What's new

Indian Police shoots down 16 year old Kashmiri protester

This is the reality, trying to force a muslim majority state into a union with what they consider as idol worshippers is horrendous

Killing their children, occupation, curfew
That land belongs to india ..They should follo rules and Indian constitution..other wise they can take a bus along LOC and don't return back..I bet no one will come looking for them..

Dogs also hang around in gangs. We can see it here. :)
The below two posts prove your point ,thats Dogs hang around in gangs :-)
Don't worry bro. It is time to hunt down a rabid dog. Just watch.
I will. Unless the dog doesn't run away. ;)

Hahahahahahhaa. Omg you nearly had me killed today areesshhhhhhhh brooooooo. How i laughed.
ofcourse you will laugh after he said this.
For hilarity you need IQ. And this breed of dogs have no IQ at all.

Fact is INDIAN POLICE are good for nothing...But these guys says they killed a kashmiri. Indian Police are slaves of ministers from respective state government ..It means mufti ordered to shoot. No offence chap

That land belongs to india ..They should follo rules and Indian constitution..other wise they can take a bus along LOC and don't return back..I bet no one will come looking for them..
The land belongs to Kashmiris, they are in their own land and the land of their forefathers and ancestors

They owe no loyalty to indians or their law and constitution

Very strong indian army for Maoists rebels, National democratic front of Bodos rebels.
Hah!!! Talk abt facing our army!!!!

Indian army has never fought Maoists. Learn something before you speak about it. Only state and central police forces have ever faced Maoists. As for your army's "courage" - as I said in another thread today, this is a pictorial proof of their courage, shown below. The entire officer corps of your army, standing with heads bowed and knees bent in fear in front of our army, after surrendering half the country. LOL. Even their sidearms were surrendered. Shamelessness at its height.

1971_War_Pakistani_troops_surrender.jpg

And this, recently in front of a few terrorist groups:

paki_surrender_04_thumb.jpg

The land belongs to Kashmiris, they are in their own land and the land of their forefathers and ancestors

Land belongs to India ... people can leave if they want

Oh realyy!! Then go and Shout at ICC not at me..Don't be confused ..I said International Criminal Court not the Indian Cricket Council:cheesy:

This is the reality, trying to force a muslim majority state into a union with what they consider as idol worshippers is horrendous

Killing their children, occupation, curfew

Except in Srinagar and near by areas nobody protest against India. Sad that these separatists are using teens as shields.

Except in Srinagar and near by areas nobody protest against India. Sad that these separatists are using teens as shields.
this is what called incompetnce..

The land belongs to Kashmiris and Indians. Whether you like it or not, they have to obey the Indian constitution, or get shot. Change that fact if you dare.

Land belongs to India ... people can leave if they want

India is a occupier and oppressor of Kashmiris

Why should they leave their homes and lands at the request of a colonial occupier

Shooting their children will never break muslim or Kashmir resolve

India is a occupier and oppressor of Kashmiris

Why should they leave their homes and lands at the request of a colonial occupier

Shooting their children will never break muslim or Kashmir resolve
I already gave you a choice keep quiet or take this issue to ICC
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=28&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD0QFjAHOBQ&url=http://www.niticentral.com/2014/10/15/un-patience-pakistan-anymore-240869.html&ei=S2AyVdnINJCVuAT15oCQCg&usg=AFQjCNHfLwIolPYeKnsWp5U8msyU33govQ&bvm=bv.91071109,d.c2E
UN has no patience for Pakistan

Are you planning for Jihad in our country?
He will ...thats what he learned till now..

The land belongs to Kashmiris and Indians. Whether you like it or not, they have to obey the Indian constitution, or get shot. Change that fact if you dare.

They owe no loyalty whatsoever to india, their law or constitution

Its not their country that they should give a toss about it

The murder of their children by a colonial occupation force only reinforces the freedom struggle

They owe no loyalty whatsoever to india, their law or constitution

Its not their country that they should give a toss about it

The murder of their children by a colonial occupation force only reinforces the freedom struggle
Read postno.72

Back
Top Bottom