What's new

Indian Police shoots down 16 year old Kashmiri protester

The day i get to crush these under my toe thumb ,will do so brutally, that trust me, indias next 10 generations if they will ever live to see, will never forget.
Sweet dreams

Here you go. You and your non brutal ways. We are fighting terrorists to save civilians while you are fighting civilians to occupy their land.
It's our land. Not yours, not "theirs" alone.

Next time don't compare yourself with us.
Woe be the day when I would want our country to be compared with yours. Your country is in civil war in half the landmass. Ours has a few protests now and then, that too in a few districts. There really is no comparison.

aah the source is PAKISTANI Media :lol:
indian police does not have guts to capture a drunkard and here you are saying they killed a boy in front of mob?? :lol: :omghaha:
True again....It is going to take turn as false propaganda..

If one could have been paid for dumbness ,given indians intellect, India would have been the richest country in world.

The day i get to crush these under my toe thumb ,will do so brutally, that trust me, indias next 10 generations if they will ever live to see, will never forget.
Sorry boy, there is nothing you can do to us. We are too strong for you. That's the simple truth. Your entire army cannot take our land from us. You can shout these battle cries on PDF - but in the real world, you are as powerless and impotent as your armed forces are against India.

It's our land. Not yours, not "theirs" alone.

Woe be the day when I would want our country to be compared with yours. Your country is in civil war in half the landmass. Ours has a few protests now and then, that too in a few districts. There really is no comparison.

you were comparing yesterday before your outlandish claims of not losing an inch were busted. When you were trying to justify your filthy self. Now it is up to you to make your mind while making such comparisons. Don't do it. To have you scums as neighbors is not curse enough for us that you have started to compare your crimes against humanity with our campaign against terrorists. Our successful fight against terror is in no comparison with your fail of a fight against unarmed civilians. Don't do it. No human wants to be compared with dog sh!t and same is case with humans of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any loss of innocent life is deplorable though the entire facts are yet to appear .....

@Areesh yaar areesh yea janon -kisi bachay ko tag kar diya hai is thread may.

Very strong indian army for Maoists rebels, National democratic front of Bodos rebels.
Hah!!! Talk abt facing our army!!!!
Coward indian army.
Umm just for funsies by the way i am sharing.

This is what they teach you :lol: False video and false history .. nothing else expected

By the way which video is this??

Most provably their beloved Chinese or may be Koreans.

But still in this video nothing wrong... mistakes happened every where and those man did right thing to save themselves.

Lol @Above reactions to the video.
Truth always bites nastily.

@Areesh yaar areesh yea janon -kisi bachay ko tag kar diya hai is thread may.

Very strong indian army for Maoists rebels, National democratic front of Bodos rebels.
Hah!!! Talk abt facing our army!!!!
Coward indian army.
just for funsies i am sharing.
That looks like a training session,and they defenatly dont look like Indian forces.the other guy did good to pull the guy into the pit.
Any way what are you trying to prove.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom