What's new

Indian government to intervene, as Pakistan claims Nizam of Hyderabad's GBP 34 mn

Pakistan claims sovereign immunity over the money

sovereign immunity means: "the doctrine of sovereign immunity originated with the maxim that the king can do no wrong"

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=sovereign immunity

so when the king gave it to us, then where is the issue....it was his money he gave it according to his free will....I agree to part that the respected parties (India and the nizam's grand children) should be aware that the transaction is taking place....

he brought a civil action against the bank and Rahimtoohla, not against the state(Pakistan)

I fail to understand why they are not being released....things are pretty obvious and clear at the same time

no doubt the case exists on Pakistans call.....as it belongs to us fair and square

Nah Indian gov. has enough money not like Pakistan which even takes into aacount aid at the time of preparaaion of budget.....:lol:

Of course we are progressive not like our neighbours......:lol:

But India takes more aid than pakistan do.16-18% of world NGO's works in india but they still failed to correct the poverty Problems in India.

Once i was reading in wiki which stated that even if India repalce USA,They still will remain a poor country with poor per capita income

Ghareeb Log

Once i was reading in wiki which stated that even if India repalce USA,They still will remain a poor country with poor per capita income
Whats wrong in being a poor country!!!
We are proud of our poor folks...Afterall they are also loving their motherland and taking the same breadth as we all...
Dont get carried away by western media brother...

But India takes more aid than pakistan do.16-18% of world NGO's works in india but they still failed to correct the poverty Problems in India.

Ghareeb Log
Pakistan receives more aid per capita than India then also Pakistan is a failed state.

Yeah you are right but you forgot that Pakistan's per capita is even less than India.

Whats wrong in being a poor country!!!
We are proud of our poor folks...Afterall they are also loving their motherland and taking the same breadth as we all...
Dont get carried away by western media brother...

So much goodness from South indians, why cant bhaiyas be like you?

So much goodness from South indians, why cant bhaiyas be like you?
Of course everybody wants that money should be given to Pakistan.....

Pakistan claims sovereign immunity over the money

sovereign immunity means: "the doctrine of sovereign immunity originated with the maxim that the king can do no wrong"

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=sovereign immunity

so when the king gave it to us, then where is the issue....it was his money he gave it according to his free will....I agree to part that the respected parties (India and the nizam's grand children) should be aware that the transaction is taking place....

he brought a civil action against the bank and Rahimtoohla, not against the state(Pakistan)

I fail to understand why they are not being released....things are pretty obvious and clear at the same time

no doubt the case exists on Pakistans call.....as it belongs to us fair and square
Exactly money should be given to Pakistan given the financial situation of Pakistan.

Pakistan receives more aid per capita than India then also Pakistan is a failed state.

Yeah you are right but you forgot that Pakistan's per capita is even less than India.
Failed states work for others and stay failed for ever...

Yeah but one should not give up........
This will also bring great relief to Pakistan for repaying its loans.....
Ok...i totally support our money to be donated to the pakistanis in bad situation:lol:

Real Muslims are Arabians. Pakistani's just try too hard. Never to be accepted as equal.
What are you talking!!!
They even made Arabic as a mandatory language...
Its time they declare Arabic as their state language...:lol::lol::lol:

lol give the Pakistanis £ 34 million to infuse state sponsored terrorism against India!!! Here is what these poor chaps will get -

babaji%2Bka%2BThullu%2BBollyMeaning.jpg

As if that's not a problem in Pakistan and each and every Pakistani have AC one in his home. :omghaha:

And from where they will get power from? obviously India - good economics indeed - maybe we should drop this in their bowl!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
from where do you learn all these things...

Pakistan Studies Textbooks - their official curriculum :coffee:

Last edited:
Lol Indians talking like rich people..I suppose they have forgotten that there are more poor in India then entire fucking Africa.Land of The Rapes and Poor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom