What's new

Indian Muslim Lawmaker Assaulted and Beaten for Taking Oath in Hindi

vsdoc,

The problem is - Bihar has a per capita income of $148 a year against India's average of $997. Now when Biharis migrate to other states it causes a lot of problems to the locals (Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, etc.) and its going to effect entire India.

And WE have to solve the Bihar problem because it will become a monster in a decade.

I hope you can understand the core problem.

Chill dude, Bihar ranks 9th when it comes to number of people who migrate to Mumbai and you don't know a damn how an economy works

^El Contraire, those who want to shove Hindi down everyone's throats in the name of "national unity" are the biggest bunch of sissy jerks. They scream "TRAITOR" and "SEPARATIST" without fail just to ensure that nobody can stand up for their rights.

Hear me clearly Mr. Communist. When in the Maharashtra Assembly, you have to speak Marathi.

Uhh no you don't.

Not doing so will be considered a grave insult.

Hitting someone for speaking in HINDI IN INDIA is the grave insult. You know who else does that? Separatists in nagaland.

Oh, and stop the crap about Delhi. Delhi for starters is the National Capital, not a state capital.

Delhi is not only the capital. It is right now in a limbo between a union territory and being declared a state.

Regardless, there are original inhabitants of Delhi who live peacefully with the rest of the migrants from Up and Bihar. They do not demand everyone in the Delhi Assembly speak in Urdu.

And Kolkatta is a state capital. As is Bangalore, Chandigarh, etc etc etc.

Secondly, everybody in Delhi speaks Hindi or English. I'd love to see a Tamil speaking MP or a Malayalam speaking MP get elected in Delhi.

Don't talk about what may or may not happen. Stick to what has happened. An Indian getting beaten up for taking an oath in hindi in India.

You do see the irony of you - an immigrant - asking the majority of an Indian state to throw out the non natives for some economical/cultural reason, right? What happens when some right wing group in the "US of A" beats you up for speaking in Hindi and "stealing our jobs"?

The problem is - Bihar has a per capita income of $148 a year against India's average of $997. Now when Biharis migrate to other states it causes a lot of problems to the locals (Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, etc.) and its going to effect entire India.

So you want to punish Biharis for being born in an undeveloped state?

Uhh no you don't.

Uhhh yes you do. I think the MNS proved that point quite clearly.

Hitting someone for speaking in HINDI IN INDIA is the grave insult. You know who else does that? Separatists in nagaland.

Haha there we go again. Bloody insecure twerps worrying about "national unity". You don't know the first thing about unity.

Delhi is not only the capital. It is right now in a limbo between a union territory and being declared a state.

Delhi is the national capital, regardless of whether its a state.

Regardless, there are original inhabitants of Delhi who live peacefully with the rest of the migrants from Up and Bihar. They do not demand everyone in the Delhi Assembly speak in Urdu.

That's because Urdu and Hindi are pretty much similar. As I pointed out, I'll eat my hat the day a South Indian MP gets elected in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.

And that's where the problem lies. UPites and Biharis love to dominate the politics in other states, but they will never allow the opposite to happen.

Don't talk about what may or may not happen. Stick to what has happened. An Indian getting beaten up for taking an oath in hindi in India.

and I'm damned glad it happened. When you get bulled, you don't sit around and twiddle your thumbs. You strike back.

You do see the irony of you - an immigrant - asking the majority of an Indian state to throw out the non natives for some economical/cultural reason, right? What happens when some right wing group in the "US of A" beats you up for speaking in Hindi and "stealing our jobs"?

Yes, I see the Irony of an Indian migrating to the USA and taking his oath in Hindi. Oh, I'd love to see that happen.

So you want to punish Biharis for being born in an undeveloped state?

No, I want to remind Biharis that they can't keep waxing eloquent about "National Unity" while their state performs worse than most of Africa.

That's because Urdu and Hindi are pretty much similar. As I pointed out, I'll eat my hat the day a South Indian MP gets elected in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.

And that's where the problem lies. UPites and Biharis love to dominate the politics in other states, but they will never allow the opposite to happen.

And they are deliberately keeping they public uneducated to remain in power.

I just hope other states also realize this problem. It has to be solved for INDIA's Future. We need only one Good Leader to stop the Congress Divide and Rule Politics. Eg. would be Gujarat. Today Muslims are also voting him.
--

Oh, and stop the crap about Delhi. Delhi for starters is the National Capital, not a state capital.

Secondly, everybody in Delhi speaks Hindi or English. I'd love to see a Tamil speaking MP or a Malayalam speaking MP get elected in Delhi. (or Bihar or UP). It ain't gonna happen.

Navin Patnaik the CM of Orissa takes oath in English apparently he doesn't know Oriya, what can you make out of that? all I can make out is Orissa is poor but tolerant

And Please, Please, Please talk in Marathi, In Mumbai, Maharashtra, Delhi, Rajasthan, Orissa, Goa, Andra, US and anywhere else it's your free will nobody is calling you a traitor or separatist and so are others free to speak in the language of their choice

I am a great fan of our PM Manmohan Singh ji, but I believe he got it wrong when he said that Naxalism is India's biggest problem to internal security.

The biggest rot that will eat away the fabric of India's integrity is the attitude displayed on this thread.

We have gotten over our Communalism, but our petty regionalism is going to keep us divided within, unless there is an external foe that shakes us out of our disgusting language based bickering and regional politics.

It is a cancer that will only grow, and we need to radically excise it ruthlessly from our midst if we are to grow together into what we simply pay lip service to .... becoming a true global superpower.

Till then we can have a Marathi superpower bashing a Bihari third world state.

This has got to be my most disappointing and disillusioning day on what is ironically a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Cheers, Doc

I am a great fan of our PM Manmohan Singh ji, but I believe he got it wrong when he said that Naxalism is India's biggest problem to internal security.

The biggest rot that will eat away the fabric of India's integrity is the attitude displayed on this thread.

We have gotten over our Communalism, but our petty regionalism is going to keep us divided within, unless there is an external foe that shakes us out of our disgusting language based bickering and regional politics.

It is a cancer that will only grow, and we need to radically excise it ruthlessly from our midst if we are to grow together into what we simply pay lip service to .... becoming a true global superpower.

Till then we can have a Marathi superpower bashing a Bihari third world state.

This has got to be my most disappointing and disillusioning day on what is ironically a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Cheers, Doc

Well said Bro, we are nothing but a bunch of selfish and intolerent people

Navin Patnaik the CM of Orissa takes oath in English apparently he doesn't know Oriya, what can you make out of that? all I can make out is Orissa is poor but tolerant

When Raj Thakeray was speaking in Hindi the Media Hijacked his comments. After that he stopped speaking in Hindi.

Watch his interview in TimesNow

Last edited by a moderator:

Well now you know why Orissa is another Maoist infested hellhole. If the CM can't speak the language of the people, what can you expect.

And Please, Please, Please talk in Marathi, In Mumbai, Maharashtra, Delhi, Rajasthan, Orissa, Goa, Andra, US and anywhere else it's your free will nobody is calling you a traitor or separatist and so are others free to speak in the language of their choice

Great. But I'm not buying your platitudes until I see a Tamilian say his oath in Tamil the Bihar legistlative Assembly. We all know when this is going to happen - never.

Well said Bro, we are nothing but a bunch of selfish and intolerent people

If they were selfish they could have easily kicked most of the Non-Maharashtirans out.

Vsdoc is staying in Maharashtra for 20 years & my family came here in 1920's. Never faced a problem. In the 60's i think our shop was burnt but they were not killing people or neither did they kick some one out of the state.

But today the problem is not just with Maharashtra but with other states also. Instead of looking at the main problem we are fighting with each other.

Funny Country. I hope another Kasab visits Mumbai or other state on 26/11. Things will cool down...:)

Navin Patnaik is a Oriya and son of of the greatest leader Orissa.
He has been trying to learn odia since then...never even tried to used punjabi(his mother tongue) or hindi in orissa.

Well now you know why Orissa is another Maoist infested hellhole. If the CM can't speak the language of the people, what can you expect.

Great. But I'm not buying your platitudes until I see a Tamilian say his oath in Tamil the Bihar legistlative Assembly. We all know when this is going to happen - never.

Well Mumbai is cosmopolitian (remember the tatas, birlas, ambanis, hiranandanis) and the rest of maharashtra is not much different from Orissa, is it?

Well I am not pessimistic, I beleive MLAs in Kerala assembly took oath in Kannada, what do you make out of that?

Back
Top Bottom