What's new

Indian Muslim Lawmaker Assaulted and Beaten for Taking Oath in Hindi

Irony isn't it? People of Maharashtra have choosen him to represent them, from not one but from two constituencies. Muslim dominated areas of Bhiwandi and Govandi don't speak much marathi, or do they?

In future they might be speaking Arabic if Congress remains in power and our national language would be Urdu or Arabic..:)

I have not voted for them but you were telling it was the Maharashtra governments job to look after the city. But they were not taking care about the city so the public are voting for MNS. Whats wrong with that ?

Because the MNS doesn't care about Marathi culture, Maharashtrians, India, etc. They are intentionally engaging in xenophobic activities to get elected. The othering of a people is a standard practice of all right wing organizations.

Wow..then I wonder why North Indians keep migrating to slumbay in their droves.

Why would we Delhi-ites migrate to Slumbay? Delhi is far cleaner, has better infrastructure, and is cheaper. So what would be the point?

By the way, more people migrate to Delhi from UP and Bihar than to Mumbai. Do check that geography of yours, Delhi borders UP after all.

Last edited:
More hatred. Are you sure ?

Luckily we don't kill each other.

Yes I am kind of sure, do you believe if situation worsens riots are ruled out, when poor migrants were beaten and threatened in Nashik and Nagpur, what would have happened if they had given it back, yesterday after the azmi episode buses were broken, traffic was halted in many a places, do we want this law and order situation in our state. One day's bandh result in a loss to 2,000 crores to the country, who is answerable for that?

Why don't you try and understand the content first and then interpret the content!!

its internal dispute doc, we are like family, I mean If I don't share my problem with you then where should I go?
in the mean time if need arises we are standing besides you!

I didn't call you gandu its referred to kasab and co:)

I know its our internal dispute bhai ..... its just saddens me that we had to have it here.

But to their credit, not a SINGLE pakistani has jumped in with his vishesh tipni yet!:pakistan::tup:

Peace.

And I will stand by you too (who is "we" .... I would like to think "we all" are .... and no "you" and "we").

Cheers, Doc

But to their credit, not a SINGLE pakistani has jumped in with his vishesh tipni yet!

That's the beauty of Indians. I previously here told them that if we are left alone and nobody disturbs us we would happily fight each other out...;)

No brotherhood nothing.

In future they might be speaking Arabic if Congress remains in power and our national language would be Urdu or Arabic..:)

Atleast they are not hypocrites like your beloved raj thakrey, whose marathi pride gets injured and he issues diktat when Bombay word is used in wake up sid but his own son and daughter study at Bombay Scottish :rofl:

A migrant living in the US after forsaking his country for another knows nothing about Indian unity.

Knowledge comes from what you know, not where you live. :lol:

According to your logic. It should be the state of Delhi and only then the capital of India.

And what about Kolkatta? Hyderabad? Bangalore?

I fail to see your point. Nobody is forcing Delhi people to learn Hindi in order to get jobs, and then favouring people from another part of the country due to votebank politics.

Kolkata is the capital of Bengal, so Bengali should be given first preference in the state assembly. Same for all the other states.

So all north Indian states should kick out all Maharashtrians?

No, I'm saying that migrants should learn to respect the local language and culture, and not elect politicians from their home state.

Oh yes, i do see your point. You are advocating the wet dream of all those who talk of disintegrating India into separate nations.

By insulting regional sentiments, you are exposing your insecurity as well as dreams of domination.

The irony lies in the fact that a migrant is advocating xenophobic policies to be enforced against migrants in another country.

When I'm in the USA, I behave in ways that would be acceptable in American society. I don't go around bathing in public, wearing a dhoti and speaking Marathi.

Atleast they are not hypocrites like your beloved raj thakrey, whose marathi pride gets injured and he issues diktat when Bombay word is used in wake up sid but his own son and daughter study at Bombay Scottish :rofl:

If you told me to pick between Abu Azmi & Raj Thakeray, i would happily pick Raj Thakeray.

