What's new

Indian Pilot ko Chorrnay Waloo !!! Isay Bhi Dekh Lo...

Deleted

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

sipahi-maqbool80738754_201358183227.jpg

yIqcQcV.jpg

ek Musalmaan apne Husun salooq aur Ache Ikhaaq se pehchana jata hai .. Lets not forget that , we not just sending a Enemy back, we are sending a defeated Enemy , A father, A son , A husband and A brother ..
Don't worry What India did to our Soldier it will come to haunt them , and what we are doing will be rewarded by only one who can give reward , Allah SWT .

If we do the same. Cycle continues. We are showing india a better way. It is 2019 not 90s anymore.

People of south asia must change their mindsets. Do what is hard to do. Do what is right.

Ofcourse what they did to him is worst crimes of humanity. I don't want such things to happen to me or anyone i love or any human being on earth that also includes abhi the south indian pilot.

I hope with this we can teach indians to do better with prisoners and show kindness perhaps return them.

But i know people will redicule me for these opinions i know my people most have primitive or emotiinal personalities mindsets.

Last edited:
If we do the same. Cycle continues. We are showing india a better way. It is 2019 not 90s anymore.

People of south asia must change their mindsets. Do what is hard to do. Do what is right.

Ofcourse what they did to him is worst crimes of humanity. I don't want such things to happen to me or anyone i love or any human being on earth that also includes abhi the south indian pilot.

I hope with this we can teach indians to do better with prisoners and show kindness perhaps return them.

But i know people will redicule me for these opinions i know my people most have primitive or emotiinal personalities mindsets.

there is also a saying that fools makes same mistakes over and over and expect a different result. I know it is not in our nature to be a beastly coward hurting and killing the weak and vulnerable.

there is also a saying that fools makes same mistakes over and over and expect a different result. I know it is not in our nature to be a beastly coward hurting and killing the weak and vulnerable.

If we delay his relese abd release him later it becomes question of caving under pressure. Or fear.

Right now it is what it genuinely is, a peace gesture a very decent one. Genuine one.

They will never change, like they never stop worshipping idols and cows.

I can't belive PA is going to release the son of an Indian ex-Air Marshall so cheaply. He is a bigger catch than the Kulbhushan Jadhav. They should seriously re-consider their decision and have an all party and peoples input before taking such a hasty step. The Pakistani people should have a significant input into this as it is we who pay the price and face the brunt of military and non-military attacks. Releasing this Indian so quickly would be an insult to all the martyrs on the front line and huge huge strategic mistake as bad as withdrawing from Kargil.

This is not a time of being emotional ..currently our decision is best all world leaders appreciating khans decision, if we show modi middle finger he still cant harm our country, but in this situation there is a chance for full war between pak and india.. We dont have brilliant fighting forces but we dont have enough resources for long war.. And then people like u will start to curse khan decision of not returning poilet at the right time

They will never change, like they never stop worshipping idols and cows.
That a religion completely personal matter. They can do what they want. Its their God given right. Just like everyone else. We all are free to choose whatever we want.

Being a muslim you should know this. This is fundamental

That a religion completely personal matter. They can do what they want. Its their God given right. Just like everyone else. We all are free to choose whatever we want.

Being a muslim you should know this. This is fundamental
It matters to us because their cow worshiping reasoning, logic and mentality affects us directly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom