What's new

Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

The guy could surely be a fake but he surely hasn't got any benefit out it for all these years. He isn't famous either.

many a things are unknown to world about these things..

anything is possible in this world............. it is possible he may not have eaten since past 70 years - thats what i can say Spiritual relationships with God or in Arabic we can call it Tasawwuf so that he fullfil all his thirst by worshipping the God only

I don't believe in this but i do know it can happen - If he is a true follower of God......... anything is possible

anything is possible in this world............. it is possible he may not have eaten since past 70 years - thats what i can say Spiritual relationships with God or in Arabic we can call it Tasawwuf so that he fullfil all his thirst by worshipping the God only

I don't believe in this but i do know it can happen - If he is a true follower of God......... anything is possible

Sai Baba.

With a following in the millions. This guy is the worlds best con artist. He shows miracles in India and people are totally gaga over this guy. He has his followers all the way in America. He's coned so many people that the official travel advisory for Americans going to India includes a paragraph warning about him.

Of course he gets money and other stuff. But he has tricked young boys into performing homosexual acts with him.

The levels of religion based trickery going on in India is unimaginable.

Guys please. Its ridiculous the way we latch onto such miracle's without any form of validation. Although i aint a doc, i have enough common sense to know that our body needs some form of energy to function. This guys claims he takes niether water or Food. Rubbish!

Posts such as this makes the rest of us indian's look like half witted dumb's.

well i do not know about this person too much, but he does a lot of charity works in INDIA and in AFRICAN countries..aboutother charges against him , i cant say anything..

@ asim aquil
Don't go off topic. talk about the guy mentioned in the article that bringing all BS babas.
I'm saying many such babas have come and gone and there is always a fad baba in India.

Obviously DRDO lacks credibility as well. What can I say, he says he never ate or drank in 70 years, I call shenanigans.

Sai Baba.

With a following in the millions. This guy is the worlds best con artist. He shows miracles in India and people are totally gaga over this guy. He has his followers all the way in America. He's coned so many people that the official travel advisory for Americans going to India includes a paragraph warning about him.

Of course he gets money and other stuff. But he has tricked young boys into performing homosexual acts with him.

The levels of religion based trickery going on in India is unimaginable.

He goes by the name "Satya Sai Baba". You are right in your assessment of him. I dont what's the deal with such fella's , we indians seem to be attracted towards this miracle baba's big time. List is bloody big and its high time GoI did some checks (and brakes) on such con artist.

I'm saying many such babas have come and gone and there is always a fad baba in India.

Obviously DRDO lacks credibility as well. What can I say, he says he never ate or drank in 70 years, I call shenanigans.

watch the video I posted earlier.

He goes by the name "Satya Sai Baba". You are right in your assessment of him. I dont what's the deal with such fella's , we indians seem to be attracted towards this miracle baba's big time. List is bloody big and its high time GoI did some checks (and brakes) on such con artist.
Its due to peeps like these India is still imagined as a country of snake charmers rather than as a modern country.

Back
Top Bottom