But good to know that you support people who have links to terror activities...:)

Did someone just call that moron Pattanaik the "Greatest Son of Orissa"?

Orissa has not got one single city, not one single port, nothing called industry or infrastructure, and it is Maoist-infested gangrened part of the country.

If you consider Pattanaik to be something of a hero, you need to get an IQ test cause you just might turn out to be retarded.

Dont try make rude comments to fellow indians on a pakistani forum...u certainly lack that common sense.

I was referring to Biju Patnaik as one the great son of orissa.

Just dont get hyper ,Maharastra is nothing without Mumbai,and mumbai wasn't bulit by any Ghati ppl...count ur lucky stars that u got a readymade British built metropolitan city to claim as ur own.

All u have been doing all these years is sucking money from mumbai and pumping it into the Ghati lands urs ...leaving it the worst city in world in every parameters where city's infrastructure hasnt changed since the Brithsh left ,and we see how the city comes to grounding halt everytime its rains.

And all the Big industry majors like Tata,Birla whose headquaters are in Mumbai ,but their factories are in orissa and Bihar.Most of this countries mineral resourses come from poor Maoist-infested states like Orissa,Jharkand..Even ur thermal power plants take coals from orissa.

Orissa has not got one single city, not one single port, nothing called industry or infrastructure, and it is Maoist-infested gangrened part of the country.

For u informatin ,Paradip is one the biggest port of india.It has two more ports .

Well no doubt orissa is poor state due its huge tribal population that lives in western orissa.But Eastern orissa is lot better than most of Maharastra.And we have grown on our own strength,not by stealing money from and leaching on to a metropolitan city.

While ur fully developed Maharastra is rigged with power cuts thorugh out year ,Orissa suffers no power cuts ,not even in the summer heats for past many years .Infact we donate some of our surplus power to the Ghatilands.

Last edited:
Knowledge comes from what you know, not where you live. :lol:

I fail to see your point. Nobody is forcing Delhi people to learn Hindi in order to get jobs, and then favouring people from another part of the country due to votebank politics.

Kolkata is the capital of Bengal, so Bengali should be given first preference in the state assembly. Same for all the other states.

No, I'm saying that migrants should learn to respect the local language and culture, and not elect politicians from their home state.

By insulting regional sentiments, you are exposing your insecurity as well as dreams of domination.

When I'm in the USA, I behave in ways that would be acceptable in American society. I don't go around bathing in public, wearing a dhoti and speaking Marathi.

I still fail to understand who, how and when insulted marathi and maharashtrians. Please King julien, sharavan and colonial help me with this

And colonial I believe our students in Australia don't go around bathing in public, wearing a dhoti and speaking Marathi but still are harrased, what's your take on that?

If you told me to pick between Abu Azmi & Raj Thakeray, i would happily pick Raj Thakeray.

But good to know that you support people who have links to terror activities...:)

When did I support Abu Azmi ???? :undecided: What I supported is democracy, rule of law, freedom, right to choose and everthing that a civilized world should stand for

I still fail to understand who, how and when insulted marathi and maharashtrians. Please King julien, sharavan and colonial help me with this

Abu Azmi did by pointedly refusing to take his oath in Marathi inspite of being an elected MLA from Maharashtra.

And colonial I believe our students in Australia don't go around bathing in public, wearing a dhoti and speaking Marathi but still are harrased, what's your take on that?

That's called racism.

You people don't realize that the vast majority of Indians are dependent on their local government for everything. If they see that people from another part of the country are being given preference just because they don't speak the right language, it will lead to trouble.
That is why, one should not try to ride roughshod over the feelings of the majority in the name of national unity, otherwise you end up with people like Raj Thackeray.

When Laloo Prasad Yadav fills the vacancies in Railway Jobs with Biharis, and on top of that, doesn't even bother to advertise in regional language newspapers, it leads to resentment. That is the real threat to national unity, not regional sentiments. Regional sentiments are essential for the development of India. A person from Maharashtra loves his language, culture and history. To deny him the opportunity to advance and preserve it is called injustice.

Back
Top Bottom