What's new

Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

I hope this is not another joke like that guy claiming he made petrol from leaves.:undecided::undecided:

How many times u see a number doctors and scientists from DR DO investigate a case without some prior validation that picked up their curiosity??

They must have found some ground in the man claim that he hasn't ate ,drunk,passed stool or urinated for a long time and still managed to live a normal life.

Lets see whats comes out it .If true it would be the break through of the century and more.

Scientifically speaking, survival of a human being without consumption of external source of energy is impossible. I personally believe, from my education and available facts, that it has got to be a hoax.

Human body is not an enclosed self-sustaining system, and neither was it designed to be that way. Unless the person is in a vegetative state under minimal nutrition and not expending energy in the form of ATP hydrolysis coupled with a drastic decrease in BMR to almost negligible levels, the basic survival of such a person is impossible without food intake. Body cannot create energy de-novo, neither can it recycle expended energies. Recycling is not possible because energy consumption creates numerous byproducts such as reactive oxygen species which ultimately combine with hydrogen to form water and co2. If this process is inefficient, we have tissue degeneration through free radical formation. Yes, our bodies are toxic chemical factories!! So an efficient excretion process is a must to get rid of such reactive chemicals.

Considering the case in question, the man does move about which would require a lot of energy. Without consumption of external food, his survival is not possible. It is NOT a miracle, there is no miracle which cannot be explained by a plausible scientific theory/evidence - so there are no miracles. Hence he, IMHO, seems to be a hoax.

Sai Baba.

With a following in the millions. This guy is the worlds best con artist. He shows miracles in India and people are totally gaga over this guy. He has his followers all the way in America. He's coned so many people that the official travel advisory for Americans going to India includes a paragraph warning about him.

Of course he gets money and other stuff. But he has tricked young boys into performing homosexual acts with him.

The levels of religion based trickery going on in India is unimaginable.

Sai baba is an Indian spritual guru with worldwide following with disciples from all religions.

They way so many Indians including top politicians ,celebrity of all hue and Color and many white western follower pay obeisance him is ridiculous.I personally find it amusing and consider it as drama.

But the spritual books(not religious) written by his followers are first rate.
The world class hospital for coronary disease built by him which treats poor patients free of cost and the developmental work he has done for the villagers of Putuporty where he has his Ashram is godly indeed.

Sai baba is a Indian spritual guru with worldwide follwing with disciple from all religions.

They way so many Indians including top politicians ,celebrity of all hue and Color and many white western follower pay obeisance him is ridiculous.I personally find it amusing and consider its drama.

But the spritual books(not religious) written by followers are first rate.
The world class hospital for coronary disease built by him which treats poor patients free of cost and the developmental work he has done for the villagers of Putuporty where he has his Ashram is godly indeed.

I dont know about his faith, but his particular Sai Baba is a fraud! This guy is a disgrace to the revered name of Sai Baba.

@gubbi

I do understand science.

Also i understand that there are many para normal activities which cant be explained on the basis of our current scientific knowledge alone.So far we've not reached the end of science where we can say with absolute surety there is nothing more to know .

The guy could surely be a fake but he surely hasn't got any benefit out it for all these years. He isn't famous either.

why does he need govt benefit??????
he does not need food,he doesn't care about anything.

Sai baba is an Indian spritual guru with worldwide following with disciples from all religions.

They way so many Indians including top politicians ,celebrity of all hue and Color and many white western follower pay obeisance him is ridiculous.I personally find it amusing and consider it as drama.

He is a fraud. He should be prosecuted for cheating people.

-----------------------

BTW everyone pls cool down. Let the scientists examine him. He is also very old and poor, he gain nothing from it. Already a medical team examined him in 2003. Let wait for the result......

In Hinduism, enlightenment refers to freedom from all desires (which is generally referred to as Maya). That also includes freedom from the desire to reach out to God. (Discussed in Nyaya and Sankhya school of thought, in justifying the allowance of fatalism and negation of theism).

If this man is a functioning body, and yet claims to not have eaten/drunk anything for last 70 years, then something surely is fishy there. I am not doubting his character, nor am I calling him a fraud, but his claims of 'vardaan' (boon) and such things are not solid enough to warrant such attention.

If this man is enlightened, or even has become the wise one, why does he desire to do anything for humankind? Seems he is not yet free of all desires, and something to clear his claims will come up very soon.

For all the people who tend to believe that stuff like 'siddhi' or 'tantra' can have any kind of effect on the physical world - No it cannot! The best one can do with such stuff is free himself/herself from all kinds of desires and feel content with that.

@Asim, please contain your acute desire to drag in people like Sathya Sai Baba, because the whole world (except a few blind followers/colluding fraudsters) already knows what a fraud and cheat he is. Your pointing it out is neither timely, nor significant enough. It appears to be no more than a cheap taunt.

He is also a rapist, a cheat, takes in people's money, makes fake claims of divinity.

The fact that India's politicians follow him is nothing to be proud of, thats more of a national disgrace.

hey guys

Those who wants to belive then belive, those who doesnt want well and fine.
Freedom of chocie.

By the way participate on 20th MAY (the funniest day) :victory::victory:

@Asim, please contain your acute desire to drag in people like Sathya Sai Baba, because the whole world (except a few blind followers/colluding fraudsters) already knows what a fraud and cheat he is. Your pointing it out is neither timely, nor significant enough. It appears to be no more than a cheap taunt.

As opposed to your desires of threatening us with DRDO's ultra cool "Yogi weapon"? I call shenanigans, it is virtually impossible to live without a food source for 70 years.

Even if he was photosynthesizing he would still need food.

I dont believe its ever possible to live without food for 70 years. Not even 70 hours is possible for me.

But i do believe in National geographical Channel. So all i can do it wait till something credible comes up rather than hypes and media cooked stories.:lazy::lazy::lazy::lazy:

As opposed to your desires of threatening us with DRDO's ultra cool "Yogi weapon"? I call shenanigans, it is virtually impossible to live without a food source for 70 years.

Even if he was photosynthesizing he would still need food.

I guess you failed to notice my own skepticism regarding this man, in my post earlier. But if it gives you great satisfaction in dragging on the same thing with a highly skewed one line approach, suit yourself.

Back
Top Bottom