Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Nah! She was Indian
India's Olympic mystery woman apologizes for error - Olympic sports- NBC Sports

celebrating mediocraity , thats not good for a wannabe super power
Better than a Nuclear Power with a Nuclear Bumb :lol:
For starters try winning a medal in the current Olympics ? The last one was in 1992! :cheesy:

Sushil kumar will win gold medal.... In 2008 he won bronze 2 times but after that till now he always won Gold medal.... Infact his best perfomence was in Russia FILA world championship in which he defeated world champion and became world champion.... i saw they gave him gold medal and tie champion belt around his waist.... Sushil kumar is the real world champion ever born....
Sushil Kumar Solanki Olympics 2012 Player Profile, News, Medals - Times of India

Sushil kumar will win gold medal.... In 2008 he won bronze 2 times but after that till now he always won Gold medal.... Infact his best perfomence was in Russia FILA world championship in which he defeated world champion and became world champion.... i saw they gave him gold medal and tie champion belt around his waist.... Sushil kumar is the real world champion ever born....
Sushil Kumar Solanki Olympics 2012 Player Profile, News, Medals - Times of India
What a fight it was against the korean fighter. The last few seconds reminded me crocodile's death roll.Congrats to jogeswar and atb to sushil kumar.
Oil your own MACHINE,Troll:D

sour grape like you can say only this...if winning 5 medal is mediocrity in your discretionary then what you will use for your athletes who entered back door entries (wild card) and all crashed out first round after attaining last in each of their event - on the other hand India is doing really well, because most of the athletes who participated either reached second round or some even reaching up to Quarter Final and have won 5 medals till today in this Olympic event - so before commenting on us see yourself where your country stand...

What the F...k jat wat?? - who is this guy InD!@N rEv()!_Ut!()n and which century he is living in?? - if you go and say Sushil Kumar this he will kick you on your A..., Sushil will say he would like to make the medal tally of India to 6 not your WATs tally to two...

291546-mystery-woman-at-the-indian-contingent.jpg

1343033045_Sushil%20Kumar.jpg

Sushil_Kumar_wrestler_300-250x300.jpg

All the best Sushil Kumar...
hey man what's wrong with u..i m just proud of my state and my country..i m not spreading castism or anything s**t like here..okk leave this let's hope for a gold for India

Bhai log, Yogeshwar ke match ki recording share karo yaar.. Wo last clipping share kee thi that is not allowed in Canada :(

Very nervous.... Sushil kumar's bout started....

i dont want to watch it.... Am weak heart. Just keep updating here friends....

Sushi lost first round.... No hope for Gold medal....

Very Sad.... But atleast we won 5 medals.... Am happy for it....

Sushi kumar won 2nd round.... But still he not performing according to his strength....

SUSHIL KUMAR WON

CONGRATULATION INDIA. SUSHIL KUWAR WON FIRST BOUT.

Back
Top Bottom