What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Not really. no body forced Indian and Pakistani muslims to involve in mafia activities in Thailand ,Singapore and Dubai.

Yeah, but don't you think those are the off shoots of Mafias form South Asia.

Alhamdulillah only recently the military is becoming more accepting, before it was much harder for muhajirs to get it. (My dad's personal experience)
But in sindh on the other hand, muhajirs can't get govt. jobs, they can't be in police, can't be in rangers, can't get into universities, sometimes you see kids of waderas harrassing kids and women and can't be prosecuted (shahzeb case and hamza case)

I have lost track of this thread, so I have no idea what I or anyone else did, please ignore my post

You might have earned a few thanks from Indian trolls but that is not true dear. And I live in Karachi and in a Urdu speaking majority so I can confirm that. And I am a pure urdu speaking karachiite.

You might have earned a few thanks from Indian trolls but that is not true dear. And I live in Karachi and in a Urdu speaking majority so I can confirm that. And I am a pure urdu speaking karachiite.

Yaaar waisee whats up with this Muhajir, Urdu-Speaking & the sort tag ? :what:

You're not a Muhajir - Hijrat ho chukiiii haiiii ! :hitwall:

If you're an Urdu Speakers - Tou mein kiyaaa hoooon ? :unsure:

Why not just stick with Areesh Karachiwale ! :smokin:

Actually my roots are pushtun, surprise surprise, but for some reason I'm overly attracted to muhajir culture (nanial :P)
Plus I don't live in Pakistan often, most are experience of family

that means from mother's side??

Is there any Marathi Muhajir member on PDF??? just asking

american pakistani

Yaaar waisee whats up with this Muhajir, Urdu-Speaking & the sort tag ? :what:

You're not a Muhajir - Hijrat ho chukiiii haiiii ! :hitwall:

If you're an Urdu Speakers - Tou mein kiyaaa hoooon ? :unsure:

Why not just stick with Areesh Karachiwale ! :smokin:
kashmiri cum punjabi speaking :devil:

Back
Top Bottom