What's new

Indian Muslim Lawmaker Assaulted and Beaten for Taking Oath in Hindi

IF YOU CANNOT RESPECT YOURSELVES, DO NOT EXPECT OTHERS TO DO IT FOR YOU.

Jai Hind.

Cheers, Doc

Every one should respect Others Culture especially when they are staying in others house.

And if Biharis are so talented they should use their brains to develop their own state (Or Kick their Leaders). It was one of the most developed state in India but look what has it become now.

There is a bigger problem here and it will not stop at Maharashtra.

^Then you should live wherever they speak your favorite language instead of playing dirty politics where they don't.

Every one should respect Others Culture especially when they are staying in others house.

What is your definition of respect? Learning your language? And if I do not or cannot, does it mean I am disrespecting you?

What is your definition of "your house"? My house and your house and a Bihari's house or a Tamilians's house is the same my friend.

Its called INDIA.

Learn to respect that before giving your own narrow platitudes on respect to others.

And if Biharis are so talented they should use their brains to develop their own state (Or Kick their Leaders). It was one of the most developed state in India but look what has it become now.

Sure. As soon as Maharashtrian techies learn to stay at home and not fly abroad on H1B visas to work for the goras at IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.

If they are so talented they should use their own brains to develop their own state (and country may I add - though doesn't look as if that's too high on the priority list of some here) - or Kick their leaders.

Maharshtra was one of the most developed states in india but look what it has become now.

Power problems. Empty coffers. Farmer suicides. Failing industry (it was supposed to be India's most industrialised state once). Failing agriculture (thanks to the sugar lobby).

Why go abroad when there is so much to be done here? In fact why stop at kicking your leaders? Become the leaders!

Then talk and crib and moan about Biharis snatching your puran pori.

Cheers, Doc

what? again you started jumping to conclusions without understanding the problem?

It's about Illegal Immigrants doc,

Illegally staying in city, engaging in crime etc etc

Nothing against ANY RACE doc,

constitution says you can't encroach land,
these Illegal Migrants are been encroaching land and are been helped by North Indian Politicians, in order to create new constituencies and thus getting your men elected!! that's organized crime.

28000 farmers died
4000 die in trains annually
terror attacks
why is it that center cleared 15000 crore to give flats to illegal migrants and nothing for farmers or mumbaikars????????????
why this bias from you doc????? why the hell can't you question government?

are you anti MAHARASHTRA

YOU SEEM RACIST

Illegal immigrants?

Are they from Bangladesh?

Do they need a Visa to come to Maharashtra and Mumbai for work?

Illegally staying in city?

Is there a Permit needed?

What are you blabbering about man?!!!!!!!!

If there are genuine peeves with the government, there is due process. Representation at the Center is what we elect our representative leaders for. Maybe we should direct our ire and queries to them?

Violence and Regional/Language politics will win Maharashtra no friends ..... across India. It will only lead to bad blood and isolation.

Cheers, Doc

^Nonsense.

I'm a great fan of southern states like Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. They know how to stand up to the Hindi speaking bullies.

They have done far more things for the betterment of this country than UP/Bihar people, who only know how to go around telling people to speak their language, not because of any "unity", but because it becomes easier for them to live a lazy life while the rest of the country has to suffer.

What is your definition of respect? Learning your language? And if I do not or cannot, does it mean I am disrespecting you?

Ya if they are going to stay in some other state for 20 years they should learn the launguage.

What is your definition of "your house"? My house and your house and a Bihari's house or a Tamilians's house is the same my friend.

In My house i speak Telugu and If someone is going to stay in MY HOUSE for 20 YEARS he has to learn Telugu.

Its called INDIA.

And also Maharashtra.

Learn to respect that before giving your own narrow platitudes on respect to others.

Who is narrow minded here - Me or You ?

Sure. As soon as Maharashtrian techies learn to stay at home and not fly abroad on H1B visas to work for the goras at IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.

They were given Visas and they adapted their launguage be it French, German or English.

If they are so talented they should use their own brains to develop their own state (and country may I add - though doesn't look as if that's too high on the priority list of some here) - or Kick their leaders.

