What's new

Indian forces contacted Pakistan on the Hot Line

Asks for Proof huh!

We send u many proofs like thermal imagery videos...photo and DNA samples of the dead terrorist killed after encounter. POF made weapons and ammo recovered after encounter..
Sometimes tapped phone call conversations ..
Food and medicines labeled "made in Pakistan."

You can do all that but cannot stop so-called infiltration from Pakistani side. Ofcourse! how can you stop something which doesn't even exist.

Too many terrorists or criminals are roaming around Pakistani border..
Yes, that pellet firing squad should be court-martialled and jailed inside India.
We have same concern like all of your neighbor like Iran Afghanistan have
Everyone should be concerned about atrocities committed in disputed land-> IOK.

this is nothing more than a typical "rand* rona" from across the border.

Simple as that. When you send proxies to fight wars on behalf of your army. You treated it as a game. It's win-win, just brainwashed kids with some guns. Pak Army can concentrate on internal matter. It is a game for you too. If you have so much love for Umma then why you are dead silent on Uyghur issue or the Rohingya issue. Or the Syria or Iraq issue.
Its a shame when a professional Army like Indian Army starts killing kids or like you put it, brainwashed kids with guns. Isn't it?
You need not lecture about Pakistan Army, its very much capable of dealing with External as well as internal matters. Instead why don't you give Indian Army a few of your ideas to handle with internal matters of India, probably that will ease their doctrines.

A disputed land bordering Pakistan is more than an Ummah issue, it has been turned into a volatile piece of area through mishandling by Indian Government and Indian Armed Forces, which affects Pakistan directly in many ways.
Your real reason is the mere boogeyman scare, you are afraid of the water wars (which will soon happen if this kind of a relation is progressed) that India will essentially make you run dry of water. That's why we signed such a stupid water deal 80-20 share:angry:. Nowhere in the world water is shared in that scale. Even the Kashmiris weren't happy with such a deal. Hoping this would end the Kashmir issue, but alas you started again.
You don't need to defend India for signing a stupid water deal, after all there are more things that India has done out of aggressiveness and to potentially harm Pakistan, but fell itself in the trap also e.g. Siachen, Cold Start Doctrine, nuclear race etc, a long list where tit for tat response has been given by Pakistan.

Its awesome that you dont refer to Kashmiris as Indians. It's the same way BSF and other armed forces of India treats them in IOK, like an occupation force on a foreign piece of land. One would expect Indian Army to learn something from their UN Missions how to treat kashmiris in their homeland but that leaves a lot to be desired. Probably, I-O-kashmir is not a homeland for Indian Armed forces or maybe Kashmiris are a mere pellet targeting humans for Indian Armed Forces. In either case, Indian Army has learnt nothing from UN missions that it continues to perform abroad.
Kashmir is of strategic advantage for you. It is very close to Delhi and it will be strategically huge disadvantage when north India gets strategically weak. So, we are never giving up Kashmir even if it comes to the Kashmiris we can't risk majority of population for a few minorities.
Pakistan's demand will not end with J&K. There is a lot of Muslim majority places which by your logic belong to Pakistan. This will go on and on.
Kashmir strategic importance militarily fro Pakistan by capturing all of it, is only to reduce military of Pakistan by shortening the border. A 0.5 million standing force would not be required because a chunk of border will disappear and the border will come somewhere near Pathan Kot from kashmir. So reaching Delhi will not be in question anymore nor does that warrant an invasion because nothing like that benefits Pakistan.

Your insecurity speaks louder with your words that Pakistan's demands will not end with J&K. There is no need to blame Pakistan for other separatist movements going on inside India, that is India's own headache, one of many that India has not been able to sort out since 1947.

Plus government India cannot give away any territories on their own. Even if government decide to do that Court can interfere and hold the deal because, the accession was a legal one unfortunately for you not between the British and Maharajah of Kashmir but with government of India and the later.
Its very easy to distort facts being a key word warrior. let me not give you a history lesson, there is plenty of material and help available online for you.

Lastly what legitimacy you have over Kashmir when you sold chunk of your P O K to China.
Azad Kashmir is not your cup of tea.

