What's new

Indian forces contacted Pakistan on the Hot Line

If you ever match the records of identity ,DNA and photographic proof provided by our government u will learn that they came from Pakistan ..
Have you ever cooperated with us ?? NO..

Example

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajmal_Kasab

Oh boy, what is so hard in understanding that when you pick a movement on border, you keep close eye on it and do not blink for a second......and if found infiltration, defend the border by capturing or killing them.....this might be the first time of border patrolling asking other country "we pick a movement"

Oh boy, what is so hard in understanding that when you pick a movement on border, you keep close eye on it and do not blink for a second......and if found infiltration, defend the border by capturing or killing them.....this might be the first time of border patrolling asking other country "we pick a movement"
Infiltrators coming from across the border ...
So obviously we will contact the other party.

India has contacted Pakistan over the Hotline for terrorist crossing the border. Pakistan has asked for proof.
No terrorists are moving across the LoC. The whole J&K belongs to its people. A part of it (i.e. occupied J&K) is under illegal Indian occupation in continued violation of UN resolutions while the remaining part (i.e. AJK) has its own government. The LoC is an illegal boundary that has divided families and people. For them, the LoC indicates the start of illegal Indian occupation. Despite Indian erected fence, heavy mining of the occupied side, deployment of latest sensors, and round-the-clock patrolling by occupation soldiers, people of J&K keep crossing that illegal boundary. The occupying Indians animals, quite shamelessly, call these people ‘terrorists’ and often kill them while they are crossing the LoC. So the silly Indian claims and bigotry expressed through the hot line is nothing new for us Kashmiris.

Asks for Proof huh!

We send u many proofs like thermal imagery videos...photo and DNA samples of the dead terrorist killed after encounter. POF made weapons and ammo recovered after encounter..
Sometimes tapped phone call conversations ..
Food and medicines labeled "made in Pakistan."

Oh come on man we have plenty of these kind of evidence for India... remember kulboshan yadev
you can have POF made stuff from any where and made in Pakistan stuff as well

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR-124/2017-ISPR Dated: March 9, 2017
Rawalpindi - March 9, 2017:

DG ISPR Tweet

Indian concern on terrorists' movement along LOC were strongly rejected during hotline. Indian Army asked to look inward, share evidence.

its good that both Forces are talking more and shooting less these days .. lets pray the peace prevails

If you ever match the records of identity ,DNA and photographic proof provided by our government u will learn that they came from Pakistan ..

Example

Oh! so wikipedia is your source!

Thanks for confirming that you do not take Kashmiris as INDIANS!!

What is the fight about then? That is what we had the Kashmiri people have been saying all along!
haha nice catch they can't even hide their hatred for Kashmiris anymore.

They can Cross by getting Visa..but if they come pole vaulting they will get a bullet on their jihadi a$%
Why Indian visa? It's not Indian territory. It's their own land. I am sure Indian dogs too get bullets on their filthy a$% quite often.

Example

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajmal_Kasab
kalboshan yadav was a state terrorist unlike kasab who begged bhagwan in his interviews.

about proofs. your minister just recently said that we donot have to provide proofs. Pakistan should find them as they are in Pakistan.

and last of all " was burhan wani a Pakistani?"

after uri attack a single empty page was given to Pakistan and you call it a proof.

we have your serving officer. no other proof needed.

That might be little slumber on part of government of Pakistan
When northern alliance were handing over dozens of Pakistanis
After 9/11 one can imagine how easy it is to put out kasab kind
Of people predicting to be Pakistanis and putting a DNA of Pakistani
Is not so complicated now a days
I hope people who understand and putting these things around can
Validate my message even if most of the cross border friends are not
Aggring to this

You think I gave you the pie? The thing I said is you should remember that Kashmiri which you brag about day and night suffer too as a result of your actions. All those shelling, and yada yada affects them too.
What some Kashmiri say and you go gaga are entirely different. This game happens all the time. Since 47.
That is the problem mate, for you it is all a GAME!! For you this conversation too is about who gets the bigger share of the pie and there is absolutely no sense of guilt of concern for the people on ground who are actually suffering!!
It is all about point scoring as far as you are concerned (based on these two posts alone ANYONE can see this for himself)

haha nice catch they can't even hide their hatred for Kashmiris anymore.
Sad truth!

Simple as that. When you send proxies to fight wars on behalf of your army. You treated it as a game. It's win-win, just brainwashed kids with some guns. Pak Army can concentrate on internal matter. It is a game for you too. If you have so much love for Umma then why you are dead silent on Uyghur issue or the Rohingya issue. Or the Syria or Iraq issue.

Your real reason is the mere boogeyman scare, you are afraid of the water wars (which will soon happen if this kind of a relation is progressed) that India will essentially make you run dry of water. That's why we signed such a stupid water deal 80-20 share:angry:. Nowhere in the world water is shared in that scale. Even the Kashmiris weren't happy with such a deal. Hoping this would end the Kashmir issue, but alas you started again.

Kashmir is of strategic advantage for you. It is very close to Delhi and it will be strategically huge disadvantage when north India gets strategically weak. So, we are never giving up Kashmir even if it comes to the Kashmiris we can't risk majority of population for a few minorities.
Pakistan's demand will not end with J&K. There is a lot of Muslim majority places which by your logic belong to Pakistan. This will go on and on.

Plus government India cannot give away any territories on their own. Even if government decide to do that Court can interfere and hold the deal because, the accession was a legal one unfortunately for you not between the British and Maharajah of Kashmir but with government of India and the later.

Lastly what legitimacy you have over Kashmir when you sold chunk of your P O K to China.

Oh we don't have some super love for Kashmir, they eat up our resources. Kashmir has special status which no state enjoys. and still there are issues.
lolz, So we are back to the old lies that you want to stick to!! Everything is cool and calm in Kashmir and there are a few KIDS with guns sponsored by Pakistan and that is it. BTW, are you killing those KIDS?

The previous two posts are the true reflection of your feelings toward Kashmir and its people, this is what i want you to look at and try and understand. You have been fed so much venom and hatred towards Pakistan that instead of recognizing the mistakes of your own state you feel proud by blaming it all on Pakistan. In that quest to bash Pakistan and put all the blame on Pakistan you get so excited that you people even over look some simple plain geographical facts. Like the fact that Dehli is closer from Lahore border and Pakpatan border than it is from Kashmir, that too by some 22%, at least get those facts right mate, these make you look bad. However i do have doubts that looking bad matters to you or else you wont have said all those truths about your feelings about Kashmir (as majority of your people never do).

I can go on an on with this, the irregularities in what you say and what you do, the fact about how you do not have any facts to prove what you say, that you have become the masters of feedings lies to your own people, blow there ego to a level where your gov. find itself cornered by its own people. However i wont do any of that as i know it is of absolutely no advantage at all. Again, for me, the earlier two posts depicting your sentiment about Kashmir and Kashmiri people, without any provocation, is what is essence of this discussion. Enjoy living the lies! I am out of this useless discussion. However when you have some time to reflect upon your life, do keep these statements you made about Kashmir in your mind even if it do not helps!

Too many terrorists or criminals are roaming around Pakistani border..
We have same concern like all of your neighbor like Iran Afghanistan have

Back
Top Bottom