Some Biharis Students were kicked in South India also. Why didn't the media make a big issue about it ?

Maharshtra was one of the most developed states in india but look what it has become now.

LOL. It has made you ( Bihari ) & Me A ( Telugu ) guy settle in Maharashtra.

Power problems. Empty coffers. Farmer suicides. Failing industry (it was supposed to be India's most industrialised state once). Failing agriculture (thanks to the sugar lobby).

Yet we are still voting for CONGRESS but we have problems if someone votes for MNS.

Why go abroad when there is so much to be done here? In fact why stop at kicking your leaders? Become the leaders!

Why don't Bihari's go to foreign atleast they can send some dollars to their state and it can be developed. Opps.. Forgot they are unskilled labours.. Thanks to their leaders.

Then talk and crib and moan about Biharis snatching your puran pori.

LOL. Every state is saying the same.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

PEOPLE WHO ENCROACH LAND ARE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS

IF I BUILT A SLUM IN YOUR LAWN USING TWO BAMBOO STICKS AND PLASTIC SHEET, WHAT COMPLAINT WILL YOU REGISTER????????

My friend, your frustration is directly proportional to the size of the all caps you are using.

You need to first chill if you want to debate.

Now coming to your head banging.

You used the correct word this time around ..... "migrants."

Your last post said "illegal immigrants."

May I suggest Merriam-Webster?

As for you bamboo-plastic sheet question ..... i would take it up with my duly elected representatives ...... IF it were MY land they were camped upon.

Then I would expect my duly elected representatives to do their job, istead of playing cheap language politics.

First of course we need to determine this definition of "MY LAND" (and hence consequently the legality or otherwise) in the context of the Indian state and the Indian Constitution, cause what you or I feel or think is secondary to that ..... always.

Cheers, Doc

So Maharashtrians should be given preference over "migrants" in Mumbai eh? Mumbai is first Maharshtra's capital and then a cosmopolitan city, is it? Well, why don't we apply this logic to other states as well?

We here in Delhi - incidentally a city better than Mumbai in every conceivable way - should also give preference to the original inhabitants of Delhi, people from Karnataka should be given preference in India's IT capital Bangalore, Bengalis should be given preference in Kolkatta, lets all throw out the Indian constitution and national integration while we're at it.

Illegally staying in city,

Illegally staying in a city? An Indian citizen can stay wherever he wants in India, he doesnt need a permit. So what does illegality have to do with anything?

Encroachment of land is another issue. It is the responsibility of any state government to provide for the people who live under their jurisdiction.

Delhi has far more number of immigrants from UP and Bihar, but you don't see the people of Old Delhi protesting and creating parties similar to MNS, Kolkatta has a LOT of marwaris and Punjabis, but you don't see bengalis cheering on a Bengali Raj Thackeray, same thing with Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc etc, so what makes Mumbai and its "original" inhabitants so special that they must demand preferential treatment?

^Then you should live wherever they speak your favorite language instead of playing dirty politics where they don't.

Is that why you live in the "US of A"?? It's hilarious to see a NRI or an Indian-American lecturing us Indians how to live in India.

^Haha. A Bihari is talking about H1B Visas. What a bloody joke. Biharis dream of fleeing the shithole called Bihar from the day they are born.

Insulting Biharis is akin to insulting ALL Indians.

Firstly your analogy is incorrect. Maharashtra is not only for Maharshtrians.It is for all Indians. The migrants are not guests from a different country, they are Indians.

The issue is not about respect. No one (not even "illegal" migrants") is forcing anyone from stop speaking in Marathi. Nor are they disrespecting Marathi culture. On the contrary, it is the MNS that is disrespecting one of our national languages and thereby disrespecting our constitution.

ISSUE IS FIRST PROVIDE INFRASTRUCTURE AND OPPORTUNITIES TO LOCALS THEN CALL IN PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES

PEOPLE FROM GUJARAT, TAMIL, KERALA, BENGAL, BIHAR, UP, MP, KASHMIR, DELHI, PUNJAB, ASSAM, ORISSA ETC, ETC ARE TERMED AS LOCALS SINCE THEY ARE BORN HERE!!

