What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

hey @Secur yaar,ur family is originally from bihar?? :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait why is that Munshi @Dillinger lurking about in this thread ! :undecided:

Shouldn't he be running some figures for the Boss or something ! :unsure:

Or maybe give the Boss a foot massage ! :bad:

me and @Dillinger are proud biharis :kiss3:

Then I presume that you can make , without any problem , any at all , the specialty of Biharis , the great Bihari Kabab , knowing the exact composition of selected spices and the exact pattern and manner of cooking , a closely guarded secret which is passed from generation to generation ? :lol:

The Lost tribe of Karachi ? :what:

hain ji??Lost tribe?what is that?:blink:

When I said,secur's tribe,I just meant to say that: "like secur,I am Karachiide too",nothing more then that...

Then I presume that you can make , without any problem , any at all , the specialty of Biharis , the great Bihari Kabab , knowing the exact composition of selected spices and the exact pattern and manner of cooking , a closely guarded secret which is passed from generation to generation ? :lol:

Most of em know more abt something unknown to us... called "veg kebabs"... :lol:

nahi yaar,ye kitchen ka kaam nahi :fie:

Most of em know more abt something unknown to us... called "veg kebabs"... :lol:

I tried Balochi Sajji at Bundu Khan's restaurant Balochi Sajji - Kuch mazaaa nahin ayaa ! :disagree:

You guys still can't beat the Pukhtoons when it comes to Mutton ! :P

I tried Balochi Sajji at Bundu Khan's restaurant Balochi Sajji - Kuch mazaaa nahin ayaa ! :disagree:

You guys still can't beat the Pukhtoons when it comes to Mutton ! :P

Lol fake a$$ sajji is served in punjab... mostly "chicken"... what a joke man..

As for the authetic pashtun or baluch cuisine... you should go to KPK or baluchistan.. although pashtuns love cookin meat with the "fat" or "cherbi":... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom