What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

sir,spare the hindus and sikhs too from paying taxes in greater punjab :pakistan:

Everyone who will be part of movement will be exempted from taxes and all corner plots of Greater Punjab will be given to them to build houses and opponents of movement will pay for this. :pakistan:

Everyone who will be part of movement will be exempted from taxes and all corner plots of Greater Punjab will be given to them to build houses and opponents of movement will pay for this. :pakistan:
i see a bright future for greater punjab :enjoy:

India is a diverse country, there are some patriot there are some traitors...

All those F&ck!ng traitors who cried on killing of Terrorist of Batla House, syrian,libiyan..but keep there mouth shut on killing of Indian soldiers cant support modi....to all those illegitimate creatures, the people of India dont give a f0ck...

wise people said dont be a slave of heaven, be a King of Hell.

There are some sections of India who want to live their life like beggars..bcz they cant work..they cant compete..thats why they dont want equal opportunity..instead they want reservation on the basis of religion and cast..they want free food,free living, simply they dont want to earn they rely on govt for their ROTI. They dont want prosper to themselves, they dont want to prosper India.

There is indirect understanding between these people and Congress, Congress will loot billions and then they will throw thousands to those people to keep their mouth shut. Thats why they like congress. To all those societies and people who thinks that Congress is their only well wisher, why still they live in 3rd world like a slave after 60 years of ruling of congress. Bcz they deserve it. They chose their own destiny. Congress and Pseudo-Sickular parties playing good politics with them.they are giving them some handful grains and some coins, but not giving an opportunity to get better eductaion free of cost and opportunity to develop their thoughts. They want to keep them in GWaNR tag so that they keep voting them like slaves. For good education you have to go to Private institution in India, and the door is not open for them because they are not competitors and they didnt fit for them. Who knowa they will ask for reservation for markings as well.

In India there are Christians, Jains, Buddhist, Parsi, sikhs, Hundreds of other religion in Northeast and Tribal Belts...but no one is harping about minority benefits, only one society is keep dying for it. Just because they cant win the race by their own ability.

My point is clear here, if you think Modi is not good for you, then please dont vote for him. I believe He is the true leader bcz he think all indian are same and should get equal opportunity. Not on the basis of religion and Cast. He is the leader bcz he gave us a faith that He will lead India to a better future not in corrupt and rumbling phase like MMS did.

And change is the rule of Nature , We saw UPA for 10 Yrs and We saw Congress for 60 Years..Now We should see 5 Years of Modi. If he fails he will bite the dust, if he succeed he will opted again for 5 yrs. Thts democracy. people who just blindly support to any party are incumbent slave, they cant judge the govt on basis of their performance instead they judge who is wearing skull cap, who has what surname, or who is on India Darshan on chariot. I believe these people are the curse of Indian society, India didnt achieved her potential bcz she has traitors like these.

I voted for BJP in 2004, but I voted for UPA in 2009, this time i will vote for BJP again. And my decion is not influence by my religion, but it will be influenced by a leader who will give me a faith for better india.

Note: My post is not directed towards any individual here in pdfs, its my complete personal opinion. If anyone thinks its directed towards him, then he is well deserving one. Yes I made some critical point towards a particular sections f India, I made because they are blackmailing the Indian democracy and development of india. I believe people from grass root rises because they had the potential and they lived upto them. Every individual has potential better they lived upto them rather spending life on KHAIRAAT. Ambedkar, Shahstri, APj Azad, Rajndra Prasad all these greats were achiever not because of reservation they got but they worked hard for it.

And the senseI am getting from my friends and Known ones irrespective od their Religion n Cast I am confident that Modi will come to power, and He will give a better and bright future. Its not my dream, but its my Hope.

What have these suicides got to do with Narendra Modi?

If I recall correctly, suicides are the highest in Kerala, and that is a Congress ruled state. Then there is Andhra, another Congress ruled state. Such fallacious association simply demonstrates the intellectual poverty of the writer and the desperation of his handlers.

Unreasonable mud slinging will simply have an effect opposite to the intended. People will be repelled by Congress rather than by Modi.

Suicide rate in Germany is close to 10/100000.
In Gujarat it is close to 7.5/100000.

Now what is it that the article is trying to imply?

Rahul Gandhi spoke against that unpopular ordinance so he too seems ok to me.

[Bregs];4844642 said:
now is it rule too to interpret his statement too to his likings only or others so much naive not to understand what he meant, any way i just mentioned the credible source what others interpreted about his statement its for you to believe what you feel is convenient for you

Credible source? Are you kidding me? The title itself shows from where the writer, source and the website are coming from. Infact these morons are trying so hard that NM shouldn't be the PM that they should name themselves IndianModiObserver.com :omghaha::omghaha:

How about Naveen Patnaik then, will u make him Pm too. Dont be siily just bcz he did this drama so that he get some lime light, He is suitable for PM. You still need some schooling to understand the politics. whts ur opionon abut CWG, 2G, Vadra, Coalgate, Railgate..is rahul still ok for you after this.

And how about when UPA brings office of profit, so that Soniya can be chair person of indirect PMO(NAC).

Rahul Gandhi spoke against that unpopular ordinance so he too seems ok to me.

How about Naveen Patnaik then, will u make him Pm too. Dont be siily just bcz he did this drama so that he get some lime light, He is suitable for PM. You still need some schooling to understand the politics. whts ur opionon abut CWG, 2G, Vadra, Coalgate, Railgate..is rahul still ok for you after this.

And how about when UPA brings office of profit, so that Soniya can be chair person of indirect PMO(NAC).

Clean people are welcome to politics cutting across party lines, the persons involved in those corruption must be booked and RG has taken first step in that direction, while all other quarters of Politicians condemned him for selecting strong word to denounce that pathetic Ordinance. It takes a character to do that . RG is going in right direction , he is not that useless as many of us perceive him to be. One day he would definitely lead our Country.

Back
Top Bottom