Shoots calm down bro, I believe you are losing it. Providing infrastructure, contain growth of slums etc etc is the responsibility of BMC and the police dept. which I beleive is dominated by maharashtrians, isn't it? and again North Indian form just 15.4% of people coming to Mumbai where as people from other parts of Maharashtra form 42.2%, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/n...w/45424416.cms so aren't Marathis from other parts of Maharashtra reason for your over crowded trains, 4,000 deaths, yadla yadla..... and do you seriously believe this people are doing a favor to Mumbai or Maharashtra by beating up poor Biharis, abusing their culture, doing gundagardi and you are calling others racist, funny just have a look in the mirror for once and yes I am still waiting for any instance where anybody has insulted marathi or maharashtrians

^What a load of self serving BS.

Hear me clearly Mr. Communist. When in the Maharashtra Assembly, you have to speak Marathi. Not doing so will be considered a grave insult.

Speak all the Hindi you want on the streets and in your home. However, if you deliberately choose to insult the people of Maharashtra then be prepared to pay the price.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Hear me clearly Mr. Communist. When in the Maharashtra Assembly, you have to speak Marathi. Not doing so will be considered a grave insult.

Speak all the Hindi you want on the streets and in your home. However, if you deliberately choose to insult the people of Maharashtra then be prepared to pay the price.

vsdoc,

The problem is - Bihar has a per capita income of $148 a year against India's average of $997. Now when Biharis migrate to other states it causes a lot of problems to the locals (Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, etc.) and its going to effect entire India.

And WE have to solve the Bihar problem because it will become a monster in a decade.

I hope you can understand the core problem.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY RTI HAVE BEEN FILED TO KNOW WHAT OUR REPRESENTATIVES ARE DOING ON THESE ISSUES??? THERE ARE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS IN MAHARASHTRA (NOT IGNORANT LIKE YOU)
DO YOU KNOW SINCE ATS CHIEFS BULLET PROOF JACKETS WERE FLAWED AN RTI WAS FILED, NOW THE BULLETPROOF JACKET IS MISSING

ARE YOU ON DRUGS, FIRST YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND OUR PROBLEMS AND THEN YOU SAY KEEP COOL??
THESE ISSUES DON'T AFFECT ME AT ALL, I ROAM AROUND IN AN LUXURY CAR; BUT IM NOT IGNORANT LIKE YOU WHO'LL LAUGH AT OTHERS PROBLEMS...

AND STOP LOOKING AT STUPID MISTAKES TRY AND UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM

CONSTITUTION OF INDIA DOES NOT ALLOW ITS CITIZEN TO ENCROACH A LAND AND START THEIR FAMILY THERE

Well .... the head banging has stopped .... and the CAPS are smaller this time around .... can only mean I'm getting through to you (one can but live in hope).

Few questions though ..... these RTIs amd the lack of response from the ruling Government .....

WHO elected the government?

How many Marathi manoos vs Non MM (Biharis, etc.) in the government?

Why are they not responding? Are they not supposed to represent us and address our grievances?

And if you are not happy with their performance, can you not elect those who you feel will represent you better?

Yet what happened this time? Same party?

Why man?

Is this a conspiracy by Hindi-speaking India to suppress Maharashtra?

After all, we have never even given the country a PM yet .....

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Oh, and stop the crap about Delhi. Delhi for starters is the National Capital, not a state capital.

Secondly, everybody in Delhi speaks Hindi or English. I'd love to see a Tamil speaking MP or a Malayalam speaking MP get elected in Delhi. (or Bihar or UP). It ain't gonna happen.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Make a rule that the oath should be taken in Marathi and if abu azmi then insists to take the oath in Hindi, he will be a fault. He is well within his right to take the oath in Hindi "IT'S HIS FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT" and if he takes the oath in Hindi I still fail to understand how Marathi and Maharashtrians get insulted???? strange :undecided: All I understand is the mns and their supporters are a bunch of intolerant and insecure jerks

Back
Top Bottom