Oh we don't have some super love for Kashmir, they eat up our resources. Kashmir has special status which no state enjoys. and still there are issues.
You sum it up pretty nicely.Like i said, India and Indian Army need to learn a lot. Then you wonder why kids with guns spring up in streets of I-O-kashmir.

Last edited:
At some point of time in future, someone would realize that the biggest hurdle in India's dream to become a major global power was Kashmir issue. Pakistan cannot grab the land militarily but can definitely raise the cost of occupation, at will for Indian security apparatus.

At some point of time in future, someone would realize that the biggest hurdle in India's dream to become a major global power was Kashmir issue. Pakistan cannot grab the land militarily but can definitely raise the cost of occupation, at will for Indian security apparatus.

really....? you are talking about a country which in the next ten years will become a 5 trillion dollar economy ..and you believe Kashmir will impact its rise to the top ..? how so ..? defence expenditure has always been more or less constant as a percent of gdp for india ....

really....? you are talking about a country which in the next ten years will become a 5 trillion dollar economy ..and you believe Kashmir will impact its rise to the top ..? how so ..? defence expenditure has always been more or less constant as a percent of gdp for india ....
Yes, I believe so.

No terrorists are moving across the LoC. The whole J&K belongs to its people. A part of it (i.e. occupied J&K) is under illegal Indian occupation in continued violation of UN resolutions while the remaining part (i.e. AJK) has its own government. The LoC is an illegal boundary that has divided families and people. For them, the LoC indicates the start of illegal Indian occupation. Despite Indian erected fence, heavy mining of the occupied side, deployment of latest sensors, and round-the-clock patrolling by occupation soldiers, people of J&K keep crossing that illegal boundary. The occupying Indians animals, quite shamelessly, call these people ‘terrorists’ and often kill them while they are crossing the LoC. So the silly Indian claims and bigotry expressed through the hot line is nothing new for us Kashmiris.
So other part is in legal Pakistani oppression ????

Yes, I believe so.

So in essence you are saying that a country which in future will be spending 100 billion dollars a year on defence will be stifled by Pakistan's interference in Kashmir..!!! I salute your optimism sir ..!!

So in essence you are saying that a country which in future will be spending 100 billion dollars a year on defence will be stifled by Pakistan's interference in Kashmir..!!! I salute your optimism sir ..!!
You need to think about the cost to benefit ratio and factor in 500k+ security personnel present in the valley. Also defense budget of Pakistan too has growth potential.

Thanks for confirming that you do not take Kashmiris as INDIANS!!

What is the fight about then? That is what we had the Kashmiri people have been saying all along!
The fight was never about present day Kashmiris. You can have them all. The entire issue is about Kashmir and Kashmir alone. Let me also tell you that, those Kashmiri who want to go with you can go, without any lands. No one takes Kashmir with them from India, Kashmiri or no-Kashmiri. And no, Kashmiri alone will not decide where Kashmir will go, Just like Tibetians do not decide if Tibet belongs to China or not.

My dear that is yours so called self assessment. That shows how much greedy you are to occupy others land and also indicates your cruel behavior towards minority such Kashmiris.
anyways, International Resolution is there to protect Kashmiris and their land.

My dear that is yours so called self assessment. That shows how much greedy you are to occupy others land and also indicates your cruel behavior towards minority such Kashmiris.
anyways, International Resolution is there to protect Kashmiris and their land.
Well, tell it to China as well. Did they care even a bit before capturing Tibet? Did they care a bit before capturing South China Sea even when international opinion was against them? The Real Politik here is that India needs Kashmir to defend Delhi and other soft underbelly of India. China also cried foul when South Korea installed THAAD into a territory near them or US planned to invade North Korea. Kashmiri or no Kashmiri, for India's survival Kashmir is needed. Thats all is needed for India's resolution to keep Kashmir with them.

I don't wanna go another round on this.

so welcome 'again' .... hope you will enjoy your stay here with this incarnation in virtual world of Internet ....

Pakistan needs to make whole level of social network like chat ,video conferencing with all of it's neighbors like Iran Afghanistan & India..It's a daily issue with who have they shared border with..

Back
Top Bottom