What's new

Indian Police shoots down 16 year old Kashmiri protester

Kid was shot dead by police not army..In india police never discharge their weapons with out order from ruling political parties of respective state.Now ask mufti why police killed this boy.

I did mention at least half a dozen posts ago that I know it was the police.
Also do pass Mufti's number to me as well.

Yes that was bad but it's not happening with an alarming frequency.

I have seen some of the footage,atleast in those i felt the police are too soft.
True

Protest has been going on for more than 48 hrs and it was only incident of firing now compare this with Syria

Kashmir tense as schoolboy killed in police firing, 2 held - The Hindu
The police first blamed the CRPF, but later said they had found two of their men — assistant sub-inspector Manzoor Ahmad and constable Javaid Ahmad — had violated the standard operations procedure.

Cops are using catapul ???

Next time I am going to type "SARCASM" in bold and colourfull text so that even person suffering from serious eye-sight can easily read and
Yes Sling,tear gas and Batons only

A coward attempt by bunch of untrained Phschyo security personnel. These attempts will lead J&K valley back to 1989 and more deadliest attacks are waiting for occupied forces within couple of weeks.
Long Live Syed Ali gillani and his young stone pelters.

30 police officers were injured in stone pelting. They should have open fire early.
Why they were injured. :mad:

Any death is unfortunate. But we will defend like Pak army defends in Balochistan. Pakistan needs to be careful in meddling in internal matters of India otherwise Balochistan , Sindh might get lil bit out of hand.

If some people love being a part of Pakistani Kashmir, they can always move to Azad Kashmir where they will be loved instead of fighting a battle they are losing at a rapid pace.

the reason rabbied dogs like you dont roam aroud in groups or alone is they get shot if they roam around.:-)

Yeah that's what would happen with you and then you would be awarded Vir chakra posthumously. :lol:

Obviously about the last part @@NIA knew your IQ and he did realise that you wont understand sarcasm,that the reason he typed in sarcasm,and still you dint get it.:-),and as he said you have to get you eyes tested :-)

Well may be in your country you guys call your fellow compatriots as pig in sarcasm but that that is unacceptable outside your country. Nobody likes to be called as pig even in sarcasm. Well anyways. Not our issue. You guys can call each other whatever you want to. IT is fun watching you each other saying all kind of sh!t in "Sarcasm". :)

Stop Whining!! I have deleted that post long ago.......Do u have any proof that Modi was/is resposible for gujrat massacare. If you have proof then my statement can be termed as non-sarcasm.U don't have proof against him ...So that goes for sarcasm...Go drink milk and go to sleep ..no one is going to support you guys in UN on this issue..even your saudi uncles.

Deleted your post? Shows that guilt that you had after writing that post. Deleting won't hide the hatred you khaki chaddi losers have for your fellow Indians. :)

A coward attempt by bunch of untrained Phschyo security personnel. These attempts will lead J&K valley back to 1989 and more deadliest attacks are waiting for occupied forces within couple of weeks.
Long Live Syed Ali gillani and his young stone pelters.

Why they were injured. :mad:

If it wasn't for the doctors in New Delhi, Gillani would be long dead. :cheesy:

-Local peaceful Kashmiri trained to defend law and order of his state, under command of another Kashmiri officer, shoots down a person who by no means was using non violence (Edit: Non Violent) means of protest. So we can say it is not matter in which you can pit Kashmir Vs India. They are one and the same i.e. Our internal matter.

-All this under supervision and guidance of a local Kashmiri Government, which won unprecedented majority in the election with highest turnout in history of J & K. A popular government from a popular party with a long history of representing the aspiration of local people.

- All the parties i.e the deceased, the police officers, chief minister of state mentioned above belong to the same community broadly So its not even a Hindu Vs Muslim matter as well.

These points just prove that a normal Kashmiris or can we say those of the non Jiahdi upbringing are fed up with these kind of paid stooges who are hell bent on disrupting peace in the valley. I am unable to understand that how anyone can blame Indian Central Government or its policies for the unfortunate turn of events. But then its a public forum and every one is entitled to their opinion, no amount of evidence on the contrary is going to sway emotions of those who have been programmed to hate with eyes closed right from their childhood at local seminaries and all we can do is to just learn to ignore them.

Last edited:
All state and non state actors (political language) should be crushed who live in India and work against India. Religion or no religion, not important. Country comes first.

RESPECTED MEMBERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE

please continue your debate in a controlled manner. A youth is dead and the soldiers firing the shot might be brought to justice. whatever your opinion please keep it civil.

lets NOT imitate the people from the middle east who have genocidal attitude towards each other.

thanks for your understanding.

If it wasn't for the doctors in New Delhi, Gillani would be long dead. :cheesy:

At the time of being admitted as a member of the medical profession:
I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to the service of humanity;
I will give to my teachers the respect and gratitude which is their due;
I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity;
The health of my patient will be my first consideration;
I will respect the secrets which are confided in me, even after the patient has died;
I will maintain by all the means in my power, the honour and the noble traditions of the medical profession;
My colleagues will be my sisters and brothers; and I will pay due respect and honour to them.
I will not permit considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethic origin, gender, nationality, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, or social standing to intervene between my duty and my patient;
I will protect human life in all stages and under all circumstances, doing my utmost to rescue it from death, malady, pain and anxiety. To be, all the way, an instrument of Allah’s mercy, extending medical care to near and far, virtuous and sinner and friend and enemy.”
I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honour
Thats why i respect people belongs to medical profession. Thumbs up for doctors.

Yeah that's what would happen with you and then you would be awarded Vir chakra posthumously. :lol:

Well may be in your country you guys call your fellow compatriots as pig in sarcasm but that that is unacceptable outside your country. Nobody likes to be called as pig even in sarcasm. Well anyways. Not our issue. You guys can call each other whatever you want to. IT is fun watching you each other saying all kind of sh!t in "Sarcasm". :)

Deleted your post? Shows that guilt that you had after writing that post. Deleting won't hide the hatred you khaki chaddi losers have for your fellow Indians. :)
Yes i have deleted because supermen like you wont understand even simple English.U can't do anything except bashing me on this forum.If u can logde a complaint to police.I will be freed within 5 mins of my arrest I already mentioned sarcasm clearly. Its not my fault if understood it in another angle\
Regards

India is terrorizing kashmiri People & today they have set another example. India has to quit Kashmir but thats not easy.
its difficult for Pakistan too, but i believe if Pak can co-ordinate with China & have a joint Operation, Kashmir can be liberated...!!!:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom