Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
sushil kumar's first bout will be against beijing olympics gold medalist... :hitwall:

was out, got to know about Yogeshwar's bronze just now, congrats to him & to India, yes we have done it :enjoy: :enjoy:

@sr33jan are u shocked? now u know our all top boxers and wrestlers were given toughest opponent at very first bout.... Coincidence? Not really.... Anyway am happy Yogesh slapped a bronze medal on people who did its best to make sure yogesh cant enter further.... Yogesh won 3 bouts in just 45minutes. All 3 were champions.... Congratulation india. u are just a medal away by doubling medal list compared to beijing olympic.... Am proud india did well.

hope sushil kumar will meke jats contribution to two

What the F...k jat wat?? - who is this guy InD!@N rEv()!_Ut!()n and which century he is living in?? - if you go and say Sushil Kumar this he will kick you on your A..., Sushil will say he would like to make the medal tally of India to 6 not your WATs tally to two...

291546-mystery-woman-at-the-indian-contingent.jpg

1343033045_Sushil%20Kumar.jpg

Sushil_Kumar_wrestler_300-250x300.jpg

All the best Sushil Kumar...

Yes sushil kumar will defeat beijing gold medalist.... Sushil the toughest wrestler in his catagory. However he did said that in wrestling anything can happen but i saw sushil playing since 2007.... He the most powerful attacker. i never saw him defend. Even in CWG he was so fast that as soon as bout started he attacked and won.... i never saw so quick in moves and powerful attacker like sushil kumar.... He will win. i just praying he dont get sick because then he wont be 100percent fit.... The moment he win against gold medalist the gold medal will be easy to achieve.... Lets hope sushil kumar will bring gold medal....

I didn't post the image to portray that girl, I posted it for Sushil Kumar for the way he is held the tricolour in hand with proud and satisfaction...

By the way you need to update yourself with the world news before posting anything, or else you are a minor not eligible to post in a forums...watch the video your self in the below BBC link in which she is apologetic for her stupid act - and this girl is form Bangalore India...

BBC News - Olympic ceremony 'gatecrasher' sorry

The cast member who made a surprise appearance in India's contingent at the Olympic opening ceremony has apologised for her "error of judgment".

Indian team officials were angered by the Madhura Nagendra's presence - which also sparked condemnation from the Indian public.

Back
Top Bottom