What's new

Indian Police shoots down 16 year old Kashmiri protester

@waz bhai itneiii diplomatic replies....andar ka Kashmiri ghussaa kidhar hai ? :unsure:

Bro, combine that with Pahri AJK ghussa you have a force of nature.
I'm known for my diplomacy bro. There is no point in losing your rag over events like this. What can we really do? Does the population even care anymore? Kashmir has taken a back-burner sadly.

People hurl stones all the time in demos the world over, very few get live rounds in return. If a crowd must be controlled then rubber bullets and tear gas are available. I know it wasn't the army and the local police. I'm glad you agree that this was over the top. I'd say this for any country.

What to shoot kids?

Other forces around the world handle the job without using live rounds.
A bullet fired on hostile antinational crowd will not check the age f person before hitting the target...if you will get the unbiased detail of incident you will find that ...Firing was resorted only after the failure of all the the preventive measures.

People hurl stones all the time in demos the world over, very few get live rounds in return. If a crowd must be controlled then rubber bullets and tear gas are available. I know it wasn't the army and the local police. I'm glad you agree that this was over the top. I'd say this for any country.

What to shoot kids?

Live rounds can't be fired without the permission of megistrate or extreme circumstances for example when a a cop gets surrounded by Mob and no army involved here only local police

photo_18_1_2010_1.jpg

452327192.jpg

470208378.jpg
453899446.jpg

kashmir_beat_policemen_20100712.jpg
thumb.jpg

Live rounds can't be fired without the permission of megistrate or extreme circumstances for example when a a cop gets surrounded by Mob and no army involved here only local police

We'll have to wait for the report then.

Like till date all the reports had arrived with utmost transparency and india army, cprf,police force personnel were tried and hanged for killings and rapes.
Diplomacy....?? Lulz.

He was a 16 year old . What he could have done to a fully armed police force. Are these killings ANYTHING NEWWWWWWW.
The agression that 16 yold kid could sense couldnt be sensed by anyone living in a free independent society, They live inside that cage, they know n have witnessed the barbarism unleashed on them. Theres no intl media access to that place, how would anyone know precisely of their suffering.
And everything else to hell, how on earth and in what capacity ***** india has held a foreign piece of land.
Why whn america hops up and down like bloody electric current laga billa to issue statements on lakhvi , she gets her gets her tongue chopped on kashmir issue.

Lets do nukes on these bastards. Kashmir aint happening otherwise.

What you said was not sarcasm. It was your hate for your compatriots. Not surprising since have seen many bharatis saying such kind of sh!t for their fellow Indian muslims. First learn to respect each other and then who knows we might treat you as a human and not a vermin. :)
Stop Whining!! I have deleted that post long ago.......Do u have any proof that Modi was/is resposible for gujrat massacare. If you have proof then my statement can be termed as non-sarcasm.U don't have proof against him ...So that goes for sarcasm...Go drink milk and go to sleep ..no one is going to support you guys in UN on this issue..even your saudi uncles.

There should be an investigation. The kid was not armed and just demonstrating. How can you shoot him for that?
Kid was shot dead by police not army..In india police never discharge their weapons with out order from ruling political parties of respective state.Now ask mufti why police killed this boy.

India should have it's version of zarb e azb in Kashmir and chase out all anti India element or kill them.

The only thing foreign in Indian sub continent is Islam.

I really don't care of the entire kashmiri Sunnis are eliminated. We need to keep the Kashmir valley under our control. Period.
Go kill yourself

Obviously you would know better. Despite lowest IQ breed of dogs you might understand that your kind roams around in groups. :)
the reason rabbied dogs like you dont roam aroud in groups or alone is they get shot if they roam around.:-)
And why would I run back when I am enjoying one Bharati calling other pig. :lol:
Bring it on ,
Obviously about the last part @NIA knew your IQ and he did realise that you wont understand sarcasm,that the reason he typed in sarcasm,and still you dint get it.:-),and as he said you have to get you eyes tested :-)

What to shoot kids?

Kashmir tense as schoolboy killed in police firing, 2 held - The Hindu
The police first blamed the CRPF, but later said they had found two of their men — assistant sub-inspector Manzoor Ahmad and constable Javaid Ahmad — had violated the standard operations procedure.

View attachment 215911

View attachment 215912

View attachment 215913 View attachment 215914
View attachment 215915 View attachment 215916
Cops are using catapul ???

the reason rabbied dogs like you dont roam aroud in groups or alone is they get shot if they roam around.:-)

Bring it on ,
Obviously about the last part @NIA knew your IQ and he did realise that you wont understand sarcasm,that the reason he typed in sarcasm,and still you dint get it.:-),and as he said you have to get you eyes tested :-)
Next time I am going to type "SARCASM" in bold and colourfull text so that even person suffering from serious eye-sight can easily read and

Last edited by a moderator:
@Areesh check out intelligence levels,when i quoted dawn news for this teenage killing ,he was jumping up and down for this being a fake news from pak newspaper, now he has to quote dawn news to show 70 pc voter turnout which was a fake figure made by indians gov..
Calm down ..The reason I posted Dawn article is Nowadays pakistani member are on highly denial mode ..They are not in the position to agree the facts present in neutral source..so I have to answer you guys in your language
Neutral source can be anything..except indian media ( only for disciples of Zaid hamid):omghaha::cheesy:

Shamain said:
......speechless.......

Police shoot teenage protester dead in Indian-held Kashmir - World - DAWN.COM

SRINAGAR: Indian police shot dead a 16-year-old boy on Saturday during an anti-India demonstration in Kashmir as a separatist strike shut down the Himalayan region on a second day of violent clashes, officials said.

The uncle of the boy said police first detained his nephew before shooting him at point-blank range in front of dozens of other protesters.

Police said they would investigate the uncle's allegations while admitting that officers had breached normal protocol and saying they regretted the incident.

The shooting happened during a protest on the outskirts of Srinagar, the main city of Indian-held Kashmir, against a government crackdown on separatist leaders — the second day of violent clashes in the disputed Muslim-majority state.

“The boy died of bullet wounds,” Aijaz Mustafa, a local hospital spokesman, told AFP.

Three others were also wounded, witnesses said.

“The police officer took my nephew aside and then shot him point-blank as we watched,” Tariq Ahmed Sofi, the boy's uncle, told AFP.

Javid Gillani, inspector general of police for the region, told AFP: “if that is true it will come out." “We will speak to him (the boy's uncle) and investigate his version of the boy's killing,” he added.

A separate police statement appeared to admit that there had been police wrongdoing.

We “regret the unfortunate incident”, the statement said.

“A preliminary enquiry conducted into the matter indicates that the forces deployed have acted in violation of the laid-down SOP (Standard Operating Procedure),” it added.

Kashmir has been rocked by violent protests this week after the brother of a top rebel leader was killed by the army near the town of Tral in the south of the Kashmir valley.

Shops, businesses and schools remained shut on Saturday across several towns in the state in response to a strike led by top separatist leader Syed Ali Geelani against what he called “state terrorism” and “poisonous propaganda “by Indian media.

Authorities have put all top separatist leaders under house arrest to prevent them from leading protests.

On Friday, 30 people, mainly police officers, were injured as pro-Pakistan demonstrators set fire to an Indian flag and hurled rocks at them as protests over the arrest of another separatist leader turned violent.

Masarat Alam Bhat was arrested Friday, two days after he raised pro-Pakistan slogans at a peaceful separatist rally in which activists waved Pakistani flags.

Bhat rose to prominence in 2010 when he organised a series of mass protests before being detained without charge for four years under controversial public safety legislation.

Anti-India sentiment runs deep across Kashmir, a picturesque Himalayan region that is India's only Muslim-majority state.

Kashmir has been divided between India and Pakistan since the two countries gained independence in 1947. Both claim the territory in its entirety.

Although several rebel groups have been fighting Indian forces since 1989 for independence or a merger of the territory with Pakistan, street protests have become the principal mode of opposition to Indian rule.

Violence has declined steadily in the region during the last decade but armed encounters between rebels and government forces occur regularly.
Law and order is a state matter.The title should be boy is killed in a antinational rally by Kasmiri police and a sub inspector and a constable a rested for this death.

Back
Top Bottom