What's new

Indian Pilot ko Chorrnay Waloo !!! Isay Bhi Dekh Lo...

How does that pu US in pressure????
Rather if forces India to come to negotiating table!!
And it has a sobering effect on enemy!!!
And keeping him is causing uproar in Indian public opinion.
People voting to let him go are daft. In my opinion.

TBH, baad me jo dunya ne zaleel krna tha phir bhi bhejna parna tha, good that we got rid of him early. India wouldn't come to the negotiating table for a single pilot; especially on Kashmir. You do realise that India's action across the border has proven that Kashmir is not India's internal affair :)

I know but libturds will only call u nawaz lover and patwari etc etc etc in face of this reality.

THIS IS A BLUNDER!!!!!!

The political zealots & pro-indians can call whatever they want but it will NOT stop me from showing them the painful reality. Stick-and-stones!!!

I used to think Zaid is an idiot. I change my mind now.
Screenshot_20190301-010549_Chrome.jpg

TBH, baad me jo dunya ne zaleel krna tha phir bhi bhejna parna tha, good that we got rid of him early. India wouldn't come to the negotiating table for a single pilot; especially on Kashmir. You do realise that India's action across the border has proven that Kashmir is not India's internal affair :)

You're not factoring other variables in the reduced probaility equation; that India lost at least USD 300 mil in equipment, airmen and ground troops, plus pride for their election publicity stunt.

Indians should lose more with their continued arrogant attitude because they have learnt nothing from their mis-adventure that has backfired in a colossal way and still talking about dismembering Pakistan.

D0h2d_QX0AEMeI0.jpg

Indians should lose more with their continued arrogant attitude because they have learnt nothing from their mis-adventure that has backfired in a colossal way and still talking about dismembering Pakistan.

D0h2d_QX0AEMeI0.jpg
I could care less about that street shitter. Don't watch indian propaganda; dimag ghoom jae ga. Focus on Pakistan and improving its political, economic and by default the military and diplomatic situation; and you'll not need to depend on the nuclear threshold for protection.

I could care less about that street shitter. Don't watch indian propaganda; dimag ghoom jae ga. Focus on Pakistan and improving its political, economic and by default the military and diplomatic situation; and you'll not need to depend on the nuclear threshold for protection.

I wish we Pakistanis could ignore the Indian propaganda & we did too. You are very right that we should solve our local issues BUT, unfortunately, the India use the propaganda to malign us at international level by projecting lies and dis-information against us which comes to haunt us back & held against us because we Pakistanis chose to remain silent. There are so many times when Pakistan's govt remained mum over Indian propaganda & Pakistanis have ignored them but it has now gone too far & now youth of Pakistan is no more accepting the idea to remain silent against Indian lies & maligning Pakistan's image at internationl level .

Get something in exchange for him. Release prisoners, pay for damage, etc.

Otherwise fucking torture him. Open it to the public to beat him as they see fit.

Hamara hamsaya hindustan neech hai. Or in kay sath salook bhi waisa hi hona chahiyay. We sud not release their pilot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom