What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Yaaar waisee whats up with this Muhajir, Urdu-Speaking & the sort tag ? :what:

You're not a Muhajir - Hijrat ho chukiiii haiiii ! :hitwall:

If you're an Urdu Speakers - Tou mein kiyaaa hoooon ? :unsure:

Why not just stick with Areesh Karachiwale ! :smokin:

Yaar aisai hi aik naam rakh lia hai un logon kai liye jo India sai aaye hain Sindh main. And muhajirs have no issues calling themselves muhajir. It has nothing with discrimination.

Or else a Muahjir was a president and COAS of Pakistan for 10 years and enjoyed more power than any Indian muslim president. Indian muslim presidents can only dream about the authority that Mushi enjoyed.

Let all muhajirs, only Hyderabadis enjoyed more authority and power than anybody else here in Karachi and in Pakistan.

For examples this guy. He is a Hyderabadi and was a Naval chief of Pakistan. In fact he was the alumni from my school.

Shahid Karimullah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is just one example. There are dozens and dozens others in Hyderabadis alone. An I am not even talking about Biharis, UP etc etc.

Yeah, but don't you think those are the off shoots of Mafias form South Asia.

some are. and some are not. what I am saying is, the underworld activities are offshoots of muslims being traders historically than some kind of discrimination.

Why are you coming to Pakistan ? :hitwall:

So that @Armstrong can lynch me for tasting the local flavor, so to say? No thank you! :sick:

Ummah's still strong in the blood brother- so cool with another inflow of Afghans and Rohingyas too?:azn: Or are we now finally thinking along @Hyperion's lines- hanging from the streetlights?

Last edited by a moderator:
So that @Armstrong can lynch me for tasting the local flavor, so to say? No thank you! :sick:

Ummah's still strong in the blood brother- so cool with another inflow of Afghans and Rohingyas too?:azn: Or are we now finally thinking along @Hyperion's lines- hanging from the streetlights?

He ai'nt so bad really , except for the character assassination part - boils my blood every time this thing . :D

Yeah , perhaps , this overdose is dangerous , mate . I can tell you that :what:

I've to say @Hyperion's training of @Armstrong has failed miserably. Armstrong is still into this ummah ka chumma stuff. We should not have left reeducation of a confused lost semitic punjabi who thinks he's kashmiri into the hands of a confused pathan. Zarvan was the man for the job, using reverse psychology of course.

I've to say @Hyperion's training of @Armstrong has failed miserably. Armstrong is still into this ummah ka chumma stuff. We should not have left reeducation of a confused lost semitic punjabi who thinks he's kashmiri into the hands of a confused pathan. Zarvan was the man for the job, using reverse psychology of course.

You've earned yourself @Armstrong's ire brother. Butt Sahib has been one of the most vociferous opponents of the ummah (given the prevailing situation, @Secur can attest to that) in recent times. I'd say you got a wrong reading. @Hyperion's more interested in his goats, ergo the lack of progress.

You've earned yourself @Armstrong's ire brother. Butt Sahib has been one of the most vociferous opponents of the ummah (given the prevailing situation, @Secur can attest to that) in recent times. I'd say you got a wrong reading. @Hyperion's more interested in his goats, ergo the lack of progress.

Armstrong's ire? He's a paya eating punjabi-kashmiri like sharif.

O nahi'n bhai.... you've got @Armstrong completely wrong... he's more anti-ummah than any "ummah" hater out there! :D

@Hyperion So how many should we send over, if they consent to it and demand it obviously? And no you don't get to have Honorable Kalam Sir? Give us a number my man?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom