment is not severe unlike China. You introduce similar punishments in India, within six months 1.23 billion will learn to accept. China was also same, but punishments taught Chinese how to behave.

You cannot close this lines like this because the metal you use will be stolen or people will make hole in it. Indian government can do a lot we have a lot of money for these projects, but for whom, those who harm their own property?

Govt. of India knows this, and that's why upgrading slowly so that people learn to accept the right way of using it. Punishment is not severe unlike China. You introduce similar punishments in India, within six months 1.23 billion will learn to accept. China was also same, but punishments taught Chinese how to behave.
Infact, not punishment but economic factor, 20 years ago there are still some one dare to steal at train line, but then even you ask people to do that they will not; Since one man only can steal 2-3meters one day, only sale at cost less than 10$ and face risk, if one work one day , will get much more than that

I think one day if general Indian can earn more money than stealing train line equipment, no one will do that as long as he is a normal people

Infact, not punishment but economic factor, 20 years ago there are still some one dare to steal at train line, but then even you ask people to do that they will not; Since one man only can steal 2-3meters one day, only sale at cost less than 10$ and face risk, if one work one day , will get much more than that

It is not the economic factor also, it is shortcut to make money, people do not want to work. One reasons is Indian government is feeding unemployed for six months and now they are lazy even when they have work they will not do. They are mafias operating. Not just the fence, they also stole Fish plates from tracks or cut tracks with oxymethyl gas.

dalian-train_station.jpg

You can see as crowded passengers at the concourses/ turnstiles / entrances but never like these below in Chinese Railway system
We can NEVER allow these below to happen in China

4431.overcrowded-train.jpg

depositphotos_9068205-Slum-near-railway-in-Mumbai.jpg

Brett-Cole-India-04092_medium.jpg

mother-child-living-on-train-track-pakistan.jpg

Look at the tracks which are already deformed even showing in photos

20110729281508701.jpg

school-girls-walk-tracks.jpg

overcrowded-trains.jpg

Last edited:
You can see as crowded passenger at the turnstiles but never like these in Chinese Railway system
We would NEVER allow these to happen

4431.overcrowded-train.jpg

overcrowded-trains.jpg

depositphotos_9068205-Slum-near-railway-in-Mumbai.jpg

Brett-Cole-India-04092_medium.jpg

mother-child-living-on-train-track-pakistan.jpg

Look at the tracks which are already deformed even in photos

20110729281508701.jpg

school-girls-walk-tracks.jpg

Did you see the last photo, they are smiling..... when we are not worried about them, who are you to be worried? It is fine with us to live , like this.. what is your problem? More over those huts are bangladeshis who are given shelter by our great leaders for Vote bank. Make your own standard of convenience, not European. :)

It is not the economic factor also, it is shortcut to make money, people do not want to work. One reasons is Indian government is feeding unemployed for six months and now they are lazy even when they have work they will not do. They are mafias operating. Not just the fence, they also stole Fish plates from tracks or cut tracks with oxymethyl gas.
May be India need a Lee Kuan Yew style leader, Modi likes Lee in some degree, dare and can put strict law and policy, but India is bigger and more complex, and even more complex than China and any other countries, it's hard to change some thing, even for Modi, I thingk he may feel like walking on wetlands, every step will meet many many barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom