What's new

Indian Pilot ko Chorrnay Waloo !!! Isay Bhi Dekh Lo...

ek Musalmaan apne Husun salooq aur Ache Ikhaaq se pehchana jata hai .. Lets not forget that , we not just sending a Enemy back, we are sending a defeated Enemy , A father, A son , A husband and A brother ..
Don't worry What India did to our Soldier it will come to haunt them , and what we are doing will be rewarded by only one who can give reward , Allah SWT .

None is advocating that Wing Commander Abhinandan should be kept in Pakistan indefinitely. He should be kept in Pakistan until India recalls her troops back from the border & issue an apology for intentionally violating Pakistan's air space. Is this too much to ask?

We have always put forward the peace gesture so many times that Indians have started seeing us as a weak nation. Why can't we have an honorable and srtong stance for once?

None is advocating that Wing Commander Abhinandan should be kept in Pakistan indefinitely. He should be kept in Pakistan until India recalls her troops back from the border & issue an apology for intentionally violating Pakistan's air space. Is this too much to ask?

We have always put forward the peace gesture so many times that Indians have started seeing us as a weak nation. Why can't we have an honorable and srtong stance for once?

Wing Commander Abhinandan is India. Have him, you have India in your hands.

Wing Commander Abhinandan is India. Have him, you have India in your hands.

Eloquently put !!!

Unfortunately, we have Shah Mahmood Qureshi and people of his ilk in Pakistan who are preventing this nation from having an honourable stance. Pakistan has got an excellent opportunity to prevent any mis-adventure by Indians. What a waste!!!

After watching the reaction of Indian on media , social media and forums. You will realize this

کم ظرف کے ساتھ نیکی اور اعلیٰ ظرفی عموماً بے وقوفی ہوتی ہے، وہ اسے اپنا استحقاق سمجھتا ہے۔

Well i wish Imran Khan take U-Turn on this matter and i will openly praise this Uturn of him...

But..but modi ji ko bhi to khush karna hai na hamare handsome PM ne. :)

sipahi-maqbool80738754_201358183227.jpg

yIqcQcV.jpg

Hum Se Ziada Jigrah To Hamas Ke Andar Tha Jinho Ne Aik Isreali Fauji Ke Badle Apne 300 Log Chura Diye

Severing ears/nose/tongues of fighters/soldiers, those who laid there lives in battlefields, irrespective of their religion is called 'MISLAH' in Islam and strictly forbidden by Muslim forces.
Being Muslims we should stick to the Qurran and Hadith and avoid such cruel act. ALLAH SWT will be with us and shower us with his 'rahma' by following our religion - In-sha-Allah.

Pak is handing over Abhi without any pre conditions. That should tell you something.

It worries me sometimes it is your religious upbringing that hinders rational thought.

The major powers are with India. Not even China is supporting your stand.

You have to show reasonable change of containing free roaming extremists on the ground in Pak.

PAF got them by the balls; cut off a few too. 3 Aircraft downed, supply depots and posts along the LOC destroyed. What possible strategic objective will Pakistan gain by not releasing one stupid pilot?

Carry on in your romantic wet dreams.

1 or 2 months later Pakistan will still be maligned as a terrorist state.

No one will care how much tea u gave to Abhinanananannadandandandan
ek Musalmaan apne Husun salooq aur Ache Ikhaaq se pehchana jata hai .. Lets not forget that , we not just sending a Enemy back, we are sending a defeated Enemy , A father, A son , A husband and A brother ..
Don't worry What India did to our Soldier it will come to haunt them , and what we are doing will be rewarded by only one who can give reward , Allah SWT .

If we do the same. Cycle continues. We are showing india a better way. It is 2019 not 90s anymore.

People of south asia must change their mindsets. Do what is hard to do. Do what is right.

Ofcourse what they did to him is worst crimes of humanity. I don't want such things to happen to me or anyone i love or any human being on earth that also includes abhi the south indian pilot.

I hope with this we can teach indians to do better with prisoners and show kindness perhaps return them.

But i know people will redicule me for these opinions i know my people most have primitive or emotiinal personalities mindsets.

Pak is handing over Abhi without any pre conditions. That should tell you something.
It worries me sometimes it is your religious upbringing that hinders rational thought.
The major powers are with India. Not even China is supporting your stand.
You have to show reasonable change of containing free roaming extremists on the ground in Pak.
John Bolton wants to pitch you against China. Get ready for that; we are small fry ;)

Carry on in your romantic wet dreams.

1 or 2 months later Pakistan will still be maligned as a terrorist state.

No one will care how much tea u gave to Abhinanananannadandandandan
Offcourse they will. Decades of playing by proxy has its consequences. Now, its India's turn. Things are ramping up in the South China Sea. John Bolton wanted to give their new lapdogs a test drive and they failed miserably. He will adjust a few equations and let them loose on China in the coming few years. Let them drown in their superiority complex.

Pressure on Indian mil and politcians from Indian public. And added humiliation.

Pakistani qoum needs to understands someone in PTI govt has veen dealing in back door diplo and someone has pressured him into releasing Abhinanananadandandan.

As long as we have their chimp. India cannot save its face. If we let him go. India will use it's own media and Western Jew media to brush all this under rug. And make it look like India never lost anything.
And go back to Pakistan bashing and labeling Pakistan as terror state.
PAF got them by the balls; cut off a few too. 3 Aircraft downed, supply depots and posts along the LOC destroyed. What possible strategic objective will Pakistan gain by not releasing one stupid pilot?

Yawn. How does it affect you? No one is asking you to abandon your beliefs.
Because of your warped thinking it affects us directly when you threaten war, commit genocide, lynch people, repress minorities, rape rape and rape etc etc

Pressure on Indian mil and politcians from Indian public. And added humiliation.

Pakistani qoum needs to understands someone in PTI govt has veen dealing in back door diplo and someone has pressured him into releasing Abhinanananadandandan.

As long as we have their chimp. India cannot save its face. If we let him go. India will use it's own media and Western Jew media to brush all this under rug. And make it look like India never lost anything.
And go back to Pakistan bashing and labeling Pakistan as terror state.
Possibly. We still have Kulbhushan.

We have no quarrel with the South Indian. Only the Ganga dwellers who are the real main enemy.

Back
Top Bottom